Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
10,713
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
17
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
3,274

Payback is a Bitch

Summary:

Luscious Lucius puts Severus off their first time "together". Snape vows Lucius will come begging for what he denied him…no matter how long it takes.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Payback is a Bitch
By
"Aradia"

Rating: NC-17!!!!!

Pairings: Severus Snape/Lucius Malfoy

Author's Comments: This was devilishly fun to write. Lucius is such an imperious snot...and it was good to allow Severus to get back some of his own. I love "play" with these two together. They're such a delicious pairing! As always if you find any mistakes...you may keep them :)

Disclaimer: Harry Potter and all the characters associated with same are the property of J. K. Rowlings. I am just borrowing them to play with, and have no claim to them.

Reader's Comments Mail To: Mzrockie@hctc.com
________________________________________________

 

Severus Snape was beyond incensed.

He had just been informed - by Professor Dumbledore - that Lucius Malfoy was going to be serving as the interim Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, that spot having recently been vacated by Gilderoy Lockhart.

Lockart, a self-proclaimed Wonder Wizard -- with a number of published autobiographies, and other assorted literary works, all testimonies to his greatness -- had proved to be a fraud, after disgracing himself during a recent Hogwarts ordeal centering on the reopening of Salazar Slitherin's legendary Chamber of Secrets.

It had irked the quietly intimidating Potions Master no end to be passed over, yet again, for the position of DADA instructor. For all the years Snape had been teaching at Hogwarts, he had coveted that job, and each time there had been an opening for a teacher Dumbledore had given it to someone else, telling Snape that he was far too valuable as Potions Master.

"We usually have Defense Against the Dark Arts candidates coming out of our ears when we have need to fill that position," Dumbledore told the Slytherin Head of House. "But I seriously doubt we could ever find another Potions Master of your caliber, Severus. You are serving Hogwarts in the greatest way you can by remaining right where you are."

As he began to pace the length of his chamber, Snape thought that he could have made a great argument as to why he felt he could best serve Hogwarts in the position of Professor of Defense Against Dark Arts professor, but he had known better than to try. For reasons known only to himself, Dumbledore was determined to keep the younger wizard in the position of Potions Master.

In his own way, Snape had resigned himself to this...until now.

This was something else.

Lucius Malfoy was no professor, although Snape had to admit his former friend and classmate was a competent wizard, and had enjoyed many dealings with the Dark Side ("enjoyed" being the operative word). But...Lucius instructing children? It was almost incomprehensible that the imperious and aristocratic Pureblood had even deigned to lower himself to the task temporarily!

Snape executed a brisk turn, his robes twirling like a matador's cape then following him.

Severus had hoped he would have no further need to associate with the senior Malfoy. It had seemed that he would have no worry on this count, as Malfoy worked for the Ministry of Magic, and seldom had cause to visit Hogwarts...save for the occasional Quidditch game. Now that Draco was a Seeker for Slytherin, Lucius tried to be in the stands to watch his only child perform.

But now...now Malfoy would be on the premises daily, although Dumbledore had mentioned that Lucius would not be living in residence.

"He prefers his own domicile to the humble dwelling we could offer him," Dumbledore had imparted, a note of amusement in his voice.

Indeed, Snape thought, how like Lucius not to abandon his creature comforts, even for the sake of expediency.

Actually, there were a number of reasons Snape was not looking forward to Lucius coming to teach at Hogwarts, and the fact that he had won the position of DADA teacher was the least of them, although that irritated Snape no end.

*******

Both Severus and Lucius had gone through Hogwarts together...indeed, had been best friends, the stunning blond Lucius being the outgoing leader, with Snape - always quiet and bookish even as a youth - being the beta...the follower.

Lucius always got what he wanted from his parents, from his friends and - truth be told - from life, as well. Severus learned early on in their friendship, that when Lucius did not get his way the world became an ugly place. To stave off unpleasantness, Severus almost always gave place to his friend...putting his own desires and needs a poor second.

Lucius Malfoy was the golden boy of Slytherin House during the time he and Snape attended Hogwarts. Quidditch team Seeker, most popular boy in school, second only to Severus himself in grades, there seemed to be nothing the self-assured Malfoy heir could not do. And Severus followed in his wake, never seeking the limelight or the spate of attention Lucius craved.

