Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Glory Days
    Paring: Mike/Rudy
    Status: new
    Archive: yes to list archives
    Series/Sequel: nope
    Disclaimers: These fine creatures belong to Kevin Williamson and the WB, although I wouldn't mind renting Rudy out for awhile.
    Notes: Less than a week into this fandom and I'm already getting attitude from Mike Dolan. All I wanted him to do was work with me for part three of my little Glory Days series, and he immediately started whining that I was making him sound like a complete bastard. So I asked him what I could do to make it up to him, and he said sex would be a nice start. Thankfully not with me. So here it is, my first ever light-hearted, fairly sappy, Glory Days PWP.
    Summary: Rudy demands answers and Mike finally tells him what he already knew.
    Warnings: none that I can think of
    Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,547
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    677