Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2006-02-26
Words:
692
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
16
Hits:
1,456

Rainstorm

Summary:

"You're wet"

Chapter Text

Rainstorm

Author: elfin

Fandom: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Pairing: Gil/Nick

Disclaimers: standard ownership is someone else's business, I'm just playing

 

Rainstorm
by elfin

 

"You're wet."

"Oh great, Sherlock Holmes."

But a smile touched Gil's lips and Nick couldn't help but mirror it. They stood in road in the pouring Nevada rainstorm, water running off the both of them.

And for the first time ever, Nick heard his boss laugh.

"Third crime scene tonight?"

Gil nodded, raising his hand to his mouth. Nick watched the gesture, strangely moved. 'Don't hide it, let me see this.'

"Lemme guess. Every time you step outside, it starts to rain?"

Another nod, the laughter bubbling up from inside him, unstoppable. He pressed his palm to his mouth but it didn't work.

Nick enjoyed the moment, pausing before commenting, "The laughter of the psychotic hysterical."

Gil shook his head, taking a deep breath and almost succeeding in bringing himself under control. "I hate the rain."

"I love it," Nick countered in a rare moment of confession to his boss.

"Why?"

"It's sexy."

Gil stared at him, blinking rainwater out of his eyes. Nick stared back, watching the drops drip from Grissom's nose, eye lashes, run over his lips....

Jeez, he needed some sleep. Or some sex.

He smiled. "Sorry. It destroys crime scenes, I know. Makes our lives hell."

"Yes." Gil regarded him thoughtfully. "How is it sexy?"

"Oh come on, you're a guy!" 'I think', he didn't add it. 'No, I know.' "All wet, clothes sticking to the skin, material shaped to the body, hair damp... long lashes blinking out the rain from blue eyes...." Shit! Had he said that?

Gil was looking quite understandably confused. "Oookay."

"Sorry."

A shrug. "I'll give it some thought."

"Good." Nick watched Gil smile, turn and head over to his soaked crime scene. Then he frowned. "Give what some thought?"

 

fin