One weekend, when the boys were in their sixth year, Lucius invited Severus over to Malfoy Manor. His parents were in Florence, and Lucius detested knocking about in the huge manor house all by himself. The two spent the first day doing what Lucius loved most...playing competitively. Lucius made Severus mount a broomstick, and challenged him to a sort of one-on-one Quidditch match, which the dark-haired boy lost miserably. Then, Lucius beat Severus in wizard pool. But when the two sat across from one another over a chessboard the tables were turned in Severus' favor, and he trounced Lucius thoroughly. The loss caused the attractive blond Slytherin to overturn the chessboard, sending the hand-carved ivory pieces skittering over the marble salon floor. Shaking his head in disgust, Severus began to collect the scattered chess pieces. This just served to inflame Lucius all the more.

"Leave them!" he snapped.

Ignoring his friend, Severus continued to gather up the ivory figures.

Lucius stalked over to the dark-haired boy. "I said to leave them!"

"Stop acting like a child, Lucius," Severus scoffed mildly.

"Stop telling me how to behave!" Lucius hissed, his eyes glinting silver with anger.

Severus did not back down. "Then try acting your age."

The pale skin of his coldly handsome face coloring with rage, Lucius shoved Severus back against the wall of the salon. The dark-haired Slytherin's head knocked back solidly against the richly papered wall, but he didn't give Lucius the satisfaction of registering pain.

Lucius moved so his body was mere millimeters from Severus'. The blond could look truly intimidating when riled, but Severus forced himself to look directly into the angry silver-gray eyes.

"I hate you, Snape..." Lucius spat contemptuously, then, with no warning, he moved in and crushed Severus's mouth brutally with his own.

The dark-haired boy's eyes opened wide in surprise. He was unable to think of anything to say...not that he could have spoken with Lucius cruelly ravaging his mouth...but a gasp of shock and disbelief caught in his throat.

"...hate you..." Lucius rasped against Severus' quickly bruising lips. His punishing kisses became a bit gentler, and his mouth seemed to now be coaxing a response from Severus'.

The second surprise Severus had that afternoon, was the way his body began to respond to Lucius' kisses. His lips parted - without conscious thought -- accepting his friend's tongue, his own sliding alongside it, inviting exploration...his face flushed and hot. At the same time, his cock began to stiffen in his trousers.

As if he were totally aware of the effect he was having on his friend, one of Lucius' hands moved between them, sliding to Severus' groin, conforming to the hardening bulge he found at the front of the dark-haired boy's pants. Severus groaned briefly against Lucius' ravaging mouth, and the blond's cock rose to erection rapidly from his friend's response...both vocal and physical.

"Let's...go to bed, Severus," Lucius breathed, abandoning Severus' mouth only so he could speak.

"Are... you mad?" Severus panted in reply.

Lucius looked intently at the dark-haired boy he had pinned to the wall of the salon with the weight of his body. "I've never had sex...not penetration," he said casually, absently running the knuckles of one hand down Severus' gaunt cheek, "but...I think I want to try it now...with you."

Severus continued to stare at the blond boy, who leaned in to claim his mouth once again...but, this time, definitely to arouse. As with everything else he did, Lucius did this well. Tongues teasing, intertwining, tasting, the two boys indulged themselves, Severus allowing his friend's lust to become his lust.

"Severus...BED!"
*****

The heir to the Malfoy name and fortune lived in almost decadent luxury. His room was opulent, no expense having been spared to make it suitable for the young heir. From the heavy draperies to the lushness of the carpets, the room was sumptuous.

Once inside, Lucius wasted no time in beginning to remove his clothes. As he was unbuttoning his silk shirt, he gazed over at Snape.

"What are you waiting for, Severus...take your clothes off." Lucius admonished impatiently.

The blond was down to just his black trousers. His body was perfection...toned by Quidditch and the other sports he played and -- of course -- there was the genetic factor. His father - Damon Malfoy -- was a perfect specimen...it only followed that the son should be no less. Lucius did not mind displaying his body. Severus, on the other hand, knew his own body was a bit too lean, and his impossibly long legs and chest lacked the muscle tone and definition of Lucius'. Yet, he began removing his clothes, his eyes going back to Lucius, now totally naked before him.

By the gods, he was beautiful, Severus thought! Lucius looked as though he had stepped down from a Grecian frieze. As stunning as the blond boy was normally...naked, showing signs of arousal, he was all the more so.

Lucius gazed at the dark-haired Slytherin. "You're taking all day, Severus," he complained. "Here...let me..."

Pushing Severus' hands away from his trousers, Lucius proceeded to unbutton them, opening the fly then shoving the trousers down Severus' slim hips, letting them puddle at his feet. Quickly stepping out of his pants, the dark-haired boy made short work of his shoes and socks, then looked over at Lucius, who had backed away, and was now watching him with interest.

"Finish," Lucius instructed, again moving closer to his friend.

Severus stepped out of his shorts, kicking them to the side, and stood - not all together unselfconsciously - in front of the blond boy, who reached down and touched Severus' cock.

