Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: Willow, um, goes into detail.
    Spoilers: Season 4 rumors and Oz's side of this story.
    Disclaimer: Of *course* they belong to someone else. If they were mine, things would be different. Specifically, they belong to Mutant Enemy, Fox, WB (even though they *really* don't deserve these guys after what they did to us in May), and anyone else I forgot.
    Rating: I'm going to guess NC-17.
    Distribution: Please ask.
    Notes: You want details? Here are some details. I apologize for the extensive non-slash and non-Spike sections, but it's part of the series, and I *had* to get Willow, ahem, happy. This was a hell of a lot of fun to write. Remember, the title on this means absolutely nothing other than the fact that I was searching for a title, and I happened to be watching _Face/Off_ when that line jumped out at me. And here's the deal. This has morphed into a three-part story. One part each for Oz, Willow, and Spike. And then, depending on feedback, it may continue as a series. If you missed Oz's or Spike's part (and I strongly suggest you read those first, but, hey, you can do whatever you want) the first time, either email me or go to the site above. It's with the Reversal series. Also, in this universe, Willow is on the Pill, Oz's sole previous sexual partner was a virgin, and no cooties can survive in a vampire's body. So pregnancy and disease aren't an issue. It's a heck of a lot longer than I had originally planned, but it was so much fun to write that I didn't mind having all of my time consumed by it. I hope someone enjoys reading it half as much as I enjoyed writing it. Dedicated to Gail because great minds think alike. And to Makeda because I don't want a death on my hands. And to Rachel who gave me feedback even though she was speechless. And to Cinder who made me realize just what I'm doing to these three. It's not just a threesome. See what happens when you give feedback? Your name goes here.
    Submitted through the SpikeSlash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,133
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    4
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    774