Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Mac/Vic
    Disclaimers: OaT belongs to Alliance - but they did evil bad things to them in the end so I decided it was my turn to play.
    Archive: The Nesting place; RatB; WWOMB if they want it, anywhere else ask please.
    Feedback: Feedback would be much appreciated - and if I don't get any I'm gonna cry!
    Summary/Spoilers: not a one, really
    Dedicated to Rina - my partner in the Nick obsession and to my very own Sleepydragon who's graciously put up with said obsession with patience, good humor and unending friendship - love ya both!
    Story notes: The 360, for those who don't know Toronto or have never been to Toronto, is the restaurant on top of the CN Tower - with one hell of a view at night! Church Street is a well known gay area of town and almost anything goes in the nightclubs there . Eglington is a _very_ busy street during rush hour and the DVP is the Don Valley Parkway - where things tend to get wall to wall in traffic.
    Warning: this hasn't been beta'd so all mistakes are mine! (at least something in this story is )
    Submitted through the OnceAThiefFic mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,594
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    719