"Not even a bit hard, Severus?" Lucius queried petulantly, then a slow wicked smile played along his lips as he felt his friend starting to stiffen at his touch. "Better," he nodded.

Feeling desire beginning to gnaw in the pit of his stomach, Severus reached out to touch Lucius, but the blonde stepped back agilely.

"Patience," he said, and Severus' arm dropped to his side. It was Lucius' game and it would be played by Lucius' rules...as in all things.

The blond Slytherin stroked Severus' cock rhythmically, watching not only the reaction on his friend's face, but also the reaction of Snape's rising organ. Frustrated at the limitations posed by this upright position, Lucius momentarily abandoned Serveus' erection and led him over to the bed. Planting one hand in the middle of the dark-haired boy's chest he pushed hard, sending Severus sprawling onto his back. Lucius was soon at his side, observing almost clinically as his hand resumed fisting Severus' now rampant erection.

Lucius worked the foreskin back, watching as a pearly drop of pre-come oozed slowly from the tiny slit at the tip of Severus' penis. Bending his head, his long blond hair falling in silken curtains along the sides of his face, Lucius gathered the viscous bit of fluid with his tongue, taking a moment to assess the taste of it. Deciding he liked it, Lucius trailed his tongue over the turgid velvety head of his fellow Slytherin's cock, smearing more of the fluid around to coat the sensitive tip.

Suddenly awash in sensation and need, Severus arched his hips upward, pushing the head of his erection past Lucius' lips, and against the inside of one cheek. In reaction, Lucius circled his fingers around the base of Severus' cock and gave a merciless squeeze, causing his friend to cry out in pain as his penis softened then slid back out of the blond boy's mouth.

"Just lie still," Lucius instructed, as he began working Severus' cock back up to erection. For a long while he stroked his fist along the length of Severus' shaft.

Moaning softly, Severus grasped handfuls of bedspread. How much of this was he going to be expected to endure, he wondered.

"Does it feel good, Severus?" Lucius taunted softly. "How badly do you need to come?"

Not bothering with an answer - not even able to form a cohesive sentence at that point - Severus merely thrust his hips up, and began forcing his cock faster through Lucius' hand. He was almost there...almost there...

"Oh dear...we can't have that," Lucius admonished, and once again slid his fist down to the base of Severus' erection, squeezing hard.

Severus, who had been hovering on the brink of orgasm, cried out in abject pain and frustration, his body writhing in tortured agony.

Lucius watched his friend's misery with clinical detachment. "Does it hurt, Severus?" he queried, his hand quitting the dark-haired boy's erection to tenderly stroke across his taut belly...almost consolingly.

Tears of pain welling in his dark eyes, Severus was unable to hear Lucius' comment, let alone respond to it.

"We couldn't have you come that quickly," Lucius went on, "and have it all end so fast." He peered again at his suffering friend and leaned over, the soft silver tips of his shoulder-length hair whispering across Severus' pale flesh. "It was the only way, you know..." he continued, "...Severus...the only way..." and, moving up a bit, he bent to kiss his friend's mouth, his own mouth gentle and caressing.

Severus was coming back to himself, and his first impulse was to grab hold of Lucius' throat and throttle him. But feeling the blond boy's mouth on his, bestowing kisses that burned to his very soul, made Severus abandon that plan...at least for the moment. After all, it would be a shame to kill Lucius when he was capable of evoking sensations like the ones now returning to Severus' body. He even forgot the pain in his cock, as ever fiber of his being was concentrated on Lucius' mouth on his.

The blond boy gently sucked Severus' lower lip between his teeth, biting down carefully, yet firmly...enough to slightly bruise, but not to break the tender flesh. Slowly, Lucius filled Severus' mouth with his tongue...probing, thrusting...but keeping everything purposeful and deliberate, until Severus knew he could reach orgasm from those kisses alone.

"I could do this to you forever..." Lucius breathed as if he had read the boy's thoughts. His mouth smeared down Severus' jaw to the long column of his neck, then moved to the sensitive flesh of his throat, where he nipped then licked, his tongue leaving trails of fire wherever it wandered. Suddenly craving more...the blond boy moved on top of Severus so they were flesh-on-flesh...everywhere.

"Yessssssss...god...god, yesss!" gasped Severus.

"Are you close, Severus? Can I make you come...this way?" asked Lucius, his mouth again taking possession of the dark-haired boy's.

About to lose his mind, Severus merely moaned, sliding a hand behind Lucius' head, keeping the blond's hungry mouth locked against his.

Lucius suddenly pulled back. Reaching up he grabbed Severus by both wrists slamming them down on the bed, pinning one at either side of the boy's head.

