Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: More in my unnamed Spike/Xander series (still looking for suggestions, by the way). The Spike requested: "oooh, but can they have sex against the bookshelves in Giles house, Meagan? With Ethan watching?" So this happened.
    Distribution: List archives as appropriate and sunnydale.de. Otherwise, please ask. If nothing else, it will eventually end up on my page
    Spoiler: Up to and including "Doomed" as well as my stories "The Feature" and "Mr Snuggles." But not really "A New Man" because, well, certain things happened that don't fit in my little 'verse. Since I couldn't remember if Xander and Ethan had met by the end of "Band Candy," I decided to at least make Xander forget what Ethan looked like, just in case.
    Rating: Why, NC-17, of course. I just can't seem to get these two alone without smut happening.
    Disclaimer: Of *course* they belong to someone else. If they were mine, things would be different. Specifically, they belong to Mutant Enemy, Fox, WB, and anyone else I forgot.
    Notes: The title has nothing to do with the story. I couldn't think of a good title, so I just picked the song playing when this piece was completed (my favorite line -- "touch my ass if you're qualified" -- is just a bit too long for a title this time around). Most of this was written under the influence of Beck (_Odelay_ and _Midnite Vultures_) while waiting for my hair dye to soak in (Jerome Russell Punky Colour in plum and Manic Panic in Rubine, Dark Tulip, After Midnight Blue, and Ultra Violet, for those who care. Yes, it *is* as colorful as it sounds. I have two hobbies: dyeing my hair various shades of purple and blue and writing slash).
    Submitted through the SpikeSlash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,090
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    1,008