Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
187
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
13
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,880

Imprints

Summary:

Website:no
Permission to archive: yes
Fandom(s): NCIS
Genre (slash)
Pairing/Characters: offscreen G/D
Rating:FRT
Summary:being fingerprinted without permission
Warnings:none
Notes:Peja's challenge #2- Prints
Acknowledgments: Again, to Peja
Submitted through the NavyNCISslash2 mailing list.

Work Text:

Imprints
by Belladonna

Jen moved carefully around the bedroom, her ears alert for Jethro who'd kill her if he knew what she was doing.

She knew he was seeing someone. She'd found that boy's mother, watched as Jethro's face had softened to watch the reunion of a broken family, then when she'd turned around to invite him to her place to celebrate, he'd disappeared.

So now she was printing his bedroom to find out just who he had celebrated with. Wanted, no, ~needed~ to know her competition.

Back at the lab she inputted the prints into the system and turned around to get something to drink, when the computer beeped. Surprised, she turned around and stared at the computer screen.

"No," she breathed. "This can't be right!"

Suddenly everything became clear. The head slaps, the looks, the closeness that she'd sensed and thought was mentor and student was actually the closeness of lovers.

Tears swam in Jen's eyes as she stared at the smiling picture of Agent Anthony M. DiNozzo.