Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
2,381
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,356

Blame it on the Belt

Summary:

This is in response to Kristin999's drunken/belt challenge.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: I wish they were mine. They belong to themselves and the creators Anthony E. Zuiker, Jerry Bruckeimer and CBS.
Nothing of this happened, it's a fanfic.
Betaed by Kristin999.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Warrick smiled before he opened his eyes.
Yep! Visual confirmation of what smell and touch had forecasted.
A sleeping naked Nick Stokes was by his side.
He could not believe his luck! After so many years, his biggest dream became reality. He finally had the most amazing person in his arms.
The smile became smug when recalled the recently past events.

*************

They were celebrating for almost two hours after a nice diner with good food and good wine.
Greg was totally drunk. But then again, didn't he always acted like that!? Maybe he was not so drunk.

Catherine laughed and punched Warrick playfully in the arm. "Why the long face, gorgeous?"

He cast her a look behind his glasses that said everything.
He was not very amused.
He was tired and he was feeling frustrated. She raised an eyebrow trying to figure out what was on his mind.
The sight of Nick and Greg's antics a few meters away on the dance floor dancing (if the turning and spinning could be called that) gave her the answer.

"Oh!" a short and meaningful sound. That woman said a lot with the minimal words!

Now, Warrick was not amused at all. He loved Cath from the bottom of his heart. She was an amazing woman with the most intelligent, sharp-witted mind he ever met.

Catherine shoved him and almost made him lose his balance in the chair.
They were alone at the table of the nice pub. Nick and Greg were dancing (or spasming with seizures, Warrick thought) on the dance floor, Gil and Sara were talking at the bar balcony, where the music was muted by the tables. It was a nice place, with good music that wasn't very loud and with a large variety range.
There was also a karaoke bar near by. Thank God for small favours, Warrick mused. He couldn't imagine how fast the patrons would run away from Greg's singing.

"Why don't you tell him?" Catherine asked, acting coy, like a big dog with a juicy bone.

"Cath..." he started in a we-already-talked-about-it tone.

"Warrick." She cut him off with a big smile like she just got to see him again after a long time apart.

"I know," she carried on "he's not into men, but you weren't either, before you got all hot and bothered by him! Maybe he finds out that he is too with you."

Talk about wishful thinking!

In that moment Nick lost his balance while making a more daring movement in the crazy dance and almost fell over Greg. The result was got them both tangled in each other hoping around the space and bumping the surrounding tables.
Catherine burst into laughter and Warrick had to smile (almost letting out a laugh too).
The elegant woman wiped tears from her eyes trying to regain some control.
"You know what? If you don't rush I think Greg might try his luck."

What!?

He turned to watch them, his senses all on full throttle. What in Hell was Greg doing with his hand?! Was he trying to take a hold of Nick or Nicky's ass!?
"Oh shit!" he was in the dance space in a blink, separating the two and dragging them back to the table. His right arm around Nick's waist was strong and supporting, but the left arm... a weakness kept crawling in his muscles. Greg would almost need both his hands to keep the counting on how many times he kissed the floor in a small distance space.

The laughing tears in Catherine's eyes had doubled when they finally got to the table. She helped Greg who was now the not amused one. And was the one trying to scare Warrick with his look.
"Ei! What's with the mauling?" he asked in a slight slurred voice. "And with the falling, by the way!" He was so pissed off he could cut Warrick in peaces just to get a DNA sample. No epithelial for him!
Nick, that was deposit into the chair by Warrick's strong right arm, was smiling happily. That smile made Greg calm down a little.
"I think ya drunk too much, Grego!" Nick exclaimed with a strong Texan accent in his lightly slurry sexy voice and extended his hand to grab a half glass of bear.
"So did you, cowboy." Warrick took the glass away.
"Whaaa...!?" Nick looked at his friend with an astonished expression on his handsome face. The fog in his brain made thinking a little difficult. "You are not my mother!"
Cath laughed again while Warrick rolled his eyes. Greg decided to join his tidbit.

