Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
247
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
24
Hits:
1,309

Boiling Anger

Summary:

Barney Miller -- Harris/Dietrich answer to 15 min challenge and using the words "boiling anger"

Work Text:

Boiling anger. That's how it started. He'd really wanted to hurt the man, to get through that calm, cynical shell.

He wanted a reaction. He wanted to know that the man was human, subject to the same highs and lows as other mortals. He wanted proof.

And he got his evidence. However, it was not in the form he'd anticipated. He'd expected the verbal heated argument. And when his adversary stepped closer to him, invading his personal space, he expected and almost hoped for a punch to be thrown.

He was almost startled by the blazing eyes staring at him. He most definitely saw anger, but there was something else there as well. But he didn't have time to analyze it.

Strong hands grabbed him by the shoulders and a pair of lips voraciously slammed into his. His good sense deserted him to be replaced by carnal lust. He clawed and fought, but only to get closer, to claim that sharp tongue and heated body pressed against his.

After the energy, anger, and lust was burned off for the time being, he could take time to think about what they'd done. He looked down at Dietrich sleeping next to him and frowned. "Arthur, what have you done to me?" he murmured.

There was no answer. Harris shrugged and shut his eyes. Before drifting off, he wondered if it was going to happen again and he just didn't know.