Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: Xander had a crappy shift at work. Spike kisses it and makes it better.
    Sequel to "The Feature." And this has apparently decided to be a series (yay! I finally have a Xander/Spike series! This is making me very happy right now even if no one else cares), so I'm taking series name suggestions.
    Distribution: List archives as appropriate, Otherwise, please ask. If nothing else, it will eventually end up on my page
    Spoiler: Everything up to and including the episode "Doomed" as well as my story "The Feature."
    Rating: Let's say NC-17.
    Disclaimer: Of *course* they belong to someone else. If they were mine, things would be different. Specifically, they belong to Mutant Enemy, Fox, WB, and anyone else I forgot.
    This is for Criss. It might not be what you meant, but this is what wanted to be written. I do have a certain image that I want to work into a story, but it just wouldn't work in this one. So maybe the next one will be closer.
    This is also dedicated to everyone who still sleeps with stuffed animals.
    Yes, Annemarie, if you happen to find this, I do mean you.
    Submitted through the SpikeSlash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,286
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    1,350