Beside himself, Severus gasped sharply, not knowing what Lucius was going to do to him and too close to orgasm to care. He soon found out. With a low growl, Lucius again began to ravage Severus' tender mouth. The flesh was bruised and ultra-sensitive, yet somehow the pain brought on an excruciating ecstasy for Severus, and his abused mouth implored Lucius' not to stop. His lips burning their way down the exposed flesh of Severus' throat... this time Lucius bit sharply into the skin... then sucked at the wound.

With a jagged cry Severus ejaculated, his penis, trapped between the two of them, pumping semen onto both his and Lucius' bellies. Pulling up just a bit, Lucius watched his friend in orgasm. A slender thread of blood ran down the white column of Severus' throat, coming from the place Lucius had bitten, and the blond boy moved close again, running the tip of his tongue up the dark red trail, tasting the coppery tang of blood and finding it not unpleasant.

Still in the throes of his pleasure, Severus cried out Lucius' name. Hearing this caused a marked increase in the blond Slytherin's state of arousal, and he moaned softly as he thrust his erection against Snape's groin.

Having finally spent himself, Severus relaxed under the weight of Lucius' body. He fought to steady his breathing as his friend began to kiss his way down his chest - teasing the taut nubs of his nipples with tongue and teeth. Moving to the side, Lucius continued kissing and licking his way to Severus' belly, arriving at the area where his ejaculate had been smeared between them. Without hesitation, Lucius laved his tongue over the sticky area on his friend's flat belly, savoring the taste...collecting all he found. His body gave an involuntary shudder, and he knew that he was definitely reaching critical mass.

Abandoning Severus, Lucius rolled onto his back bending one knee, allowing his thighs to fall easily apart.

"Severus," he breathed urgently, "suck me."

Severus turned so he could more easily attend to his friend. Looking at Lucius, he again marveled at the boy's beauty. The blond boy's heavy lidded eyes bore a look of lazy sensuality that caused fresh stirrings of arousal in Severus. Yet, Severus thought -- as he slid down close to the blond boy's groin, preparing to satisfy his need -- even in desire Lucius still bore the Malfoy haughty arrogance.

Lucius hissed, "By the gods, Severus...now!"

Bending his dark head to the task, Severus first kissed the hollow by Lucius' hip, allowing his mouth to smear over cool pale skin to the blond curls below. His long fingers then took possession of Lucius' throbbing cock, fisting it slowly, enjoying the way Lucius' body tensed and then writhed as he drew closer to orgasm. Releasing the turgid erection, Severus tongued the tip teasingly then - starting at the base - he drew his tongue up the underside of the shaft. Again and again Severus repeated this, pulling back when Lucius thrust his hips up, endeavoring to push his hardness into the dark-haired boy's mouth. Finally, Severus did let the head of Lucius' erection slide into the warm recess of his mouth, and this was greeted by a sharp groan from Lucius, now half crazed with lust and his need for release.

Slowly, yet unhesitatingly, Severus' mouth worked its magic on Lucius, paying careful attention to what was happening with his friend's body...keeping track of how close he was to orgasm.

Lucius thrashed violently, snapping his head from side to side, his long blond hair whipping across his face. "Damn you, Snape..." he rasped, "...FINISH ME!" He clenched his fingers in Severus' blue-black hair, but the boy shook loose, grabbing Lucius' wrists. Quickly moving to his knees so he was straddling the blond's body... Severus pinned Lucius' wrists down at each side of his head, just precisely as Lucius had done to him.

Silver eyes, gone pale with rage, met with Severus' dark ones. Lucius was pulling ragged breaths through clenched teeth...nostrils distended...beyond words at that point...his fury blending with desperate need. As Severus looked down at his friend he knew that the boy was - for the first time ever - at HIS mercy.

With a sharp toss of his head, to get some hair out of his eyes, Severus continued to watch Lucius.

"Payback CAN be a bitch...can't it, Lucius?" he purred. "I could make you beg," he continued. Lucius bucked frantically, but Snape clenched his thighs around him, keeping him pinned and helpless. "Power like this is heady stuff...I never realized." Severus looked at his own cock now rising to full erection, and smiled slightly. Leaning forward, Severus covered Lucius' mouth with his and felt the boy relax a little. Releasing Lucius' wrists, Severus slid back down his body, taking Malfoy's cock between his lips, sucking it firmly into his mouth up to the hilt.

