Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 14 of My Nightmare
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
947
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,453

Welcome to My Nightmare 14: Homeward Bound

Summary:

Fandom: Xfiles/Wanted
pairing: Alex Krycek/Conrad Rose, Alex Krycek/Walter Skinner
Rating: FRAO, over all
Warning: This story arc begins as very much a non-con piece, and goes from there.
This Chapter summary: Cleaning up the boy
If you missed any part of this you can read the story to date here http://www.livejournal.com/users/peja1956/16677.html

Work Text:

Welcome to My Nightmare 14: Homeward Bound
by PEJA

Spender's parting taunt dogged my heels through the halls and corridors, setting my pace at an ever increasing speed.

I'm almost there when the piercing scream tidal waved over me. My feet hit maximum speed even before I realized that it was Alex, and that he was screaming my name. Screaming like a demented soul.

Nightmare images race through my mind those last several hundred feet, tearing at my heart.

I explode through the doors, sending them thundering against the walls, and come to a sudden stop, frozen in place by the image of Alex crying uncontrollably in Rodney's lap.

Rodney met my eyes with a look of pure anguish in his dark eyes. 'We did this' communicated between us, both feeling the heart breaking guilt of diminishing this once proud man to this broken shell.

We did this.

A movement to my side draws my attention. Eddie. He lifts the soft fleece sweats in his hand slightly then lies them on one of the benches before moving to my side. "Anything else you want me to do, Con?"

I nod. "Skinner? He was in our background files on Krycek, right?"

A thoughtful scowl crosses his ruggedly handsome features as he searches his memory. "Yeah," he finally says, nodding. "Some uptown address. Guys got bling. Power."

A small smile tugs at me and I turn back to the heart breaking scene of Alex in Rodney's arms. He's not screaming any more, but I can hear him whispering my name. "I want an exact address. And can you make a call to the man telling him to expect us. Tell him he better be in an understanding frame of mind or I'll bust his ass into the floor. Tell him that, you hear me? Make him understand Alex has been..." I shrug, struggling with the words. "tortured both mentally and physically."

"You sure about that?"

My gaze never leaves the broken man I know will haunt my to my dying day. "Yeah," I say softly. "We own Alex that much."

I move to the bench where Rodney is rocking Alex and reach out for the emaciated man. Rodney is as careful as a man handling a newborn as he passes me his burden. "Give Eddie a hand getting things arranged. I want to take Alex out of here as soon as he's cleaned up and ready to leave." I tell in and Rodney and Eddie take off at a fast sprint leaving me alone with the man in my arms.

Man? Hell, the kid's lost so much weight a gentle breeze could blow him away.

Glancing down at the dark head resting against my chest, I don't think Alex even realizes I've even got him until I whisper his name. Then he looks up at me with anxious wide eyes.

"Con...nie?"

I smile crookedly. "Yea, Alex. I've got you."

A flicker of something...terror, maybe spasms across his thin features, stabbing like a dagger through my heart. "Are you playing me?" he asks, his voice strangely childish. "Are you gonna hurt me like...." he chokes off the words, ducking his head against my chest.

"No." I've nearer been so close to tears as I am at those words. Not even when the wife tossed my ass out on the curb. I urge his head up and meet his eyes. "No, Alex. I won't let them hurt you again."

His fingers brush my cheeks and I realize the tears had escaped, sliding down my face.

I can feel his body shaking from the effort, then his tongue is running over my cheek, drinking from my tears.

Its the most erotic thing anyone has done for me in months and my groin burns for him.

I know the second he relizes the effect he's aving on me. The last bit of color in his face vanishes, leaving his skin almost transparent. His body stiffens in my arms and he stared wide-eyed into my eyes, his lips moving souldlessly.

"Its all right, Alex," I tell him softly. "I won't lie to you. I want you...bad. but I'm not going to do anything aobut it. You're safe with me. Do you understand, Alex? I'm not going to force myself on you."

His eyes moved over my face, searching and I know he's looking for some sign of a lie.

I wait for him to relax against me, then stand with him in my loose embrace, supporting him when his legs would give out.

I won't say it is easy getting him cleaned up. He's exhausted, more asleep on his feet than awake so I'm forced to hold him up while scrubbing off the grime. Like I say, not easy but I get it done without dropping him.

Bundling him into the clothes Eddie left is a little easier. he's seated on a bench as I stuff limp arms and legs and heads through all the right holes and smooth the fabric against his too thin body. I do't even bother to try getting him on his feet for the long walk to the waiting car. His head falls onto my shoulder as I lift him, he's snoring softly before I'm halfway down the hall.

Eddie and Rodney meet me at the car, help me settle him into the back seat and we're off.

I just hope Skinner is smart enough to be waiting for us to deliver him with open arms. I suspect if he does anything to upset the man snoring childlike in my arms, I just might snap his neck for him and keep the kid for myself

TBC

Series this work belongs to: