Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
701
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
15
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
950

Do You Love Him?

Summary:

Warnings: m/m
Word Count: 737
Beta: None
Summary: Jim and Blair are arguing in bed.
Acknowledgments: Thank you Mary for the beta.
Submitted through the SenseXangstRevisited mailing list.

Work Text:

Do You Love Him?
by Patt

They had just had a mind blowing sexual experience and were both getting their breath as Jim held Blair. Blair decided to break the peace and quiet as he snuggled even closer to his large lover.

"So what do you think about telling everyone this weekend while they're here for poker?"

They had had this same argument many different times about whether or not their friends were ready to hear about them being a couple.

"Chief, you know it won't work. It will get spread around accidentally and that's when the trouble starts."

Blair moved out of Jim's arms and went to the other side of the bed. "Either we tell them, or we're done."

"I don't like ultimatums and you know it. I'm doing this for our own good, we don't want anyone coming after us or trying to break us up, right?" Jim wasn't going to give in.

Blair got out of bed and began to take his clothes out of the dresser to take downstairs.

"Stop it, Blair, you know that you're not going to stay down there."

"This isn't the 60's, man. We should be able to tell our friends and not be afraid." Blair continued to put his clothing in a pile.

"It has nothing to do with the time; it's the fact that I don't want anyone knowing what we're doing in private." Jim finally said.

Blair grabbed his suitcase out of the closet and opened it up and started putting all of his clothes in it. "You're ashamed of us and I can't live like this. I'm so out of here."

"Blair, you have to understand that this bothers me, right?"

"I know it bothers you, but you have to choose one or the other. Me or loneliness." Blair zipped up the suitcase and started down the stairs.

"You'll be back, Blair, I don't know why you're even doing this." Jim pulled the covers up and pretended he was going to go to sleep.

Jim listened to his lover unpack downstairs with a lump in his throat. Jim didn't want him to do this, but at the same time, he didn't want everyone to know that big Jim Ellison liked getting fucked now and then. No one would ever think he was tough again. It was something he had to think on. He listened to Blair get into the smaller bed and say, "I hope you're happy. I'm moving out soon."

Jim knew he was in trouble. He would have to make some decisions and hopefully they would be the right ones. In the mean time, Jim could just think about that mind blowing sex that had taken place before the argument. He then realized he wouldn't be getting any of that mind blowing sex if Blair was mad and downstairs. // Shit. //

"Chief, move everything back up here. We'll talk about this some more." Jim called down over the railing.

Blair walked up the stairs without the suitcase and said, "I'm not unpacking yet because I don't believe this discussion will get us anywhere."

"We'll tell them this weekend. I can't live without you."

Blair didn't think about anything and flew over to the bed and landed on top of Jim. "Thank you, man. This means the world to me."

"They're going to be so surprised, but don't be upset if they don't like it, okay?" Jim warned.

"They already suspect because they tease me all the time. They're just waiting for us to say the word so they can tease us out in the open and I'm down with that." Blair smiled at his lover.

"Go and get your clothes." Jim ordered playfully.

"You are such a sweet man. I love you. When I get everything put back in the drawers, do you want to have some more of that fun?" Blair was getting up to go and get the suitcase.

"Yeah, that would do me for tonight, so hurry up, okay? Do you need any help?"

"No, I'll be right back. You just lay there naked thinking about what we're going to do to each other. I love you, man."

"And I love you."

The end.