Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
2,777
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,094

Stuck

Summary:

Angel and Spike get very much stuck in an elevator.

Work Text:

Stuck
by angelspike69
Angel looked up from the contracts he was working on when he heard the commotion outside of his office doors and frowned. "Dammit!"

"Spike, you can't go in there. He asked not to be disturbed by anyone." Harmony shouted at him as he bounded through the doors.

"I'm just not anybody Harm. He won't mind. Loves it when I pay him a visit...don'tcha pet?" Spike stopped just past the doors and looked from Angel to Harmony.

"Angel, I'm sorry. I tried to stop him...really I did."

"Spike, what do you want now? Doesn't a closed door mean anything to you?" Angel asked, trying to keep the irritation out of his voice. He wasn't going to let Spike goad him again. He waved Harmony away as he sat back down in his chair with a sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Ah come on peaches. Just because I come for a visit, doesn't mean I want anything from ya. Can't I come just to day hi and see how you are doing?" Spike walked casually to the chair in front of Angel's desk, plopped down in it and hung his leg over one arm.

"You never come here without demanding or wanting something Spike. I'm in no mood to put up with your games today. Unlike you, I have work to do." Angel bowed his head and started reading the contract again.

Placing a hand over his heart, Spike cocked his head. "Pet, you wound me. Really, just came to see how you're doing."

Angel looked up and frowned. "Don't go playing the wounded hero, Spike. I know you came here for something, but you're going to have to go away empty handed. I'm in no mood for your games. So just leave. You know where the door is. Go to that strip club you're always talking about. Just leave me the hell alone."

"You mean the Peppermint Shack? Can't."

"Why not, they finally get tired of your juvenile behavior and kick you out?"

"No, but in case you didn't notice, it's a bit sunny outside for someone with my delicate condition to be prancing out around on the streets, or haven't you noticed." He pointed to the brilliant blue sky outside the necro-tempered glass windows encasing Angel's office in safety.

Angel sighed. "Not good enough. You know that your car, that you forced me to give you by being so annoying, will get you there in perfect safety. No just go and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!"

"Well, about that..."

Afraid to asked, but feeling compelled to do so anyway, "What happened to the car, Spike?"

"Well, you see...there I was...driving along down Wilshire Avenue...minding my own business...listening to some Sid Vicious...when out of no where...this car hit me...wasn't my fault."

"Minding your own business you say..." Angel stood, hands clenched into fists as he placed them on the top of his desk, leaning forward, "What happened to the car, Spike?"

"Well, it's kinda mashed...well actually...more like totaled if I'm being honest." Spike looked directly at Angel, who was turning quite the shade of red right now. "So, you see...I need another car."

"Another car...another car..." Angel was shouting now. "That's the fourth car this month. It will be a cold day in hell before I give you another car. Out. Of. My. Office!" Angel pointed to the door. "NOW!!!!!"

"But Angel...it wasn't my fault...you didn't hear what I said...A car..." Spike stood placing his hands on his hips.

"I heard you Spike, and I don't care. You're not getting another car unless you can buy it yourself."

"How am I supposed to do that? Get a job?"

Angel raised an eyebrow.

"Got a job, but the pay is lousy."

"Job...what job? Annoying me to no end?"

"I fight evil...help the helpless...I'm your right hand man."

Angel snorted.

"Come on Angel...you owe me. You wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for me!?

Angel glared at Spike and snorted again, crossing his arms across his chest. "Really now? How do you figure that?"

"Who's the one that came to your rescue and pried that parasite from your body? Didn't see any of friends there. Was Me. Who's got your back? Me! That's who.

"You. The only time you have my back is when you're standing behind me ready to stab me."

Spike quirked an eyebrow and leered.

"You know what I mean Spike. Now out."

"God Angel, you're such a boorish ass. You know that?" Spike strode forward and leaned forward, placing his hands on top of Angel's desk. "You owe me pet, and I'm not leaving until you pay me what I'm worth."

Angel reached into his pock and withdrew a five dollar bill. He slammed it down on the desk. "Here's your pay for day, and you can keep the change as payment for future aggravation. I guess you made your quota for annoying me." He spun around and headed to the elevator. "You can wait for eternity, but you aren't getting another dime from me." He pounded on the button to call the elevator. When the doors opened, Angel entered the car and pressed the button for his penthouse. "Doesn't mean I have to wait with you."

