Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,797
Chapters:
3/3
Comments:
3
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,719

Feather Fluff

Summary:

Fandom: Xena
Pairing: Cupid/Strife
Rating: pg-13
Disclaimer: If they were mine it wouldn't be called *fan*fiction would it?
Summery: For Tequila Worm (peppery_lime) She wanted pure candy floss fluff, smut and a feather.
Submitted through the JoxerFic mailing list.

Chapter 1: Page 1

Chapter Text

Feather Fluff
by Werewindle

Strife popped into his and Cupid's temple slightly insane grin on his face. He was anticipating a major power kick from his afternoon of mischief. Now he what he really wanted was a quickie before the little munchkin got home. Strife had just decided to look for his Cupid when he heard a thump from the bedroom. Puzzled he followed the sound.

When he reached the room Strife was greeted by the sight of Cupid turning in a tight circle, arms stretching for something just out of reach over his shoulder. He stifled a giggle as his shirtless honey grumbled and chased himself.

"Stupid feather!" Cupid gave up and collapsed back on to the bed letting out a growl of frustration. Strife chuckled at the sound. The blond turned his head and pouted at his dark lover. "Help." He demanded, flipping over and pointing to a spot just out of reach on his left wing. "One of them 's gone crooked and it's driving me nuts."

Strife crawled up the bed and knelt over his prone lover; fingers burrowing into the layers of feather and fluff. He untwisted and smoothed as he went working to the heart of the knot. Strife untangled the loose feather, tucking it behind his ear, and rubbed the irritated area. Cupid gave a sigh of pure bliss and melted into the sheets. Strife continued straightening out the misaligned feathers, going over both wings carefully.

When he finished Strife scratched at the join of skin and down at the base of Cupid's wings. The blond twitched making a sound between a giggle and a moan. Strife moved along Cupid's shoulder blades ruffling feathers and tickling skin until he had the other man squirming and thrashing underneath him.

After a few minutes Strife gave into the breathless pleas and stopped his tormenting. He snuggled down on Cupid's back wrapping his arms around waist and chest, head nuzzling into the satiny skin between white wings. He loved moments like this. When he was warm and content with lover.

Strife placed a kiss on the back of Cupid's neck and rocked his hips. "Think we got time for a quickie?"

Cupid groaned, "Uh-" his reply was cut off by the pitter-pat of little feet running down the hall. Strife laughed, foiled again. He rolled off Cupid and turned in time to catch the winged bundle flinging himself at the bed.

They got up meandering toward the lounge, Bliss rambling on about his day. As Strife passed Cupid in the hall he leaned close, "Later," he promised.

 

TBC