Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
471
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,495

The teachers prepare for the worst

Summary:

Fandom: Harry Potter
Series/Sequel: Part of unnamed series, set in same universe as 'I told you not to add the mugwot root too soon!' and
'The trip back to the dorm.'
Genre: Gen
Rating: FRC
Pairing: NA this section
Synopsis: Dumbledore and the others find out the Slytherin and Gryffindor students screwed the potion up and must prepare for the worst, a bunch of horny seventh-year students.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

Work Text:

The teachers prepare for the worst
by Josette Grover

Snape looks up from cleaning up the room when the door opens and Dumbledore, followed by Minerva, enter the room. They take one look at Snape and sigh before Dumbledore hands him a spare robe he'd brought from Severus' room.

"Thank you Albus, the room is rather cold." Snape says, pullijng the robe on as Minerva cleans the room with a spell. "I'm afraid that, as usual, one of the students screwed the potion up by adding the mugwot root too soon."

"Which one was it, Longbottom?" Dumbledore asks, pinching his nose as he calls a house elf to send messages to the other teachers that the worst has happened..

"No, I was afraid he would do something by accident so I worked with him. It was Crabbe who screwed the potion up. Minerva, I gave Longbottom ten points for a job well done."

"Thank you, Severus." Minerva says, "So I assume Albus and I have to deal with oversexed seventh years for the next week until the potion wears off."

"Better you than me, Minerva." Severus smirks. "I hope you have better luck with the Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs than I had with Slytherin and Gryffindor."

"Why does the Ministry continue to make us teach this spell?" Minerva asks Albus,turning on him. "I know the Ministry wants to make sure that we have strong families for future generations, but an aphrodisiac that removes inhibitions is not the way to go. At least it only removes the last niggling doubt that caused the students not to act on their feelings, instead of causing them to do something they would regret later, such as attacking another unwilling student."

"Speaking of inhibitions, do we have any new pairings that the ministry should be aware of?" Dumbledore asks gently. He hates this spell as much as the others, but it has to be done.

"It would appear that Patil, Brown, and Granger are getting together." Professor McGonagal says, calming down. "Whether the trio stays together after the aphrodisiac wears off is anybody's guess. And it looks like Potter and Weasley are taking Longbottom into their arrangement."

"I just hope there aren't any unexpected pregnancies this time." Dumbledore mumbles under his breath as he receives notes from teachers later that night. "I agree that we need to make sure the population grows, but a spell removing inhibitions and a blind pregnancy spell ensuring that conception happens even if the partners are of the same sex is not the way for it to happen. The students haven't even had the classes telling them that two or more men or two or more women can have children without a partner of the opposite sex needed."

The end