Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
575
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,286

Legolas' Light

Summary:

Pairings: Aragorn/Legolas
Disclaimer: The characters used in this fic do not belong to me
NB: I only have basic knowledge of lord of the rings I've watched the films and read a lot of slash so what I have got is from other people.
NB: this is not going to beta read so all mistakes are my own
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

Work Text:

Legolas' Light
by obsessive

As the riders looked onwards they could see their destination, Mirkwood as they began to ride through the forest they could see it beauty. However they were not there to admire the forest they were there to negotiate with King Thranduil.

Riding in this group hoping to convince the King to sign an alliance to Gondor, along with him was his foster father Lord Elrond of Rivindell and not to forget Gandalf. They knew it was going to be almost impossible to get the king of Mirkwood to agree to an alliance but the hope in the Kings son Prince Legolas.

Looking around as they followed the path that would lead them to the palace Aragorn noticed that they were being watched. Stopping his horse and using his skills as a ranger managed to get behind the person following them. He grabbed their stalked and pushed him up against the tree with a sword to his throat and asked "why are you following us human".

The human about to answer was stopped by Elrond telling him to the human up and to bring him along so they could present him to the King to help gain their trust. Shrugging Aragorn tied up the young human and started to walk with him to the palace.

Approaching the palace they noticed that there were guards everywhere, looking up they saw standing at the Palace entrance the King along with the Legolas. Aragorn smiled at the sight of his friend and shouted out to him in excitement for seeing him again.

Legolas looked up at the sound of his name and saw Aragorn but he did not smile at him or the other guest that he quite frankly forgot they were coming. However he eyes were drawn to the young man that Aragorn had tied up and pulling him along with them. Upon seeing this he immediately called for the guards and started to run towards Aragorn and the guests.

As Legolas reached them he pulled the tied up human from Aragorn's hand and pulled out his dagger and cut the rope binding the human's hands and pulled the gag from his mouth. Legolas looked him up and down and asked him if he was alright. The human boy nodded to him.

At this point Elrond, Gandalf and Aragorn all looked confused and then that confusion turned in to shock as Legolas shouted to the guards "arrest them".

Gandalf and Elrond recovered first and asked "what is the meaning of this". The young human looked at Legolas and saw him nod. The human turned to them stood to his height and simply told them "you are under arrest for the kidnapping of the royal prince of Mirkwood"

Elrond getting fed up of the treatment and shouted we did no such thing the only royal prince is Legolas as we did not kidnap him". Legolas looked up at is one time friends and shook his head and began to walk away. The human noticing Legolas walking away said "adar" as he jogged to catch up with his father.

The traveler finally realizing what had happened tried to call for Legolas that they did not know, as they were pulled from their horses and led to the cells in the palace by the guards.

NB: please review and let me know if i should continue or leave it