Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Dead Man on Campus
    Paring: Josh/Cooper
    Rating: NC17
    Status: new
    Archive: yes to list archives
    Disclaimers: Not mine, no money is coming my way. I do enjoy borrowing them for my own amusement but that's the only benefit I reap.
    Notes: I've been obsessing about this one for about a month so I'd be grateful if you let me know what you think, good or bad.
    Summary: Josh and Rachel break up after she does something he can't live with and Cooper's there to pick up the pieces. I know, I've written this plot before. It's not the same fic, I swear.
    Warnings: moviefic=moviespoilers. Nuff said. Also this one deals with the issues surrounding abortion but not in a terribly in-depth manner. Still, if that bothers you you may want to pass it up.
    Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    11,856
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    8
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    842