Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Spike/Drusilla, others
    FRAO
    Warning: death, angst, violence, blood. All the fun things for good vampires
    Disclaimer: All canon characters belong to Joss and ME. The _end_of_days RPG was created and moderated by claudia6913 and emeraldswan.
    2444/10000 min words
    Author’s Notes - This takes place two days after what I envision as the final battle of the RPG _end_of_days In that world, NFA occurred as in canon. Spike, Illyria and Angel (Angel was in a coma for days) survived, but the city was in shambles, overrun with evil. Most people left or were staying inside so the vampires were not too keen to hang around. This left L.A. ripe for the taking. Drusilla came, called to the town by the evil and by a sense of things to come. Dawn, Xander, Oz, Amy, Willow, Kennedy, Giles and finally Buffy showed up as well to fight the new big bad. Drusilla lured Spike away from the side of good and with the help of one Ethan Rayne removed his soul. Now he was back to his evil ways with a few soft spots for a few people. One being Dawn, but his brand of love was not something she could handle and she ended up a very unhappy girl, almost getting killed in the process. Willow also tried her hand with the undead by getting involved with Drusilla’s newly made childe, Garrison. That went a little badly when she discovered that his family obligations were a bit more intimate than she expected. She ran off, got herself caught by a powerful soldier for the big bad, tortured to near death and resorted to using black magic to get free. It also turned her into that dark Willow that we all loved to hate and she tried to kill Buffy.
    In the end, Angel made a deal with Spike and Dru and allowed them to continue their territorial pursuit of power in exchange for their help in fighting the Oriki, a group of hundreds of powerful demons from another reality that came through the portals opened by the senior partners originally, and were slowly picking them off and turning them against each other, using the First as its emissary. Desperate times called for desperate measures and with the help of Wesley’s notes found in his apartment and a device found buried in the ruins of Wolfram and Hart, Giles and Ethan managed to reboot Illyria with the powers of a god.
    This was written for the joss10k
    Thank you to jennillu for the beta and encouraging words.
    And to everyone who is aware of my...issues, thanks for the support and making these times a little more bearable.
    Feedback is appreciated!
    Submitted through the hostile-17 mailing list. This list can no longer approve new members posts, please join us at Spikes_Hostile17

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    12,404
    Chapters:
    5/5
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    17
    Hits:
    2,189