Attending his friend in earnest now, Severus cupped the blond's scrotum, applying just the perfect amount of pressure, his fingers probing and coaxing...causing Lucius to cry out frantically... wildly straining to come. Using his tongue and his lips, Severus caused the blond Slytherin to writhe one final time before Lucius thrust his hips upward, coming so hard he saw bright pinpoints of light behind his closed eyes, crying out his pleasure.

Severus sucked even more vigorously as Lucius - sobbing with relief --pumped his seed into his friend's mouth. When Lucius had finally spent himself, Severus let the softening penis slide from between his lips, and moved so his body fully covered the blond boy's and they were face-to-face. One hand cradling the back of Lucius' head, long fingers locked in a tangle of silver-blond hair, Severus bestowed a searing kiss on the young Lord of Malfoy, his tongue - still coated with semen - forcing its way into Lucius' mouth.

The blond Slytherin took a long moment to savor the taste of himself on Severus. Obviously, the dark-haired boy had not swallowed and this experience appealed to Lucius...as Severus knew it would.

Severus reluctantly drew back, not eager to see how Lucius would react to all that had just happened. But Lucius was smiling benignly up at his friend.

"Are you enjoying this so far?" Lucius asked softly, one fingertip tracing his friend's lower lip sensually.

Slightly amazed that there were no reprisals, Severus nodded.

"Good..." Lucius continued to smile, "...then you should love this..."

With the speed and liquid dexterity of a panther after its prey, Lucius shoved Severus off him, reversing their positions so that he was sitting astride the Dark-haired boy. The fingers of his right hand wrapped around Severus' throat, forcing the boy back against the mattress.

Severus' eyes widened with surprise and a certain amount of fear. The hand that clenched his throat was constricting so hard it was beginning to cut off most of his oxygen.

Lucius glared down at his friend. "My, my, Severus...but you are full of surprises. Frankly...I never thought you had the balls to play me like that." He tightened his grasp on Snape's throat, his recently spent cock lifting again towards erection as he increased the pressure of his hand, feeling Severus struggling beneath him.

Finally Lucius pulled his hand away, just as Severus had begun seeing black spots swimming before his eyes. Gasping to fill his lungs with air, Severus sought vainly to unseat Lucius, who would not be moved.

While Severus choked to regain oxygen, Lucius took his jaw between his thumb and first finger, bringing the boy's gaze to meet his.

"I've taught you well, Severus..." Lucius continued, his tone still soft and even. "Maybe...too well." As he leaned over to place a cool kiss on his friend's mouth, Lucius Malfoy thought that he was going to have to watch the boy more closely. Possibly he had underestimated him. Moving off Severus, Lucius said, "Enough of this adolescent play...I want to have sex."

Severus just looked at him, not certain what to think.

"Well, it might help if you turned over," Lucius scoffed. He paused a moment, watching Severus turn onto his belly. He took another moment to absently run one hand over the twin globes of flesh, then rose to his feet. "We're going to need something to ease the way. I think my father has some kind of ointment he uses..." The blond headed for his bedroom door, then paused looking back over his shoulder. "Oh, shove a pillow under your hips while I'm gone, will you?" he casually tossed at Severus, and left the room.

Lying on his belly, Severus wondered if he really wanted to go through with this. Lucius got pleasure out of pain, and if they did what the blond boy now intended, Lucius would be in a position to inflict serious damage, had he a mind to do so.

And yet...Severus wanted what Malfoy had proposed. More than one time he had watched his handsome friend soaring over the Quidditch pitch, or working intently over a cauldron in Potions class, and the urge to possess him ultimately - or to BE thusly possessed by Lucius - had come upon so powerfully, he had been driven to immediately find a private place in which to relieve his lust.

And now...

Lucius reentered the room carrying a small blue glass jar. The boy got back on the bed, setting the jar where it could be easily accessed.

"What's that?" Severus asked.

"Just some ointment," Lucius replied and a wicked smirk twisted the line of his mouth as he saw his friend glaring suspiciously at the jar. "It's perfectly safe. Believe me, Severus, when we get going, you'll be glad I thought to fetch it."

Severus cast Lucius another doubtful look, which elicited an exasperated sigh from the blond Slytherin.

"It's totally harmless!" Lucius asserted opening the jar. Scooping up an ample finger full he applied it to his erection and began to coat it liberally. "Would I be slathering it all over myself if it were harmful in any way?" the boy challenged.

"I...suppose not..." Severus admitted.

"It would help if you'd open your legs," Lucius then said, scooping more of the ointment onto his fingers.

Severus looked back at Lucius again and asked, "What? Are you just going to...DO it?"

Rolling his eyes, the blond clipped, "What the hell do you want, Severus...music and a moonlight stroll first? I'm going to bugger you...not ask for your hand in marriage." Lucius gave one of the white globes of flesh a resounding smack with the flat of his hand, causing Severus to wince slightly...although he found the sensation not all together unpleasant. "C'mon...open up."

