Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
576
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
3
Hits:
874

Sunday Night

Summary:

Summary: Blair and Jim are watching the Academy Award show.
Challenge: Academy Awards 60 Sec Fan Fic
Warnings: m/m
Word Count: 598
Submitted through the SenseXangstRevisited mailing list.

Work Text:

Sunday Night
by Patt

"Yes! I was so hoping that The Moon and the Son: An Imagined Conversation would win."

"Chief, you don't even know what it is. We go to the same movies and I didn't see any Documentaries this year."

"Fine, I've never seen it, but I heard it was really good. And you're lying about the Documentary. We saw March of the Penguins."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I hope it wins."

"But we haven't seen the others to compare it to."

"Blair, the important thing is, we've seen it and loved it. So that's all that counts."

"Jim, do you think that Jon Stewart is doing a good job?"

"He's all right. I've seen him a lot funnier on his own show. He has to answer to too many people on this show."

"So do we want to make any bets over what movie is going to win for Best Picture?"

"It depends on what the stakes are, Darwin."

"The loser has to bottom for a week."

"You're on. I think it's going to be Crash."

"Ellison, you loved Brokeback Mountain, why would you choose Crash?"

"Because Crash was one of my favorite movies. I loved it even more than Brokeback Mountain. Who do you think will get it?"

"I'm betting on Brokeback Mountain. It's a shoe-in. Gay is in this year."

"Did you want to tell Simon then because he's not too wild about us being gay."

"Jim, he loves us any way. So the bet is on for Best Picture. How about Best Actor?"

"Okay, for Best Actor, I bet you a weeks worth of blow jobs that it's going to be Phillip Seymour Hoffman."

"You're on. I already know that it's going to be Heath Ledger."

"Oh man, Brokeback Mountain just got Best Adapted Screenplay. Are you sure you don't want to come over to my side?"

"Blair, if I go there, there would be no bet."

"Oh yeah."

"Well look who just won for Best Original Screenplay. Didn't they say Crash?"

"Smart ass... Well, it could still go either way."

"Want to start paying up now?"

"Fuck you, Ellison. We'll see in a few minutes who the winner is. Well shit... I can't believe Phillip Seymour Hoffman won. Okay, fine you get a week worth of Blowjobs. That's one."

"What do you mean that's one?"

"I don't usually blow you more than once a week, so it's one. So there."

"It's seven Chief, and I don't want to hear any backtalk. Would you like to start now?"

"No, I'm too busy dancing while Ang Lee gets called up for Best Director. I'm going to win the big one. Your ass is going to be so tired."

"Let's just wait and see what happens."

"Fuck, I can't believe Crash won. Who would have bet on Crash? You're a big fat cheater."

"You know I didn't cheat, Chief. I just know what I love. So who's ass is going to be sore this week?"

"Mine is. God, I can't believe it. I'm not listening to Conner anymore. She swore that it was a shoe-in."

"You're listening to Conner about the Award shows?"

"I know, I know. I should have been listening to you."

"Blair, I just got lucky."

"You haven't yet, but get upstairs and I'll give you your first blowjob."

"You're on."

"Did you want to see any of the credits, big man?"

"Guess... Now run."

The end.