Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
217
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
774

Closeness

Summary:

read to find out

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Title: Closeness
Author: Sara

Fandom: Crime Scene Investigation

Pairing: Sara/Grissom

Summary: read to find out

Disclaimer: not mine, and they never will be. It's so sad really.

 

Closeness
by Sara

 

I walk over to the microscope to some hair fiber samples, and I know that he is in the doorway watching my every move. I can feel his gaze penetrating into my soul, but I don't turn around to face him. I just keep my eyes looking through the microscope. I feel him walking towards me but I still don't move.

I feel him getting closer, and closer, and closer until I can feel his breath on the back of my neck. I love the closeness. It gives me a since of security and comfort.

He places a hand on each side of the counter trapping me in. I can't resist any longer I have to turn around. When Plato said, "The eyes are the window to the soul," he must have been talking about me because I am sure that my love knows my every thought and desire.

Finally he speaks.

"Happy fifth anniversary Sara." He whispers.

"Happy anniversary Grissom." I whisper back.

And with that our lips close the gap.

Marrying him was the best thing that has ever happened in my life.

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Sara.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.