Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,794
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
1,171

Summer nights

Summary:

Speed can't sleep

Work Text:

The night was hot and humid. A big, fat moon was dancing on the sky and Timothy Speedle couldn't sleep. He should have gotten used to Florida's heat and humidity by now but he wasn't. He lay there next to the warm body of his lover and couldn't sleep.

Carefully, so as not to awake his lover, he entangled himself from Horatio's grip around his waist and got up. He didn't turn on the light as he walked through the apartment over to the terrace. Quietly, he opened the door and stepped out into the warm air of the miami night.

He took a deep breath, held it for a few seconds and let it our again. A soft wind blew over his skin and goosebumps appeared on his skin. He closed his eyes and turned his face to into the soft breeze.

That felt so good.

Suddenly he heard the soft opening and closing of the door behind him. A few seconds later his lover put his arms around his waist again and with a smile Tim leaned back and rested his head on Horatio's shoulder.

„I woke up and you were gone," H mumbled sleepily. Speed turned around, took his lover in his arms and kissed him gently.

„I couldn't sleep. It's too warm."

H chuckled slightly. „You're a true child of New York, aren't you?"

Tim grinned, a little embarrassed but Horatio kissed him again. „Don't be ashamed. It's part of who you are. So...now that we are awake...what should we do with this beautiful night?"

Horatio gazed up at the dark sky, sprinkled with thousands of stars. Tim snuggled close to his lover and kissed the older man's naked arm, which held him close to his lover's body, lovingly. „How about we sleep out here?" he whispered after a few minutes.

Horatio remained silent for a few moments, and just when Tim thought that he might have gone too far, the redhead answered, „Why not? I'll put out some blankets. And you can go into the kitchen and get us the wine which is still standing on the counter."

Speed turned around in Horatio's embrace and kissed him gently on the mouth. „Okay. Now go."

It took both men only a few minutes to make themselves a little lovenest. Speed lay down on the blankets and waited for his lover when he suddenly heard soft music from the inside. He gazed inside the appartement, trying to make out his lover's silhouette but in vain. When Horatio finally came outside, Speed's mouth went dry and all his blood went south. He was hard in an instant.

His lover was standing in the door, tall and proud, his beautiful cock hard and erect, the moonlight caressed his smooth skin and the soft breeze ruffled his hair slightly. He seemed to be mystical. Magical. Like some old ancient god, stepped out of a picture. Or like the master of fire and desire.

For a moment Speed didn't dare to reach out and touch, afraid that his lover might vanish. But when Horatio looked down to him, the younger man could see the love there, could feel the gaze of his lover like a physical caress. Without saying a word, he held out his hand. Horatio took it and knelt down next to him, almost sliding into his lover's arms. They kissed, soft and gently. It was like the first time, all those months back when he'd been lying in hospital, recovering from his chest shot.

A warm hand on his neck pulled him back to reality. Horatio played gently with the hair on his neck, moving his lips from his mouth over his cheek to his ear. When he softly whispered in Tim's ear what he wanted to do with him, goosebumps broke out all over his body and a mighty shiver run down his spine. He turned his head slightly, and said only one word. „Yes."

With an almost feral growl, Speed was pushed on his back and kissed so hard that his mouth hurt. He raised his hands to stroke H's back but suddenly his hands were grabbed by the wrist and held tightly above his head. Moaning, he arched his back, trying to get closer to the heat radiating from the older man's body. But with a smile one could only describe as devious, Horatio moved away a little...just that little fraction that brought him out of reach. Speed hissed in frustration but his lover only kissed him, passionate yet lovingly.

Horatio remained always out of reach but he continued to tease his lover merciless. He trailed hot kisses across Speed's naked upper body, bit him lightly and enjoyed the soft yelpes of his younger lover. Slow, cruciatingly slow, H moved downwards the lean body of his lover, softly circling the hard nipples with his tongue, causing Tim to moan and writhe beneath him. Accidentally, H found one of Speed's ticklish spots and the younger man couldn't help...he laughed out loud, trying to get away from H's fingertips. For a moment the redhead watched him fascinated. Then a big smile crossed his features. Seeing a laughing Speed was a sight to behold. And H wanted to see more of it. So he dove in and tried to find all of the younger man's ticklish spots. And there were many.

