Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Mutant X, the TV series
    Pairing: Brennan/Thorne
    Rating: NC-17 for this part.
    Archive: Yes to list archives, otherwise ask.
    Summary: Thorne tries to convince Brennan to work for Eckhart one more time.
    Series/sequel: Possibly.
    Spoilers: For the first two episodes of Mutant X.
    Disclaimer: Not mine, they belong to Tribune Entertainment, and in some complex way to Marvel as well. Title comes from the Rob Zombie song of the same name. Not mine either. Don't sue, I'm broke. Not making any money off of this.
    Notes: Set during episode 2, after Brennan and Thorne leave Eckhart's office.
    WARNING: Dark, violence, non-consensual sex, unsafe sex. Always use a condom!
    Dedication: As always, much gratitude and love to Random and Saone, my betas and cheerleaders, without whom I'm nothing. This is also for Saone, my fellow Mutant X slasher, and who gave me a link to the spread Victor Webster did for Playgirl.
    Submitted through the mutantxslash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,073
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    1,301