Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
186
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
19
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
1,873

Teddy Bears

Summary:

Website:no
Permission to archive: yes
Fandom(s): NCIS
Genre-slash
Pairing/Characters:G/D, with Abby as a guest
Rating:FRT
Summary:Abby needs comfort after her ordeal in Bloodbath
Warnings:sap abounds
Notes:none
Acknowledgments:To Stacy who does such a good job doing the synopsis for all of us!!
Submitted through the NavyNCISslash2 mailing list.

Work Text:

Teddy Bears
by BElladonna

A shuffle made Tony's eyes pop open, and he nudged Gibbs gently. "Jethro."

Gibbs opened his eyes and saw what Tony did, Abby was standing in their bedroom door, a look of profound terror on her face. He sat up and lifted up the blanket, thankful that Tony had the foresight to insist on them wearing boxers and t-shirts to bed.

"C'mon, Abs. You can sleep with us," he said gently.

Both men laughed as she made a flying leap for their bed, cuddling between the two men. "Thanks, guys," she whispered, clutching her stuffed vampire bear tightly to her.

First Tony then Gibbs kissed her glossy hair and bracketed her, holding hands across her waist. "Love you, Abs," Tony whispered as he slid into sleep.

Gibbs watched as Abby followed soon after, smiling as he watched the two dearest people in his life sleep. Felt pride, (and warm fuzzies which he'd never admit to), that they trusted him enough to protect them while they slept.

"Sleep safe," he whispered.

~the end