Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2006-03-05
Words:
13,126
Chapters:
5/5
Comments:
1
Kudos:
18
Hits:
2,350

Playing Games

Summary:

Set mid season one.

Sawyer laughed then, a sensuous sound that seemed to caress Sayid's body. "Well now, I call 'em like I see 'em. And you've been watching me long enough, and close enough, that I bet you could give me a play by play."

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: I Spy

Chapter Text

Sawyer slid a hand along his chin grimacing at the stubble that covered the lower half of his face. He wasn't an overly vain man but the lack of a hot shower and a good shave was starting to get to him. He raised his arm and surreptitiously sniffed, his grimace deepening as he caught a whiff of sweat and the musky scent of a man too long without a bath. It was definitely time to find himself a convenient watering hole and make use of some of the soap he had salvaged from the wreckage. Besides, if he didn't do something about his dirty clothes soon he was going to start attracting flies.

With that in mind he scrounged through his stash of goodies until he came up with some sort of fruity smelling bodywash and some shampoo. He eyed the electric shaver tucked away in his stash longingly, wishing he hadn't been quite so quick to trade the batteries off to Hurley so the big guy could use them in his radio. He couldn't quite bring himself to use the pale pink disposable razor and travel size shaving gel that was his only remaining option to lose the scruff. Stuffing his grooming supplies and dirty clothes into his pack, he quickly secured the rest of his loot and headed toward the little oasis he'd stumbled across a couple of days ago.

Within minutes he was deep in the jungle, the moist heat causing sweat to run down his body and sting his eyes. He was trying to move quietly through the dense vegetation his whole body tense as he strained to hear any sound that a boar, bear or monster was stalking him. Hell, there were probably worse things on this island that he just didn't know about yet.

It seemed like an eternity passed before he finally broke through to the clearing he remembered, the jungle suddenly giving way to the clear water of a little spring-fed pond surrounded by large rocks and a small patch of thick grass.

"Paradise found," he muttered softly as he dropped his pack on the grass and began stripping out of his sweat-soaked clothes. He tossed his discarded clothes on one of the larger rocks then knelt nude to dig his supplies and dirty clothes out of his pack.

That's how Sayid found him, Sawyer's splendid body bare and glowing gold in the shafts of afternoon sunlight, on his knees, head bent unknowingly in the perfect submissive pose. It took Sayid's breath, the unexpected sight nearly making him gasp. It was only his years of military training that kept him from betraying his presence.

Silently he stepped back into the sheltering jungle, loath to reveal himself. He should go. Even though Sawyer was not his friend, he didn't deserve to be spied on. And Sayid, well, he did not need the temptation. Despite his unspoken admonition, he found he could not make himself turn away. Instead he crouched lower, making it almost impossible for Sawyer to notice him while allowing Sayid an unobstructed view of the clearing.

While he had been struggling with his conscience, Sawyer had risen from his knees and made his way to one of the rocks surrounding the still water. He stood there, his back to Sayid, and stretched his arms over his head letting out a low groan as some of the tension from his hike through the jungle faded away. He stayed there for a moment, arms outstretched and legs spread wide, seeming to revel in the sunlight streaming over him.

His body was beautiful, all golden skin flowing over graceful musculature. His legs were long and lean, runner's legs with just the right amount of muscle. His broad shoulders and strong back tapered to a suprisingly whittled waist. And his ass, his ass was a piece of art. It sat high on his legs, two perfectly sculpted globes.

Suddenly aware that he was paying undue attention to that part of Sawyer's anatomy Sayid again started to leave. As he began to rise from his crouch Sawyer dived into the pool, momentarily disappearing from view before his head popped back out of the water, this time facing Sayid's hidden observation point.

Sayid dared not move, afraid the slightest movement would give him away. Sawyer seemed to be gazing right at him, eyes squinting as the sun hit his face. Sayid held his breath expecting Sawyer to let out a yell or even worse one of his cutting comments. Instead Sawyer leaned his head back, tossing the mass of sodden honey colored hair out of his face.

Sayid allowed himself to breathe again and slowly sank down on his knees, confident that he was well hidden. The sun in his face must have prevented Sawyer from spotting him. Sawyer expressed no other interest in the piece of jungle where Sayid knelt turning instead toward his pile of clothing.

