Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
196
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
850

Crashed Again

Summary:

Sleepy Blair
Submitted through the SenseXangstRevisited mailing list.

Work Text:

Crashed Again
by Wolf

Jim let himself into the apartment with Simon right behind him.

By all appearances the loft was empty. Jim knew better. Putting his keys in the basket by the door, he headed upstairs to his and Blair's bedroom. What he found made him shake his head.

There on the bed was Blair. Books were scattered all around him, his glasses were still perched on his face. It was a wonder that he hadn't rolled over on them yet.

Jim moved all the books to a chair beside the bed, and then got Blair more comfortable for bed. Blair never even flinched.

After Jim was done tucking in his exhausted guide he headed back downstairs.

"Sorry Simon. I guess we can't go out for dinner tonight. Blair crashed again. We could stay here and order something in. I think there's a game on."

Simon shook his head and laughed. "Sounds good to me Jim. We can always go out another night."

After ordering chinese food, the two detectives, with beers in hand sat on the couch and turned on the television.

Clinking bottles together they made a toast. "Happy Valentines Day."

The End