Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
204
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
836

Hypocrite

Summary:

AN SGA/SG1 Crossover, yay!
Summary - In the same bed at the SGC, what had they been thinking? McShep. A SGA/SG1 Crossover set when Jack's still head of the SGC.
Disclaimer - I don't won Atlantis, is it really such a shock to realise I don't own SG1 either?
Rating - PG-13
Submitted through the StargateAtlantisSlash mailing list. This list can no longer approve new members posts, please join us at Stargate_Atlantis_Slash

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Hypocrite
by Blackrose

Fucking stupid of both of them really.

In the same bed at the SGC, what had they been thinking?

Rodney is standing next to him, watching O'Neill defiantly. John is staring straight ahead, looking at nothing.

The general is watching him regretfully.

"You realise that I have no choice but to write this up. There are too many witnesses and this is a military base."

John nods sharply. He understands all too well.

He sees Rodney begin to warm up for a tirade though and puts his hand on the scientist's arm, quietening him effortlessly.

O'Neill watches this silently.

"Why?"

There's only one answer. "Partly because, with the siege and the withdrawal from stimulants after, this was the first night we've had together in far too long. Mostly because he's worth more than my rank, medals never tell you that they love you General."

Jack doesn't say a word and John salutes sharply before turning and leaving, taking Rodney with him.

Because they all know that there will be no charges.

Because John isn't the first CO to fall in love with his civilian Scientist.

After all this *is* the SGC.

And General or not, Jack O'Neill is no hypocrite.

Fin

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author The Blackrose.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.