Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: NC-17
    Pairings: J/B
    Archive: Yes to WWOMB and Fries
    Size: 144k
    Status: Complete
    Date: 12/23/04
    Category: Alternate Universes
    Disclaimer: Pet Fly and Paramount own the copyright to The Sentinel and its characters. This piece of fan fiction was written solely for the love of the characters and to share freely with other fans. No profit is being made from the posting of this story.
    Author's Notes: I would very much like to thank Mary, who always does a terrific beta job for me.
    Story Notes: This story was written for the 2004 "Friends of Garett" Moonridge Charity Auction to benefit the animals of Moonridge Animal Park. My most sincere gratitude goes to ChelleToo for her donation in purchasing this story.
    AU: While this is not the case in Real Life, in this AU the buying and selling of slaves in an open market is a regular and acceptable practice in Brazil. Please take this under advisement. Blair is a university professor of Anthropology at Rainier, working closely with the Cascade PD. His partner at the PD is Joel Taggert. He lives in the loft at 852 Prospect, #307. Rescued from Peru, Jim Ellison finds his heightened senses too much to handle in the bustle of the city and sells all he owns to move to a quiet plantation in Brazil a couple hours' drive outside of Rio. This is the story of how Jim and Blair meet under these unusual circumstances.
    Additional Warning: Rape is alluded to in this story, but not shown.
    Summary: Blair is kidnapped by white slavers and taken to South America to be sold. The owner of a small plantation, Jim Ellison, sees the young slave at the market and purchases him. This is an unusual love story with my usual happy ending.
    Submitted through the BlairOooowiesFic mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    25,774
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    9
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    2,739