Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Mac/Danny
    Rating: FRM
    Summary: Mac and Danny have a rough time at the end of season 1, can they get through it?
    Spoilers: All of season 1, specifically On the Job, The Closer, What You See is What You See, and Tanglewood – however! I mess with the timing a bit. As far as I’m concerned, The Closer and What You See is What You See take place back to back.
    See Author’s note
    Disclaimer: Not mine, just borrowing, will return eventually
    Warning: Slash, established couple
    Feedback: It makes me write more. Take that as either a warning or a bribe.
    Archive: Here and my guestroom at sylumclan. If anyone else wants it (not that I think they would, ask me first). I’ve also started posting my fics on my new LiveJournal
    Authors Note: Kathy the awesome beta requested a h/c fic for her birthday. And this bunny has been lurking around my hard drive for a while now. I dusted it off, changed a few things (fixed a few things) and hope that it’s acceptable.
    Author’s Note 2: I wrote this before the season 1 dvds were in the house, which means I was going off of what I remembered and the synopses on cbs.com. I also played with events a bit to suit my need. You’ve been warned. Happy Birthday Kathy!
    Submitted through the CSI_New_York_Slash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,002
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    8
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    2,467