"Nicky boy, that" and he pointed his finger to Warrick almost sticking it in his nose "is a man!" The other slapped the finger away receiving a killing glare from Greg. Well, a killing drunk glare.

"Yeh! I now that!" answered Nick feeling a little confused and not there all together. "It's Warrick Brown!"
Greg gave up his glare contest to look at his friend with an almost impatient expression.
"Mothers are women! Not men! He could not be your mother!" he relaxed against the chair. "Wrong colour anyway."
Now Warrick was almost fuming. Cath was more and more amused.
Nick's face was confused, so Greg had to explain. Again! Boy, a drunk Nick was a dumb Nick!
"He has black hair and yours is brown." Did he have to spell everything?! "He has green eyes and yours are brown! Wrong colour!"
"What kind of crap is that?!" asked Warrick.

Gil and Sara arrived at that very moment and Greg pouted. The boss was always cut him out!

"It's time to go. Use well your remaining hours. We will not have another down time together in this or the next Millenium. And in a few hours work awaits us."
"Gee! Relax Grissom." Sara protested. "Why do you always remind us of the nasty things!?"
"That's what I'm here for!" he answered with the characteristic nonchalant mood of his.

Protesting for the sake of it, they all started to get ready to go.
"I'll take Greg home!" offered Catherine almost backing out when Greg drool over her. "Warrick, you take Nick. And button him up," she added looking at his dishevelled clothes "it's cold outside."
"Yes mommy." That cost him a slap on his ass.

But Warrick was a marshmallow where Nick was considered. So, he fixed his white shirt and tie. Then he helped with the grey suit jacket and buttoned up the two first buttons. Then he took his own coat.

"Hey, Rick!" Nick exclaimed "My tie matches your jacket!"
"No it doesn't, sweetie." Cath shook her head petting Nicks rosy face with the tenderness of a loving mother.
"You're joking, right!?" Sara snorted, cynically.
Nick gave her a sarcastic glance. "Sweet Sara." She smiled despite herself.
"Let's go!" Warrick rushed them out.

They said goodbyes in the parking lot. Grissom offered to take Nick home but Warrick had none of it. No way was he letting Nick go with Grissom. He thought that the old man was also pinning over the Texan.

'Am I really thinking that?!'

One look at Gil smooth talking with Nick and the answer was YES! He was jealous of everyone that talked or looked at Nick Stokes. Man, was he in serious trouble or what?!
Finally, he got Nick all to himself. Bye bye, Grissom.

Nick was laughing and talking about this and that, wobbling a little, and not getting in the right route. What was his friend supposed to do?! Hold him and guide him, offcourse!
Warrick put an arm around Nick's shoulder, laughing with him and turning him in the direction of his car.

The ride home was filled with chat and furtive glances from both of them.

 

"This is not my house!" Nick struggled with the seatbelt that got caught in the jacket. Warrick didn't give him a chance to protest further. Got out of the car and went to open the door on the other side.

OK, message received! I'll sleep in here.
A big smile blossomed on Nicks lips when Warrick fished the keys to his house.

They went inside, discarding their jackets. Warrick took off his glasses and put them in a case, trying to stop the nervous feeling of having Nick so close in his home.

Nick stood mesmerized by Warrick dark delicious skin that the open shirt left uncover.

"Do you need anything?"
Hâ?! Nick mind reeled. What are you offering?!

'Are you a jerk?' Warrick thought to himself, drinking in Nick's face. 'What are you offering to him?'

That's when it happening.
Nick stumble over his feet.

Warrick tried to grab him and to keep him from hurting his head. Nick tried the same and grabbed at Warrick.
The heat started to rise to his face when the hot breathe of Nick's was perfectly aimed to his also hot groin.
"Uau!" Did he do it on purpose?

Nick could not believe it. His hands still latched at the flaps of Warrick dark blue shirt, his eyes big and round, his mouth open from where the air kept running in and out of his lungs.

"You have a... a..." Warrick closed his eyes dwelling with desire that rose way too fast for him to quench it. Especially with Nick whispering into little Brown, that was less little by the second.

