Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
396
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
3
Kudos:
14
Bookmarks:
4
Hits:
2,872

How did you meet Gibbs?

Summary:

Website:no
Permission to archive: yes
Fandom(s): NCIS
Genre (Gen, or preslash if you squint)
Pairing/Characters:G, D, T
Rating:FRT
Summary: McGee asked, "How did you meet Gibbs?"
Warnings:none
Notes:PEja's challenge 3-'Station', and 4-'Help'
Acknowledgments: to Peja-again-no more, I beg of you
Submitted through the NavyNCISslash2 mailing list.

Work Text:

How did you meet Gibbs?
by Belladonna

Station

Tony yanked on his tie as he trotted down the steps of the station. He was off duty, finally. He'd spent the past several days wrangling with some stick in the ass NCIS agent who wanted to take over ~his~ case, but in the end Tony had won. The downside was that the NCIS agent was stuck to him like a leech for the duration since the vic was a Marine.

As he reached his car, a voice drawled, "Anywhere to eat around here, DiNozzo?"

Resigned to his fate, Tony turned to see the handsome silver haired man, blue eyes sparkling mischievously at him. "You're a real bastard, ya know that?"

Gibbs merely chuckled. "You have no idea. How about some Italian and we talk about the case?"

Tony sighed. "Fine, but you're putting it on your expense account and I'm ordering the most expensive damn thing on the menu!"

"Sounds fair," Gibbs replied.

"It is fair," Tony replied self righteously.

 

*!*

 

Drabble 4: Help

Help-a continuation of 'Station'

McGee looked up from his sandwich. "Tony, how did you and Gibbs meet?"

"He stole my case from me," Tony said, and laughed as he realized that Gibbs had said the exact same thing at the same time. He smirked at the man who rolled his eyes and came over to smack him gently on the back of the head.

Gibbs snitched a fry from Tony and sat down beside of him to look at McGee. "It was a case about a dead Marine and he wouldn't do the right thing and give it to me."

"Oh please," Tony rolled his eyes. "You tried to ~steal~ it from me, but I won." He grinned at McGee, "But I graciously allowed him to help me solve the case," he said pompously, earning a harder head slap.

"Help, my ass," Gibbs growled. He stole another fry, then got up, "I need those reports asap," he said before heading towards the stairs.

"Yes, Boss," Tony replied cheerfully.

McGee shook his head and devoured his sandwich.

 

end