Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,014
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,418

Betcha she don't love you

Summary:

Disclaimer: You don't seriously think I would be writing stories about him if I owned Xander? Don't think so. Archive: Please ask. Make my day. Rating: PG Spoilers: Season 4 Category: Fluff. Nothing but simple, pure pwp fluff. That's how we like it, not? Mwaahahaahaha... Feedback: I hate begging, but I will if I don't get some.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Betcha she don't love you
by Stephanie (Angel wings)

They were sitting quietly next to each other on the ground. The bowl of popcorn in between them was half way. The movie wasn't interesting. Demons killing dozens of people. Heroes walking by and killing the demons. Both were thinking, "Been there done that".

Xander glared at the blonde sitting next to him. She was practically asleep. He turned back to the movie. She promised to him she would only stay one night. It was the fourth night. Not that he was complaining. He understood she needed to be close to someone after the break up and he could only be glad Willow was on a holiday and he was the person she chose to be close to.

He grinned when the hero in the movie got killed of by one remaining demon. "You should always look behind you in a movie. Whoever wants to kill you will always stand behind you," he stated.

Buffy turned to him, her mouth full of candy and she nodded. "People in movies are stupid," she said. "Movies are stupid," she added. She grabbed a hand full of popcorn and threw it to the tv screen. Suddenly she reminded him of cave buffy after the whole beer drinking affair and he decided they had enough brain numbing movies.

He turned off the TV and Buffy still watched the black screen. "TV's off Buff" he whispered.

"I know" she replied putting another piece of candy in her mouth.

Xander turned his head to the TV too and watched their reflections in it. They had seen dozens of movies while she was staying at his. She refused to go out. He had tried to drag her outside but it only got his ass kicked.

He sighed. "Buffy we should really *do* something" he pleaded, "I'm dying of boredness".

"We *are* doing something," Buffy replied simply.

"Watching a black TV screen does not count" he sighed.

Buffy finally averted her eyes from the screen towards Xander. "So what did you have in mind?" she asked taking another hand full of popcorn.

"I don't know, maybe go dancing or something?" he proposed. He felt like moving. A lot. They had been in his room, sitting still for way too long.

"Okay" Buffy agreed.

Xander sighed again, of relief this time.

Buffy stood up and shoved the bowls of candy and popcorn out of the way. She helped Xander to his feet too, pulling him up by his arms. When he stood in front of her she didn't loose grip on his arms. She smiled at him and placed her hands around his neck.

Xander shook his head. "Oh no Buffy, we are going *outside*. We're going dancing in the Bronze. I *need* the air!" he said firmly.

Buffy ignored him and placed his hands around her waist. "I do *not* want to bump into Riley..."

"Sooner or later..." Xander interrupted her.

"...yet" she completed her sentence.

Xander wrinkled his brow. He knew he had lost the fight even before it started. He could simply not say no to her.

 

Buffy saw he wasn't happy about staying in his basement so she started tickling him. First she did it very softly, he could barely feel it, but soon enough they were rolling over the floor.

"Buffy stop... Breathe... I need to breathe...You know? It's sucking up the oxygen to prevent sophocating and..." he laughed.

Buffy stopped tickling him and she sat down on his waist, keeping him to the floor. "Say uncle" she asked giggling.

"Oh no..." Xander tried, but as soon as Buffy started tickling him again he begged her to stop. "Uncle! Uncle! Stop! Please!" he laughed.

She smiled at him. "Where are we gonna dance?" she asked him.

"In here" Xander sighed smiling.

Buffy stretched out, still on top of him and rolled next to him. He closed his arms around her and pushed her close against him. "You know I can't stand tickling," he whispered in her ear.

"Yup" she whispered back.

He smiled at her.

She looked so beautiful. Even with her hair in an untidy ponytail and in a slobby sweater she looked stunning. He held her tight and kissed her forehead. He kissed her nose and then he kissed her lips. They were both surprised he did that, but Buffy got over the shock first.

"Do that again..." she asked softly.

Xander stared at her and kissed her again. This time she kissed him back and soon the first sweet and soft kiss turned into a very passionate one. Kissing Buffy was exactly what Xander always imagined it to be. Sweet. Heavenly. He did not want to stop ever again but the image of a very upset Anya made him.

"Don't stop" Buffy whispered with her eyes still closed. Xander shook his head but still he didn't unwrap his arms around her. Buffy opened her eyes and stared right into his. They had this wonderful tint of brown she never saw before. It had green sparkles in it. She bit her lip.

"Anya..." was all Xander could say.

Suddenly Buffy started to grin evilly. "Betcha she don't love you," she giggled, "But I do... love you...".

Xander didn't know what to say. He just smiled sheepishly. Buffy grinned and rolled away from him.

Xander got up half, resting his weight on his elbow the closest to Buffy. He leaned over her and placed his other hand on the other side of her. He leaned closer to her and when their lips were only a few inches away from each other he whispered, "You're not getting away that easily" and he kissed her again.

Then he started to tickle her. She started laughing and begging.

"Xander, no, please... Stop, I take it back... I take it back..." she giggled.

He immediately stopped. He sat up and pulled her up with him. "Don't," he said softly.

"What?"

"Don't take it back..." he whispered leaning in closer to her.

"Okay" she said softly before they kissed again.

THE END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Angel Wings.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.