Affronted and angry, Spike stalked to the elevator, sticking his foot forward to prevent the doors from closing. As the doors popped back open, he joined Angel in the elevator.

"There you go again. Running away. That's your M.O."

"Running away....all I wanted was some peace and quiet to get some work done, but can I have that? No, you have to be there playing the martyr.

"The martyr gig is all yours Angel. As for running away, yes, you do it all the time. 'Oh woe is me. I have a soul. Can't deal with the pain. Have to leave my family and go be alone. Get over it Angel. You've worn it out. You left me...you left Buffy...When are you going to stick around long enough to deal with it?"

"Drop it Spike. When are you going to stop blaming me for all this wrong in your life? Huh? Answer me that? You seem to like to use it as an excuse for everything. So don't be tell me how..."

Angel was interrupted by the elevator suddenly coming to a stop. "What the..." He went over to the panel on the wall and pressed the button. When that didn't have any affect, he pressed the "open" button. Nothing. He turned his head and glared at his childe.

"What did you do?"

"What? Nothing. Why do you think I had anything to do with that? See always blaming me for everything." Spike went over to the corner and leaned nonchalantly against the wall and played with his finger nail.

"Me blaming...oh that's rich coming from you." Angel picked up the emergency handset and waited for someone to pick up on the other end.

"Hello? Yes. This is Angel. I seem to be having a problem with the elevator in my office...it's stuck...was on the way up to my apartment? 20 minutes?" He looked over at Spike who was paying him no mind. "Can't you be here sooner? No? I see. Well just come as soon as you can. Thank you."

Spike opened his mouth to say something. Angel glared at him. "Not a word...not one more word out of your mouth...you hear me?"

"But?"

"Not a word Spike! Don't want to hear anything from your annoying mouth."

"So what? We wait here in total silence til someone gets off their ass to help us?"

"Spike..." Angel gritted between clenched teeth. "What did I tell you?"

"Oh get over it Angel. You're no longer the boss of me. I'm my own person and I don't need you telling me what to do anymore. If I annoy you so much, it's your own fault. You made me what I am. So there."

"Well I didn't hear any complaints coming from you when I found you in that alley. You were begging for it. So don't give me any of that bullshit you are so fond of spewing. You made a deal with the devil, so deal with it.

"Like you deal with? At least I earned my soul and didn't have it foisted on me."

Angel stalked over to his annoying childe and got right in his face. "What? You think just because you 'earned', that makes you a better vampire? You are no better than me Spike and the sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be. You spend a few weeks in a basement crazy and now you are all better?"

"Better than you. Least I didn't mope around feeding on rats for 100 years." I came to terms with it.

"You came to terms with nothing Spike. You pushed it under the carpet, like you do everything else. You use the excuse that you were just a soulless vampire doing what vampires do."

"Well it's the truth ain't it?

"Yes it is, but it's still no excuse to think that its reason to have your slate wiped clean. It will never be clean. The sooner you deal with it, the better off you'll be."

"What, you expect me to sit in the dark and brood about how bad my life is? I'm not wired like that Angel. I'm not you. Wouldn't want to be anyway. Ponce!"

Angel had had enough. "Just shut up. Not one more word from you. Or..."

"Or what?" Spike challenged?

"Or this..." He pulled back his arm and punched Spike in the jaw. The only sound was Spike's head hitting the wall.

"Why you son of a bitch! What did you do that for?" He launched himself at Angel; both vampires fell to the floor in a heap.

"Well you wouldn't shut up, so I thought I'd shut it for you." Just then Angel saw stars as Spike head butted the older vampire, then jumped to his feet. Angel got up slowly, rubbing his forehead.

The two vampires circled each other warily in the small enclosure. Angel struck first and struck fast. Before Spike knew what was happening, he was pinned face first against the elevator wall, his cheek press forcefully against the wood paneling, held there with Angel's arm across his neck. He tried to butt Angel with the back of his head, but he couldn't move.

"Let me go ponce. NOW! Or else..."

"Or else what Spike? Seems I got the upper hand now."

