Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 3 of A Sentinel's Guide
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
418
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
25
Hits:
2,957

A Sentinel's Guide 3: Attraction

Summary:

Warnings: AU, Dark Blair,
Series/Sequal: yes, ASG: Rogue, ASG: Love and Guns
Summary: To answer that really big question, What happens to Jim's ladyfriends?
Submitted through the Makebelieve_Squidge mailing list.

Work Text:

A Sentinel's Guide 3: Attraction
by Kateri

My Sentinel still isn't home. I'm not worried, yet.

This was the whole point in dragging my Sentinel to the club, to get a little relief, to relax a bit. As long as she doesn't try anything. My Sentinel just doesn't understand women. Sure there are some nice ones out there but there are even more that just want to use you. Look at my mother, she was an expert at using men for what she wanted, even using me. So I say if they are using you why not just use them back. Except my Sentinel, no one will be aloud to use and hurt my Sentinel ever again. And if they do I will just have to do something about it.

My Sentinel is still out again, with that woman. I don't like it at all, something is just wrong. I guess I will just have to hit the books till I figure out what is wrong. After all, it is my job; I am a Guide.

Laura McCarthy, Jane Cunningham it doesn't really matter what she was really called. She was a thief and a murderer, and she tried to use my Sentinel. That is not acceptable. I suppose I should have told my Sentinel everything I found out about her but he needs to be protected. Especially from people like her, and I am the one to do it. After all, I am a Sentinel's Guide.

Jane Cunningham AKA Laura McCarthy opened the note attached to the package that had just been delivered to her. It was just one line

I couldn't let you go

No signature, but Jane knew who had sent it. She quickly opened the box to discover home baked cookies. Quickly before her cell mate came back she started eating as many as possible while laying back on her bunk thinking about how she would contact the buff Detective once she was out of here.

She was still laying on the bunk when her cellmate came in 15 minutes later and found her dead and a half eaten box of cookies on the floor.

The prison coroner ruled it accidental. After all, why would someone send Jane cookies that had minute amounts of peanut oil in them on purpose when Jane was highly allergic to peanuts?

End

What do ya think? Like it? Would you like some..cookies?

Series this work belongs to: