Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
494
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
4
Kudos:
14
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
2,362

A Good Days Work

Summary:

Permission to archive: Sure why not
Genre: Slash
Pairing/Characters: Tony/Gibbs
Rating: PG
Warnings: Spoilers for Light Sleepers
Notes: Wrote jsut this momment G and BC have no hand at it. let someone from work check for spelling and grammer hope you like
Submitted through the NavyNCISslash2 mailing list.

Work Text:

A Good Days Work
by Rednetra

Gibbs sat at his desk thinking about what had happened that day. He and his team almost blow up due to a North Korea cell. This scared the shit out of him. he was not about to show this to his team.

He finished up his report as his team had already left. He dropped it off at the director's office that had also already left. He walked out of the building just thinking about the day. He did not want this kind of day to happen. It did show him that all the hell he gives his team has paid off and they are willing to die for one another. He was getting into his car and just replaying the event over and over.

`I don't care how much you hit me I'm not leaving" then Ziva replay. Gibbs drove the 20 minutes home and pulled into his spot. He walked into the house taking in the smell of Garlic. The house was over whelmed with the smell.

The dog ran up to him, jumping up greeting his one master.

"Hay Buddy what's up" Gibbs loving on the dog for a moment. Going to the Dogs level on one Knee, after which point the dog went back to his spot on the floor watching TV.

Gibbs walked into the kitchen and saw why the house smelled of Garlic and now he smelt the butter and seafood, Gibbs was not sure but he fingered shrimp since it was what he took out that AM. He walks over puts his arms around the waist of the person at the stove.

"Um smells good" Gibbs still lost about what had happened, Kissing the person on the temple of there head.

"Thank you ok" The person knows something was wrong and turned around while turning off the burner.

"Ya fine" Now kissing the person on the lips, The other person Parted Gibbs lips with there tong. Hitting the right spots and both people moaned.

"You lie what's wrong"

"Nothing"

"Talk to me"

"I could have lost you today"

"Ya and I could have lost you. It is part of the job boss. You know that"

"Tony I don't have to like it"

"No your do not but just look at it this way, I could have lost you first"

"First"

"Yup you were closer to the bomb" Tony kissed his lover of well over a year now and smiled. Then turned back and made the Shrimp scampi that was he working on. Gibbs smiled Kissing the man again on the neck and pouring a cup of Coffee and walking out to the living room to watch the news. Soon after Tony Followed having put the dinner in the over to bake and both men just laid on the sofa holding each glade that today was not there last.

fin