After a few minutes, laughing tears were streaming down Tim's face and he tried in vain to get away from his lover's hands. When H straddled Tim, he suddenly stopped, and gazed down at his lover. Slowly, he moved down and kissed him again. „I love you, Timothy Speedle," he whispered against his lips.

Speed growled slightly and turned them around quickly, so that he was now straddling the older man. „Then show me," he whispered back and moved his hips slightly forward. Horatio gasped when he felt his lover's hard cock brush against his own. Involuntarily, he moved his hips upward and with a moan Tim's head fell back. „Yessss," he hissed. „Do that again."

Horatio moved again. And again. But after a few minutes that wasn't enough anymore. He wanted to be insidem his lover, wanted to feel him close around his almost aching cock. He tried to slow down but Speed didn't let him. His movement became stronger, and Horatio could feel that his lover was getting closer and closer. It took all of H's willpower to stop Tim. And to explain the heavy breathing young man why he wanted him to stop. He soothed him down with kisses, strokes, softly whispered words, and turned him on his back. For a few seconds he simply gazed down at his lover.

Speed was beautiful. His dark hair was tousled, his skin was shining with sweat in the moonlight and he was panting. Suddenly Tim opened his eyes. They were dark, almost black, and they seemed to look directly into Horatio's soul. Without thinking he moved closer to Speed again, straddled him and began to kiss and lick his cock, making him moan, gasp and sometimes even shout. Once more he brought him close to the edge but again he stopped just seconds before his lover came. But this time he reached behind him, grabbed the lube and a condom and turned to Speed again. Tim purred deeply in his chest and wanted to turn around to move on his hands and knees. But a hand on his leg stopped him. With a swift motion he put the condom on Speeds erection and the younger man's eyes closed for a second. When he opened them again, Horatio shuddered slightly at the naked hunger he saw in the dark eyes. „Are you sure, H?" he murmured breathless. The older man simply nodded before he moved up and placed himself over his lover's cock.

Slowly, ever so slowly, he let himself sink down. For a second he held his breath, before he took his lover in completely. The loud groaning of his lover was music to Horatio's ears.

They remained like that for what seemed an eternity, but then the need to move became too much. Horatio began. Up, unwillingly releasing his lover's erection out of his body. Back down, fast so he could feel him inside again. After a few moments they found their rhythm and Horatio lost himself in the feeling of his lover inside of him. But suddenly he could feel his lover speed up. And he realized that Tim had to be short to losing it. He smiled and now they began to love each other in earnest. No more teasing, no more playful flirting. Now it was all about the sex, about the feeling, about the release. And it turned from love-making to fucking.

Their skin became wet with sweat, and Horatio had to bite his hand or otherwise he would have yelled out everytime his lover hit that special point inside of him. He didn't last too long...there was a limit as to what a man could take when he was being loved to expertedly. Horatio started to stroke himself in time to his lover's thrusts and came with a deep, rumbling moan. Speed followed him only seconds later, not quite so silent but with a harshly shouted „God, H, YES!"

Laughing, Horatio broke down on his lover, kissing him quickly to silence him.But there was nothing forceful anymore in these kisses. Now they were sweet and loving and exactly what his lover needed. Slowly Horatio moved up and could feel his lover slipping out. He moaned softly, before he lay down next to Speed and cuddled close to the strong form of the young man.

For a while none of them said anything. Horatio painted with his fingertip complicated swirls and forms on Tim's soft skin, while Speed held the older man close to his body and hummed in contentment. Horatio thought that his lover had fallen asleep when he suddenly heard the soft murmur, „I love you, my Speed."

He tightened his grip on his lover's body, pressed a kiss on the redhead's temple, and whispered, „I love you, too." He then pulled a thin sheet over the two of them and was finally able to fall asleep.

The end