Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
744
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,006

The Love of Chocolate

Summary:

Marcus teaches Neroon why he likes chocolate. My answer to the Valentine Word prompt challenge posted on the Marcus Neroon list.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

My answer to my Valentine Word prompt challenge, the words I am using for this story are Chocolate, candle light and silk sheets.

The Love of Chocolate
By Lady Q

The lighted candles flickered across the shadowed walls of their bedroom as Neroon let out a soft moan of pleasure as he rubbed his naked body across the silk sheets that Marcus bought especially for them to use on Valentine's Day.

Marcus softly chuckled as he walked naked across their bedroom caring a bowl filled with warm melted chocolate.

Neroon teased his husband's nipple with his finger as he watched Marcus place the bowl on the nightstand next to him. He chuckled softly as his teasing finger caused Marcus to gasp softly.

Marcus grabbed his husband's teasing finger and placed it inside his warm mouth and proceeded to suck on it slowly as he climbed on the bed till he straddled Neroon's naked body.

Neroon watched with passion filled eyes as his lover leaned over him and dipped his finger in the warm melted chocolate. Marcus licked Neroon's finger as he removed it from his mouth. Then he took the finger covered in chocolate and slowly ran it teasingly across Neroon's chest causing him to groan and his hips thrust.

Marcus softly laughed as he then leaned over and proceeded to lick the trail of chocolate till it lead to a nipple where he ran his tongue around the puckered nipple twice before pulling it into his mouth to suck on it.

"M...Marcus!" Neroon cried out as his body arched in pleasure at the feel of the combination of Marcus' mouth and chocolate.

Marcus softly chuckled as he looked down at his husband while moving further down his body and spreading more chocolate lower down Neroon's body till he reached Neroon's hard staining cock.

Neroon moaned as he felt himself harden some more when Marcus slowly dribbled warm melted chocolate on his cock.

"Now this is the real reason why I love Chocolate," Marcus said as he blew his breath gently across Neroon's cock causing it to jump and him to moan .

"My favorite way to eat chocolate," Marcus said as his slowly began to engulf his husbands cock.

"Marcus!" Neroon screamed out when he felt Marcus began to suck him off.

"Do you like how I eat chocolate?" Marcus teasingly asked when he let go of Neroon's cock and pushed Neroon's legs further apart and kneeled in between them.

"Y...Yeees!" Neroon exclaimed as he thrusted his hips towards his lover.

"Hmm, then do you like the way I like to lick chocolate off?" He asked as he proceeded to slowly lick the chocolate off Neroon's cock.

"Oh Valen YES!" Neroon cried out as Marcus licked and sucked his cock.

Marcus chuckled knowing his vibrations would cause his lover more pleasure.

Neroon let out a soft moan "Marcus, p..please"

"Please what, love?"

"Take me!" Neroon demanded as he thrusted his hips once more.

Marcus let out a soft groan of pleasure from hearing his husband's cries. He reached once more for the bowl of cool melted chocolate and coated his hand with it while his other hand held his straining cock. Then he took his coated chocolate hand and spread it up and down his hard cock. Then he placed the bowl back on the nightstand and kneeled once more between Neroon's legs.

Marcus then locked eyes with his lover and as he pushed his cock inside of Neroon causing them to both moan out in pleasure.

"Love you," Marcus panted as he proceeded to thrust inside his lover.

"Love you, too" Neroon replied as he wrapped his legs around his lover to pull Marcus further inside of him causing both of them to groan.

"Now Marcus!" Neroon demanded as he thrusted against his lover. "Make me scream!"

"YES!," Marcus replied as he thrusted harder and faster against Neroon's prostate causing Neroon to cry out.

"MARCUS!" as he came across their stomachs.

Hearing his husband's scream caused Marcus to come and cry out his mate's name.

"NEROON!" He cried out as he froze felt his cum leave his body before he slowly collapse panting softly across Neroon's sweaty chest.

Feeling Marcus' soft breath across his body Neroon smiled as he brought the blanket up to cover their tired bodies.

"Love you, Am'sheal" he softly whispered in Marcus' hair while making a mentle note to order more chocolate once more.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Lady_Quadress.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.