Once Severus had parted his thighs, Lucius positioned himself between them. Grabbing a pillow the boy said, "You forgot this. Raise your hips."

As Severus complied, Lucius stuffed the pillow under him, elevating him slightly, but enough to facilitate entrance. Taking another moment to fist his cock back to full erection, Lucius once again spread the globes of flesh, and sent the first part of one ointment-covered finger into the tight entrance of his friend's body.

Severus' reacted with a strangled gasp. He hadn't been prepared for it to feel that good...or to want more...much more. Lucius didn't wait to be asked before pushing the rest of his finger into Severus, twisting it slowly. Another gasp from Severus followed.

"I'm never going to get up there," Lucius hissed, beginning to force the tip of a second finger in to join the first. "You're...too...damn tight." The second finger pushed up until it was as deeply embedded as the first one, then Lucius set about working both fingers around, trying to loosen the death grip his friend's sphincters had on him. The thicker base of each finger worked on relaxing the rim as the fingers themselves twisted slowing inside.

Feeling that Severus was still far too tense, Lucius slid his free hand under the boy, locating his semi-erect penis. He slowly curled his cool pale fingers around the shaft, and began to fist it with calculated deliberation.

Everything Lucius did was having an effect on Severus. He ached to send his hips back to further impale himself on Lucius' probing fingers, yet he couldn't resist the impulse to thrust his erection harder, and faster, into Lucius' fist.

It was Lucius, however, who solved the dark-haired Slytherin's dilemma. Pulling his fingers slowly out of Severus, the blond boy guided the engorged tip of his erection to the entrance he had just prepared and thrust in slowly, yet without hesitation or pause. Once he had fully penetrated Severus, Lucius went very still, knowing that if he moved at all he would trigger his release, and he wanted a chance to explore this new avenue of pleasure.

Meanwhile, Severus moaned softly, urgently needing release. He liked having Lucius filling him that way...he liked the way the boy was working his cock...and the gnawing ache growing in his belly.

Lucius began to thrust his erection in and out of Severus...his strokes becoming harder and shorter until they were rapid stabs. Severus grasped the sheets beneath him, his knuckles white, as Lucius rode him like a soul possessed. Unabashedly, Severus' body bucked up to meet Lucius' stabbing thrusts...wanting more...wanting it all.

A moment later, Severus heard Lucius cry out, his thrusts coming quicker as he began to ejaculate into Severus' body. The impact of the orgasm having caused Lucius to abandon his friend's cock, Severus reached between his body and the mattress and took over to obtain his own release. It came hard on the heels of Lucius' orgasm, bringing delicious relief to the dark-haired Slytherin.

When it was over, both boys lay spent, fighting for control of their breathing.

Rolling off of Severus, Lucius sat up, pushing lengths of silver-blond hair out of his eyes. He looked back over his shoulder at his friend, and inquired casually, "You still with us?"

Severus turned onto his back. "So it seems," was his glib reply. He reached for the jar of ointment. "My turn next," he added.

Standing up, Lucius looked down at the dark-haired boy who lay in abandoned disarray across the bed. He liked the look...liked the way Severus seemed totally at ease in his disorder, not in the least ashamed of what had transpired between then. There was a heavy sensuality about his friend at that moment, and Lucius was enjoying it. "You look like someone who's just been well...laid," the blond observed.

"Let's do the same for you," Severus suggested.

Clearing his throat, Lucius pulled the Malfoy manner back around him like a cloak. "I don't think so...no...not today," he replied.

Severus raised his head. "What do you mean?" He sat up. "You did me...it's only fair that..."

Turning around so he was facing Severus, Lucius looked at his friend with raised brows. "Fair that what?" His tone was challenging. "I wanted to have sex...I've had it. I just don't happen to want to...be on the receiving end."

Sitting up Severus asked, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Lucius gave a hollow laugh. "Well, after all, it is rather...demeaning..."

"Demeaning when it's done to a Malfoy, but not demeaning for a Malfoy to do to another?" the dark-haired boy challenged, his voice now tinged with sarcasm.

Lucius forced a thin smile. "Oh, come now, Severus. Let's dispense with the histrionics, shall we? It isn't as if you didn't have your satisfaction, too..."

Rising from the bed, Severus gathered up his clothes. Lucius watched him as he dressed.

"Come on, Severus...don't pout After all, I've let you do things to me this afternoon that I would never allow any other male do."

Pausing in his dressing, Severus merely turned his disturbingly dark eyes on Lucius for a long moment, then finished dressing. Having completed his task, Severus left the bedroom and went down the grand staircase. He located his cloak in the foyer, where he had abandoned it upon his arrival. Lucius was at his heels.

"You're not leaving," the blond boy stated, more as an order than an observation.

Severus raised his dark brows slowly. "Aren't I?"

"We still have most of the weekend before us."

Severus began to open the front door.

"Severus..."

His mouth - the one Lucius had enjoyed so thoroughly not so long before - twisted into a very slight, yet disdainful, smile. "One day, Lucius, you'll beg me to do to you what you refused me today," he said softly, yet there was something in his voice that caused a disturbing knot to forming the pit of in Lucius' belly. He tried to make light of it by emitting a careless chuckle.

"Come now, Severus..."

"Good bye, Lucius," Severus replied, and closed the door, leaving Lucius wondering why he felt so unsettled.

*****

Sitting down at a desk situated in one corner of his chamber, Severus stared at a stack of yet un-graded Potions exams, then shoved the pile aside. He was in no mood to view, firsthand, the predictably discouraging outcomes produced by disinterested students.

Snape stretched his long arms out to the sides, then clasped them at the back of his head, elbows out, and leaned back in his chair, his mind returning to his and Lucius'...friendship.

The day he had walked out of Malfoy Manor had not been the last time the two boys had sexual contact. At school they would occasionally meet somewhere on Hogwarts' grounds, late at night, sneaking out of the Slytherin dormitory to do so. Then, there would only be time to fumble with hooks and buttons, take out erect weeping cocks and - using mouths or hands - satisfy one another as best they could, given the circumstances and time constraints. But Severus never again accepted an invitation to stay the night at Malfoy Manor, and the boys never had an encounter the likes of which they had had that one weekend.

Lucius had tried - albeit circumspectly -- to bring Severus around. Truth be told, the blond Slytherin was eager to get his friend on a bed with him again. He hadn't had any sexual experience that had come close to what he'd had that day, and that included full-fledged sexual encounters with various girls he was seeing. None of the girls could touch him the way Severus had, with those long, wicked, fingers of his...fingers that had come to know his body better than anyone...almost better than he himself. No kiss he shared with any female compared with the burning soul-wrenching kisses he and Severus had shared that afternoon, and no mouth ever felt as good as Severus' stretched over his pulsing cock, working Lucius into a frenzy of lust that hadn't been surpassed since that encounter...none.

Of course, Severus never knew this. Lucius would have sooner had his tongue ripped out at the roots than share that information with his friend. What Lucius did not know, however, was that Severus also regretted having never repeated the events of that day. He had let his pride get the best of him, and had dug a hole so deep there was no way out.

And Severus' prediction had not come true. Lucius had never come begging...

A knocking on the door brought Severus out of his reverie, and his head shot up. It was late. All the little monsters -- as Snape "affectionately" referred to the Hogwarts students, in the privacy of his own mind - were safely tucked into their cots in their dormitories. Who could it be?

The knocking came again, and rising from his chair, Snape made his way to the door of his chamber, opening it.

There, in all his patrician splendor, stood Lucius Malfoy, striking in a wine colored frock coat and rich black cape. He wore his silver mane caught back in a tail, secured at the nape of his neck by a black grosgrain ribbon. In his right hand he carried his trademark black walking stick mounted with a silver serpent's head topper, the snake's mouth open wide... fangs at the ready.

Severus cursed the familiar hot knot beginning to form in his stomach...something that happened every time he came face-to-face with Lucius Malfoy. As a boy Lucius had been beautiful, but as a man he was stunning. He wore his maturity well, and the arrogant haughtiness with which he carried himself just served to make him all the more attractive.

"Lucius," Severus finally said, his casual tone not betraying the fact that his heart rate had just doubled, and his penis was coming alive inside his trousers. "How...interesting to see you here...and at such a late hour."

Lucius smiled tightly. "Are you going to invite me in out of this cold damp hallway, Severus?"

Standing back, Snape gave a slight wave of his arm, indicating that the blond man should enter. Lucius did and Snape closed the door behind him.

"I had heard that you would be teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts, Lucius...but I understood that you would be commuting from your own home," Snape remarked coolly.

Inclining his head, Lucius replied, "Yes...that is my plan. However, since Headmaster Dumbledore asked me to be at breakfast tomorrow morning, to be presented to the students as their new - albeit temporary -- Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, I felt it would be more expedient to stay overnight here, at Hogwarts."

"I must apologize for the humbleness of my chambers," Snape then said, that same cool tone permeating his speech. "I prefer to be down here...close to my classroom and away from the dormitories." He raised one eyebrow. "I do hope they have given you acceptable accommodations for the night, Lucius," he added.

