Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: Xander takes advantage of the situation, and of Spike.
    Spoilers: Hush
    Archive: The list archives. Anyone else ask and you shall receive.
    Feedback: It's what I live on! This is my first smut-fic though so be gentle.
    Disclaimer: What? You were under the impression I was Joss? Nope sorry!
    Notes: This (obviously) takes place during Hush. I'm kind of assuming you've seen the episode since I don't really explain what's going on. I'm just pretending that the incident with Anya didn't happen.
    This has nothing to do with Chained to You or the Tentative Steps series, it just came out of nowhere. Everyone that's been pestering me-I promise Uneasy will be out sometime soon!! I might even not be lying this time! :)
    Submitted through the SpikeSlash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,176
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,281