Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
558
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
15
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
1,244

Let me spoil you

Summary:

Speed feels neglected

Work Text:

It's been a long day. On days like these his shoulder hurt more than on any other day. Tiredly, Speed opened the door to his apartement and was a little dissapointed when he found it empty. With a sigh he sat down on his sofa, rested his head against its back and closed his eyes.

What a day.

Horatio had been weird the whole day and if he wouldn't know it better he'd think that his lover was avoiding him. But that was nonsens. He knew that.

He must have dozed off for suddenly he felt his lover's hand on his shoulders. His eyes shot open and a little confused he gazed up at Horatio. With a yawn Speed rubbed his eyes and blinked a few times, then he smiled. „Hey, H."

Horatio sat down next to him and kissed him gently. „Hey, Speed. Sorry that I woke you up."

Speed smiled. „No, you're not."

Horatio chuckled softly. „No, I'm not. You're right. How was your day?"

Now Speed frowned because he remembered his thoughts from earlier this evening. Thoughts of his lover avoiding him. Horatio seemed to sense the change in the younger man's mood and scooted a little closer to kiss his lover once more. „I have a surprise for you."

Speed cocked his head slightly. „A surprise? Why?"

With one of his rare, broad smiles Horatio got up and pulled his lover with him. As soon as the dark haired man was standing, Horatio took a silken scarf from a nearby chair. When Speed opened his mouth to say something a finger from the redhead on his lips silenced him. So he simply let his lover do whatever he wanted to do.

The scarf lay smooth over his eyes and he felt Horatio take his hands. „Follow me, my Speed."

He smiled. My Speed...no matter he often Horatio said that, Speed never got tired of hearing it.

Now the older man carefully led him halfway through the apartment before he stopped. He kissed him lovingly and whispered against his lips, „Don't move." Speed nodded.

Speed could hear a lighter and the soft clinging of glasses. Then Horatio walked next to him again and carefully he removed the scarf.

The younger man blinked a few times. He found himself in his kitchen, but he hardly recognized the room as his.

There were candles all around, a bottle of champagne was opened, two glasses were filled with the sparkling liquid, and on a plate next to the bottle was a plate with chocolate covered strawberries.

Speechless, Speed turned around and glanced at his lover. „Why?" he managed after a few seconds.

The sparkling blue eyes of his lover were warm. Slowly he moved closer and put his arms around the waist of his lover. „Do I need a reason to spoil you?"

Speed still couldn't say something and remained silent. So Horatio pulled him even a bit closer. „Okay. I want to spoil you tonight because I got the feeling that I neglected you a bit. And because I love you."

Speed kissed him gently and murmured, „I love you, too, Horatio."

End