Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
701
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
4
Hits:
814

New Drabbles #006-#010

Summary:

I had a real creative weekend and this is the result. Hope you like it.
Submitted through the Crime_Scene_Investigation_Slash mailing list.

Work Text:

New Drabbles #006-#010
by Beverly

#006 „Hours"
Title: „I can make you tired"
Author: Beverly
Rating: PG
Fandom/pairing: CSI, Gil Grissom/Nick Stokes
Wordcount: 100

Nick Stokes was awake. Wide awake. In other words...he could not sleep. With an almost envious look he gazed down at his lover. Carefully he tried to disentangle himself from his lover's grip around his waist but suddenly he could feel it tighten. „Don't go," his lover mumbled sleepily. Nick whispered, „I can't sleep and you have to get up in a few hours."
One eye opened slowly, and Gil smiled before he moved a little closer to kiss Nick lovingly.
„Stay," he murmured. „I know how to make you tired."
Nick almost overslept the ringing of his clock.

The end

 

#007 „Days"
Title: „Off for the convention"
Author: Beverly
Rating: PG
Fandom/pairing: CSI, Gil Grissom/Nick Stokes
Wordcount: 128 (it had to be so much...sorry)

It wasn't that long. Only two days. Yet Gil cursed every one of them. At least when he was laying alone in his bed, trying to sleep. He turned from left to right. And back. After an hour he got up, drank a glass of warm milk with honey and went back to bed.
From right to left and back. Finally, he got up again, walked over to the closet and pulled out one of Nick's shirt. He held it to his nose and inhaled deeply Nick's scent. A smile crossed his features as he walked back to the bed, wrapped himself in the shirt and fell asleep pretty fast. His last thought was, „Never again let I go Nick to a convention...not even for two days."

The end

 

#008 „Weeks"
Title: „I'll miss you"
Author: Beverly
Rating: PG
Fandom/pairing: CSI, Gil Grissom/Nick Stokes
Wordcount: 100

Gil sighed deeply. Nick could sense the distress in his lover and crawled slowly closer, causing the bed to move slighty. „It's only for a week, love."
„I know," Gil replied, a tad too fast, then he took a deep breath and turned around so he could look at Nick. „I know, Nicky. It's just...it was bad when you was off for that convention. It'll be worse when you're gone for a whole week. Even when you're just visiting your parents."
Quietly, Nick enclosed the older man in his arms and pulled him closer. „I'll miss you, too, love."

The end

 

#009 „Months"
Title: „Sleep"
Author: Beverly
Rating: PG
Fandom/pairing: CSI, Gil Grissom/Nick Stokes
Wordcount: 106

It was five months now since Nicky's abduction, and finally Gil managed to sleep through the night again. The first weeks had been the worst. Every night he'd woken up in cold sweat, shivering, calling out Nick's name. But Nick hadn't been there. Gil had been alone. After a while Nick had looked at him with a strange epression on his face. And one morning, after their shift had ended, he dragged the older man home with him, put him to bed, curled up around him and held him through the night.
And Gil slept peaceful, feeling safe and secure for the first time in months.

The end

 

#010 „Years"
Title: „Twenty years"
Author: Beverly
Rating: PG
Fandom/pairing: CSI, Gil Grissom/Nick Stokes
Wordcount: 100

Smiling, Gil looked at his husband. Nick's hair was already laced with grey, but his dark eyes were still sparkling with joy and love for him. Gil glanced over at the table where the cake was waiting, surrounded by all the gifts their visitors had brought.
Today was their twentieth anniversary, and Gil still loved him. Leaning heavily on the cane he meanwhile needed, he walked out to their guests. Nick noticed him and a blinding smile made him appear ten years younger.
And the love Gil saw, caused a lonely tear of joy to run down his wrinkled face.

The end