Sawyer made short work of the laundry, using some of the body gel as substitute detergent. Within minutes he had spread the last of his clothes across the rocks and turned his attention to his body. While he poured some gel into his hands Sawyer waded around the small pool. Sayid's mouth went dry as Sawyer waded to a more shallow spot, the water level falling from the middle of his chest to just below his belly button.

His body still facing Sayid, Sawyer slowly spread the gel across his chest and arms, creating a lather that seemed to enhance rather than conceal the hard planes of his body. His hands slid lower, fingers tracing his etched ab muscles before slowing to slide along the trail of golden hair that trailed south from his belly button.

Sayid felt his own cock harden when Sawyer's hand drifted even lower, continuing the inevitable slide from his taut belly and disappearing under the water. The destination of his questing hand was clear from the way he threw his head back and the guttural moan that escaped from his lips. He stayed that way for a moment, the long slow motion of his arm echoing the motion of his hand under the water.

Sayid's breath quickened as he imagined what the cock in Sawyer's hand must feel like. He could almost feel the thick length burning hot in his own hand, swelling and leaking in response to the lazy stroking. Shocked at his actions, yet unable to stop himself, Sayid gave in to temptation, cupping the growing bulge in his pants and grinding himself into his palm as he watched Sawyer.

He didn't know if it was regret or relief he felt when Sawyer abandoned his own cock in favor of lathering up his hair. Sawyer seemed almost frantic in his grooming, abandoning what had been a leisurely bath for quick rough motions, maximum clean in minimal time.

Despite the mundane turn Sawyer's actions had taken, Sayid's cock remained hard, pushing into his hand through his pants. He was unable to tear himself away from the view in front of him.

Sawyer was beautiful in the way only a man could be beautiful. It wasn't the soft beauty of a woman, but the hard angles and chiseled muscles that screamed out testosterone. Male beauty and the beauty of two males together was something Sayid had come to appreciate during his military days. It was something that was never spoken of by he or his fellow soldiers, but silently acted on during the lonely desert nights.

Sayid had rarely yielded to those temptations. It wasn't disgust or fear of discovery that had tempered his actions. Instead it was the fear that he would like it to much. The few fevered gropings he had indulged in with other men had merely whetted his appetite rather than satisfying his urges.

Those urges were back in full force now. The damp heat of the jungle dimming in comparison to the heat spreading outward from his groin as he continued to watch Sawyer.

Sawyer chose that moment to dive back under the water, swimming the length of the pond underwater before surfacing mere feet from Sayid's hiding spot. He shook like a dog when he broke the surface of the water, a toss of his long hair sending drops of water within inches of Sayid. The water streamed down his body as he stalked out of the pool and onto the rocks.

He didn't bother trying to dry off, instead giving another full body shake. He spread the damp clothes across the rocks before stretching out in the thick grass. He lounged there for a moment, reminding Sayid of a cat stretched out in the sun.

Sayid strained to take in the visual feast that was Sawyer. His body tensing as Sawyer turned slightly toward him giving him prime view as Sawyer slid a hand down his belly. It was a repeat of his earlier action in the pond but this time Sayid had a front row seat for the show. He held his breath hoping that this time Sawyer intended to carry through not merely tease.

His hope was rewarded when Sawyer's long fingers dipped lower, fingertips brushing the line of dark blond hair that led to his cock. Saywer bent one of his legs, his upraised knee making his thigh frame his cock. The cock was magnificent, slowly swelling to its full length as Sawyer's fingers moved closer. Sayid could see a drop of precome glisten on its head as Saywer finally wrapped his hand around the shaft and began to slowly stroke up and down its length.

Sayid felt his own cock leak in response, a damp spot growing on the front of his pants. Sawyer's eyes were closed, head thrown back as he continued the slow seduction of his own body. Sawyer's thumb slid out to brush his cockhead, capturing the drop of precome and spreading it across the throbbing head.

Sayid shuddered when Sawyer brought the thumb to his lips, long pink tongue flicking out to taste himself. He didn't stop there, instead he slipped first one and then another finger into his mouth slowly sliding them in and out in a not so subtle imitation of another action that made Sayid's cock leak even more. It was all too easy to imagine Sawyer, those lips and that tongue, wrapped around his own cock.

