Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Warning: SLASH
    Pairings: Draco/Harry & Sirius/Remus
    Anastasia, why? You may ask. . well because I can . .No not really, basically because I wanted something different and unexpected. It took me a few days to reach my decision but I finally came to the conclusion that I could make it more interesting with Draco in that role. I'm telling all of you this now, because I know that I'll probably get a lot of reviews about how I should have put Harry in that role. I had help from Tempted Mischief in writing the Seamus parts of the fic. And also for going through and capitalizing Harry's name through out the whole fic. My thanks goes out to her. Make sure to go read some of her fan-fiction and our co-authored fic " possible future, an Impossible past." And another one to be announced in the future. . Enjoy the story and REVIEW.
    Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter of Anastasia. This is Fan-Fiction, meaning NOT GOING TO BE PUBLISHED and therefore not for profit or gain.
    Submitted through the 'YG deleted' Harry_Potter_Slash mailing list. The list has been rebuilt. Please join us at HarryPotter_Slash.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    12,948
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    17
    Hits:
    1,580