Nich took a deep breathe, that shudder through his friend, and tried again. "You have a ...thing... in here." 'I can not believe this is happening! Did he really said that!?' thought the mortified CSI. "It's... it's brown... and has hairs... kinda curly and...and... is so...soooooo ugly!"
"Aaaaaaahhhh!" he almost screamed in frustration, balling his fists, ready to ravish Nick if his control slipped away. He decided to take a chance and looked at him.

Oh shit!

Nick was kneeling in front of him, looking directly to his belt with the very notable bulge at his chin level.
He fell on his knees standing eye to eye with the other. He was about to embarrass himself, very soon.

"That..." Warrick forced himself to speak, or more to croak. "that is Bob Marley..."
Nick lips made a silent 'oohh'. Warrick did have the most beautiful green eyes he ever saw!
"I like you better!" he didn't remember his brain giving permission to his mouth to speak! "You are gorgeous!" An independent mouth, with a mind of his own?!

That's it! Brown, ravish him, right now!

When his lips were about to taste the glory of a Stokes lips...
"I'm hungry!"

What?!

Warrick tried to balanced and hit the floor in front of him, barely catching himself before his face met the ground. Where did Nick go?!

Turning his head to his left, he groaned. Nick's ass was getting away from him in the kitchen direction. The other was crawling, swinging his backside, completely amused with himself.
Warrick banged (lightly) his forehead on the floor, growling with despair.
The sound of a cabinet door open made him get up. His eyes flashed, his heart was banging, his libido was out the scale. He pounced!

One moment Nick was looking for something to eat and the next he was being pin to the wall by a very delirious and aroused Warrick Brown.

Oh yeh! Finally!

Mouths, tongues, bare skin... everything was tested and labelled. The clothes got scattered from the kitchen to the bedroom. The moans, the sighs, muffled screams, wet sounds of delicious friction. Their names whispered, begging, blessing...
They were at their limits. It didn't last much but the intensity... it was mindblowing!
And that would be just the beginning. Now, they have forever!
**********

Warrick felt very good with the accomplished. His attention turned again to the sensual body spread at his side.

Humm! How should I wake him up?!

Many dirty ways came to his mind. No. This time, the first time he get to wake up near Nick as more than a friend had to be special.

Without making much noise, with a feline grace, he hovered over the sleeping man.
Boy, he was so gorgeous and innocent looking!
He lowered his head, almost kissing Nicks' right ear, the only one he had access. His lips ghosted the face, his delicious neck, a shoulder. That was a nice place to start.

A butterfly kiss was deposit on the light skin, making goosebumps blossom. Another kiss. Nick stirred a little but didn't wake up.
A kiss with a tad more pressure, tasting the salty sweet tang of Nicks' skin. A moan.

Oh yeh! Warrick's ego got a lift up along with his thumping heart.

More kisses. More moans. Long and delightful moans, husky from sleep.
Warrick was almost giddy with pleaser from making his lover moan that way with little kisses, on his neck now.
The moaning and the stirring got more active, with breathy sighs that made the other raise the Brown family flag right to the top.

"Ooooohhh!" a vowel now.
The sound of wet kisses completed the symphony.
"Hummm!" almost another vowel. "Gil..."

WHAT?!

Warrick stopped, frozen mid-kiss, lips still pursed to latch onto Nick's ear. He felt ice creeping into his heart and belly.
One chocolate brown eye opened and for a moment they stood like that, like a paint of hot bodies and blanc hearts.
Was Nick more drunk than he thought?

Slowly, very slowly, the most radiant smile appeared in Nicks face, the endearing wrinkles in his eyes and cheeks the big give away.
Gotch'ya!

The green eyed man felt a burning feeling inside his chest, melting him in seconds.
"You...you... sexy piece of shit!..." Could his heart jump out of his heart!? It seams as if it was trying to.

Without warning, Nick turned on his back grabbing Warrick and rolling him until he was on top of the still recovering man.
They locked eyes again.

I love you.
I love you too, you silly!
Forever.
You bet. Together. Forever.

Why waste words when their lips had better things to do?!
And they did!

THE END