Spike tried to kick back with one of his legs, but Angel was able to dodge his foot. He kicked Spike's legs apart and wedged his body between Spike's spread legs. Spike tried to struggled out of Angel's hold, but he was pinned tightly to the wall.

"God dammit Angel...let me go."

"No!"

Spike continued to struggle and as he did so, his ass brushed up against Angel's body. Angel's dick responded immediately by getting hard and Spike felt it and smiled. Continuing to struggle, he reached back and grabbed Angel's cock and held on. It grew within his grip.

"I don't think you really want to go there Spike."

The only response Angel got was a harder squeeze. He leaned into the grasp and let out a small moan. Reaching down with his free hand, Angel grabbed Spike's cock, which was as hard as his own. Spike tried unsuccessfully to prevent the moan that escaped him.

"Well, I'd say we are in an interesting position here. Wouldn't you agree Spike?"

Spike didn't respond. He just moaned louder when Angel increased the pressure on this throbbing dick. Angel lowered his head and licked the rim of Spike's ear, while his hand fumbled with the zipper of Spike's black jeans. The hard cock popped free and Angel took it back into his hand and started to stroke it as he ground his hips into Spike's hand.

Spinning the smaller vampire around, Angel kept him pinned to the wall, but not as forcibly as before. He attacked Spike's lips. Spike bit down hard enough to draw blood. Angel raised his head; yellow eyes stared at Spike before diving in again. Tongue fought with tongue, each one fighting for dominance. A sound of another zipper being opened echoed in the small enclosure.

Spike pushed Angel's wool slacks down as Angel did the same with Spike's jeans. Both vamps kicked their shoes off and stepped out of the clothing. Lifting Spike up with is strong arms, Angel pinned him again against the wall of the elevator, while Spike wrapped his legs around Angel. Neither broke the kiss. Angel bent his knees and rose up, his cock sliding in the crease of Spike's ass.

Spike grabbed a fistful of Angel's hair and pulled his head back and stared at his sire, his own eyes now glowing yellow. He bit his lips hard enough to draw blood before lowering his mouth back down to Angel's.

Angel moaned as the tastes of Spike's blood traveled across his taste buds. He reached down with one hand and circled Spike's small opening, breaching it with the tip of his finger. Spike sighed into Angel's mouth as he felt the digit being pushed all the way in. He clenched his muscles tightly and increased the pressure of his legs around Angel's waist. He started moving up and down on the finger and gave a small shout when the fingernail grazed the small nub hidden within him.

Angel added another finger and then a third as Spike continued to move up and down.

"Spike..."

Hearing the lustful need in Angel's voice, he released his hold on Angel and dropped shaky legs to the floor. As they made contact with the carpet, his knees buckled a bit. Angel caught him and turned him around, pressing on the small of his back until he was bent over, grasping the cold metal railing of the elevator. He spread his legs as Angel bit his finger, spreading the blood along the length of his shaft.

With one hand still on the small of Spike's back, he guided his cock with his other and pressed forward slowly until he was buried in Spike's ass all the way. He sighed as the tightness gave way, letting him in. Angel stock still, not wanting to come like a teenager in heat.

"You just gonna stand there all day with your dick in my ass? Get moving peaches." Spike smirked.

Angel did just that once he got his wits about him. Slowly at first, then he sped up. The only sounds in the elevator now were the grunts, groans, and growls of the two vampires trapped. Spike reached down and started stroking his raging cock, only to have his hand batted away by Angel. Leaning over Spike, he took it in his large hand and started stroking in the same rhythm he was moving within Spike's ass.

Right in the middle of a thrust, Angel was brought out of his concentration with the sharp sound of a ping. Looking over shoulder, he saw the elevator doors slide open to reveal his friends. It didn't take long for the shock of the scene before them to register on their faces. Angel was past the point of caring, he had to come and come now, interruptions be damned.

"Don't you dare stop now, you ponce!" Spike demanded through gritted teeth.

At the sound of a collective group gasp, Spike turned his head and smiled. "What, you ain't ever got caught in an elevator before?" Looking up he leveled his eyes on Angel who was still pounded into his ass. "Well?"

"Oh right." Reaching a long arm behind him, he punched the "close" button on the wall panel, and the elevator doors slid shut as both Angel and Spike screamed out their release.

"So Angel...about that car..."

"We'll talk about it later..."


** The End **