Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Original, "Ternion"
    Pairing: Justin/Michael/Nick
    Category: slash
    Rating: Adult
    Archive: Yes (WWOMB)
    Disclaimer: characters in this story belong to me. Original gay fiction, original work.
    Notes: written for the 30 Lemons writing challenge. The characters in here are original, and some supporting characters might seem familiar (based on real people) but no infringement is intended. "La Plaza" is a resort that I made up. It's not based on any actual place.
    Summary: Justin has a new movie coming out, and he reminds Nick that their relationship is impervious, and then explains the game to Michael.
    Warnings: m/m/m, language, adult situations.
    This is story #2, but prompt #6- Theme: #6 The Closet, or, "Denial isn't just a River in Egypt!"
    I could have done one where Michael's father argues that he isn't gay, but I decided for the closet aspect of being an action star.
    Submitted through the sexsexslash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,426
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    1,784