Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Xena: Warrior Princess
    Pairing: Sorry, no sex. :)
    Status: Finished
    Sequel/Series: Answer to Christine's AJCS 'put the guys in your own environment' challenge.
    Archive: Sure, but tell me where.
    Disclaimer: The guys aren't mine.
    Summary: The guys and other Xenites transferred to modern Southeast Texas, my home town of Groves, to be exact. Just hanging out at the convenience store I spent two hellish years at. Guess who the clerk is.
    Warnings: This is a slice of life story. No real plot, no sex (sorry). Self insertion, but I try not to be annoying about it.
    Notes: This takes place in one of my former places of employment on the Gulf Coast, about two hours from both Galveston and Houston, and about the same distance from the Louisianna border. I'm gonna try to do a Cajun accent in this, so bear with me. 'The boats' referrs to the floating casinos in Lake Charles. Cher is pronounced 'sha'.
    Rating: R
    Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,069
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    18
    Hits:
    1,356