Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Dead Man on Campus
    Paring: Josh/Cooper
    Rating: R for language
    Status: complete
    Archive: yes to list archives
    Series/Sequel: Part two of six (barring any unforeseen complications). Follows Sorrow 1: Goodbye To A Stranger
    Disclaimers: You know the drill, they're not mine and I'm currently broke so they're not really doing me any good anyway.
    Notes: This is a series I started some time ago, it stalled after the first three installments but I'm working on getting back into it and finishing it so I decided to post it to the lists. So if it seems familiar you've probably read it or at least seen it on my site. By the time I get the first three parts posted I should have part 4 done. Here's hoping, anyway.
    This is the series that pretty much cemented my personal DMOC canon, so some of this stuff you definitely won't find in the movie. Not sure if that elevates it to AU or if I just spend way too much time thinking about Josh's backstory.
    Summary: Josh reacts to the fact that Cooper followed him home, and Cooper learns a little more about Josh's father.
    Warnings: vague spoilers for the movie, comfort sex, major angst. Of course with me that pretty much goes without saying. Death of a character never mentioned in the movie.
    Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,410
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    9
    Hits:
    792