Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,391
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
23
Bookmarks:
5
Hits:
5,234

Tony's Family Cheat Sheet

Summary:

I made up a list of the members of Tony DiNozzo's family. This will help with all my Tony's family stories.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: I do not own NCIS or the characters.

Note: I have given Tony a wonderful family, which I will use in later stories as the muse hits. The first story featuring the DiNozzo family is A Nasty Past Brings a Bright Future, then NCIS-Tony's Past Keeps Cropping Up and the last one was NCIS-Tony's Past Comes Full Circle, NCIS- Tony's Family Grows By Two.

Below you will find a list of Tony's family, their ages and occupations.

 

Feedback: Wgang16@aol.com

 

Title: NCIS-Tony's Family Cheat Sheet

 

Antonio and Isabella DiNozzo- called poppy and nonny by their grandchildren and great-grandchildren. They live in retirement in Florida on a several acre beachfront estate. Antonio is a big bear of a man who grilled Jethro over the phone when they got word that their precious Tony had found a life partner. They stopped by for a visit where Antonio continue the questioning until Isabella stopped it. They left knowing that Tony was in good hands.

Armond and Giana Capella- called papa and meme by their grandchildren and great-grandchildren. They live in California in the Napa Valley and own a very successful winery. Have not met Jethro until Christmas, Giana suffered a heart attack and could not meet Tony's significant other until Christmas.

Anthony and Sophie DiNozzo - they are the parents of Tony and his three brothers and two sisters. They live in Maine in a mansion though the family would just call it home. Anthony is a very successful lawyer who started his own law firm. The law firm is split in two sections, one section concentrates on corporate law which is where the firm makes all their millions. The second section is made up of lawyers who defend those people who cannot defend themselves. In a case of a conflict of interest the DiNozzo firm always defends the little man over the big company. Sophie stayed at home to raise their six kids and is involved in several charity organizations. Anthony is semi-retired and is now the chairman of the board.

Michael and Donna - The oldest of Tony's siblings and the one the agent is closest to. Michael is the senior partner at the law firm second only to his father. Donna had been a nurse before having her children and then had quit to raise them. Now that the youngest Isabella was nine Donna was thinking about going back to school then maybe going back to work part time at the hospital. Dominic at fifteen is the oldest grandchild, ready to get his drivers license and then learn how to be an agent like his Uncle Tony and Uncle Jethro. Vincente is twelve and going into the eight grade, he wants to go into engineering. As a child building things with his legos and Lincoln logs kept him occupied for hours. Isabella a precocious little girl is in the fourth grade, already a beauty and making the boys tongue-tied though she is to young to know it yet.

Gregory - The most independent of the siblings, he doesn't stay in one place long but always tries to be home for the holidays, after all he doesn't want to face the wrath of mom and dad. Gregory never wanted in the family business he loves the outdoors. Gregory does freelance work for National Geographic magazine and the Discovery Channel, it gives him a chance to do everything he loves best. Anthony set up a not for profit company to help the environment which pleased his whole family, Gregory is in charge of that company. Gregory is an accomplished outdoorsman, mountain climber, and avid hunter; he is currently dating NCIS Agent Kate Todd, which is keeping at home more than usual.

Stephen and Carrisa - Stephen did not want to be a lawyer either so he went into the medical field. The local hospital is not large so he fills in at the ER whenever he can or they need the help. Stephen has his own medical practice. Carrisa has her hands full with their four children. When the youngest two-year-old Anthony James III or AJ as he is called is in kindergarten she plans on going back to work as an elementary school teacher. Lucan is their oldest at ten and already plans to be a doctor like his father. Dante at eight is more slender than his older cousins and brother and looks to have the same build as his Uncle Tony. Dante is a whiz on the basketball court like Tony was. Little Rosa is five and just started kindergarten, the apple of her daddy's eye she already shows artistic talent.

Angela and Vince Briscio - Angela met Vince when she had gone to visit her father at the law firm. Vince had just started there as a brash young lawyer. The young man fit into the family right from the start. Vince has become a junior partner in the firm and is well on his way to becoming a senior partner. His spare time is spent with his family. Being an avid hunter and into trapshooting Vince gets along with Gregory like they were born brothers. Angela is just as good a shot as her husband and had been on the local police force for a couple of years until the kids came along. Then she had given it all up to raise their three kids. Christopher at seven is their oldest and is already a crack shot and has informed everyone that he intends on being on the Junior Olympic squad as soon as he is old enough in the trapshooting competition. Matthew at six can't decide on whether he wants to be a fireman, a policeman or race car driver, his parents informed him that he has a lot of time before he needs to make up his mind. Katie at four already knows that she wants to be a princess because her daddy says she is his little princess all the time. Katie is looking forward to going to kindergarten to be with her cousin Rosa and brother Matthew.

Sondra and Patrick Satiano - Sondra met Patrick at the hospital where she was a surgery nurse. Patrick had been called in to consult on a case and decided to stay in the small town. Patrick is a brilliant accomplished surgeon and could work anywhere, but this is where his wife's family is, a family that accepted him from the very beginning. So now he is kept busy because everyone wants him as their surgeon and he even takes a couple of days a week to fly to other cities to consult on cases, his only criteria is that he will not stay for days on end, he loves his family and they come first. Patrick II or Rick as he is called is seven and already shows the promise of being a surgeon like his dad. Rick actually skipped a grade at school because of his intelligence level; anything to do with medicine fascinates him. In fact Rick and Lucan are best friends and can generally be found in each other's company. Bianca at three could care less about anything as long as she has her cartoons, her pre-school and her new puppy to concentrate on, her mother insists she will one day be a fashion designer because the little girl is constantly changing her dolls clothes and mixing them up. Teresa Antonia is only five months old and already the adored darling of her older brother and sister.

Anthony James and Leroy Jethro Gibbs - Many things to each other but the most important was the fact that they are life partners. Jethro being Tony's boss held their relationship at bay for a long time but they finally got together. Tony being the adored baby of the family pulled Jethro into his loving wild family and they accepted him completely. Jethro didn't even put up a fight they just made him one of theirs. Recently adopted Dakotah and Tandy Bannock. The kids were the offspring of a man Jethro served with and when he died along with his wife the kids came to live with Jethro and Tony. The little family is still adjusting to each other but with all the love and support from the DiNozzo clan and their friends at NCIS these two men will make it work.