Having satisfied his need for lubrication, Sawyer slid his fingers back out. Letting the hand return to his cock, he resumed the oh so slow stroking that made Sayid want to scream. The Southerner did everything with agonizing slowness.

Long moments passed as Sawyer's movements finally began to pick up speed. The sounds of flesh on flesh was growing louder, a juicy sound of saliva slicked fingers gliding on smooth skin. Sawyer's hips were arching up to meet his hand, his stomach muscles tightening as he got closer to the edge. Through clenched teeth a long low growl of pleasure escaped, turning into a passionate cry as come spurted from his cock coating his hand and belly.

Sayid mimicked Sawyer's motions, grinding his cock into his hand, uncaring that the rough cloth of his pants was abrading his flesh. No time to free his cock, too late for skin on skin, he was too close to release. Sawyer's sated body, golden skin, gold hair, pearly streaks of come sliding along etched abs, it was too much for Sayid to take in. All he could think of was sinking his cock into that golden body, mouth, ass, hand, it didn't matter. He felt the tightening of his balls, the sweet pain of release traveling from the base of his cock to its head. Then it was over, his come spreading in a large wet stain across his crotch, his own cries of satisfaction swallowed.

Sayid's breath was coming in great heaving gasps that he could only pray were hidden by the jungle sounds. Sawyer was flat on his back now, one arm under his head and the other hand resting on his belly. His eyes were still closed and he too was breathing deeply.

Sayid struggled to regain his composure, body still shaky from his release, mind still reeling with images of Sawyer in all his glory. Slowly he felt his senses returning, the pleasure/pain receding as he shifted back and away from Sawyer, getting to his feet in one quick movement.

He stayed there for a moment, sheltered by the lush vegetation before the guilt and fear came crashing in. His body was truly enamored of Sawyer, even though his mind screamed that it was taboo. He was setting himself up for a torturous existence, lusting after this smart-assed American.
He must try to forget what he'd seen here, done here. He would stay away from Sawyer, maybe even try to get interested in Shannon. She had already made it clear that she was interested in him. Yes, that would be his plan.

Resolved, he turned to go, refusing to even let himself have one more glance at Sawyer. He didn't need another image of male perfection burned into his brain. He had only taken one step when he heard Sawyer's slow drawl.

"Next time," his voice was rough and low. "You get to put on the show and I'll play I Spy."

Sayid felt the heat rush through him even as he stiffened his spine. "I don't know what you are implying. I came here for a bath. When I found you here...occupied, I decided to leave." His back was still to Sawyer making it easy to speak the lie in his haughtiest tone.

Sawyer laughed then, a sensuous sound that seemed to caress Sayid's body. "Well now, I call 'em like I see 'em. And you've been watching me long enough, and close enough, that I bet you could give me a play by play."

Sayid finally turned back, surprised that Sawyer had made no move to stand up. Instead he was in the same position, eyes still closed as his hand lazily made circles through the drying come on his belly. Sayid's eyes locked on that hand, fascinated at Sawyer's complete lack of shame or modesty.

"You misunderstand-"

Sayid's words were cut off as Sawyer interrupted him. "Look Ali, if I'd of minded, you'd have known it." Sawyer finally opened his eyes, turning his head to stare at Sayid. "All I'm saying is that you missed a prime opportunity here." Sawyer's eyes drifted slowly down Sayid's body, coming to rest on the large wet spot on Sayid's crotch. "Next time, you can join me. I need somebody to," he glanced back up to Sayid's flushed face, "wash my back."

"There won't be a next time." Sayid spoke the words through clenched teeth, trying to ignore the tingles set off by Sawyer's blatant invitation. "I...this...it was a mistake."

Slowly Sawyer rolled to his side and got to his feet, his movements graceful. He stood there silently for a moment, his eyes roaming over Sayid's face as if he was looking for something there. Finally he turned, giving Sayid another look at his sculpted backside.

"Mistake huh. Looks like to me that we both got some satisfaction." He climbed onto one of the rocks lining the pond. "But let me tell you, I'm a betting man, and if I laid a bet on this...well, we both know that I'd win. You'll come around," he tossed the last over his shoulder as he dived back into the water.

When he surfaced Sayid was gone, just as Sawyer had known he would be.