"They'll do," Lucius replied distractedly, surveying the chamber with a decided lack of interest. "They put me up on the fourth floor."

Snape nodded, brows slightly elevated. "Ah yes...the suites reserved for visiting dignitaries," he remarked.

Lucius studied the tall dark-haired man in front of him.

Snape, he decided, had changed...having grown more introspective and distant. Yet, he still possessed that underlying aura of latent sensuality...and it was that very thing that fanned the flames of Lucius' craving. Just looking at the tall, seemingly-aloof Potions Master, Lucius ached to shove him on the bed, fill his mouth with his tongue, and reacquaint himself with the lean supple body he knew to be under those imposing black garments.

What Lucius felt for Severus had nothing to do with affection...it never had. It was merely the simple unadorned lust that being face-to-face with his boyhood friend provoked...but what a lust it was and, try as he had over the years, Lucius was still not proof against it.

And Severus just stood there...damn him - Lucius thought heatedly - betraying no sign that he was glad to see him, or that he possessed even a hint of the desire Lucius found himself fighting down at that moment. It was this distance that made Lucius want Severus all the more, and made him resent the dark-haired man utterly. No one else, be they male or female, had ever gotten under his skin this way...affecting him so profoundly he had, on occasion, felt lost to it.

"Would you like to sit down, Lucius?" Severus invited casually, indicating a grouping of two leather chairs by the grating. "I can easily make tea...or a glass of port, perhaps?"

Lucius inclined his head. "A glass of port would be...nice," he replied, and his silver eyes followed the Potions Master's body as he moved across the room to a cupboard, opened it, and removed two glasses and the wine. Pouring the wine, Severus took up the glasses in his sculptured fingers, carrying them over to where Lucius had now seating himself in front of the fire.

"I'm afraid this isn't the best port the Snape cellars have to offer. I had meant to bring another bottle of the better port over from my father's cellars, but keep forgetting to do so," Snape said matter-of-factly.

"Well, as they say...any old port in the storm," Lucius said, nodding his thanks and taking the proffered glass His gloved fingertips made momentary contact with Seveus' hand.

Severus went over to the empty chair and settled himself, wishing he weren't so aware of the blond's maddening attraction. He really did not care for Lucius Malfoy at all...as a matter of fact he loathed him. But he desired him...and that was the worst kind of hell.

Holding up his glass, which glinted in the glow of the firelight, Lucius toasted, "To old friends."

Pausing a moment, Severus nodded, motioned briefly in Lucius' direction with his glass, and took a sip of the warming wine. Lucius tasted his wine and looked into the fire.

"Why did you come here, Lucius?"

Severus' unexpectedly direct question caught the outwardly aloof Malfoy totally off guard. Gathering his wits and composure quickly about him, Lucius finally replied, "I told you, Severus...I was asked to come teach Defense Against the Dark Arts by..."

"No..." Severus interrupted him, "I'm asking why you came here...to my chambers...tonight. It's very late...not exactly the hour to go visiting." Dark eyes fixed silver ones challenging.

"I...I was in the castle, and I just thought I'd come pay my respects," Malfoy managed. "If this is an imposition I can easily leave..."

As Lucius began to get to his feet, Severus rose from his chair traversing the distance between them in a heartbeat, planting both hands on the arms of Lucius' chair, blocking the man from rising, and forcing him to sit back down.

"Severus...what in the world..."

Snape's eyes were full of a fire Lucius had not seen there since... Lucius swallowed, and tried to act nonchalant...not an easy thing to do, given the rather bizarre turn of events.

"Have you come to beg...Lucius?" Snape then asked, his honey-smooth baritone soft and utterly compelling.

For a moment Lucius' eyes widened, but he regained some of his composure and replied, with a short forced laugh, "What? Are you mad? Beg for what?"

Severus' dark eyes moved slowly down to Lucius' crotch. "Are you hard, Lucius?" he drawled in a mocking whisper. "Shall we see?" One hand snaked down between Malfoy's thighs, probing, locating and covering the evidence of his arousal. "Oh...my yes...you are hard. Would you like me to see to that for you?" Skilled fingers...fingers that even over the years had not forgotten the most sensitive and vulnerable places on Lucius' cock began to work their magic.

Not able to help himself, Lucius emitted a soft groan before he pushed Severus' arm away.

Severus leaned closer, his mouth just millimeters away from Lucius'. "Here you are, coming to visit so late at night...and so...aroused..." He again caressed Lucius' erection. "What am I supposed to think, Lucius?" Severus' voice was gently derisive.

Lucius spat, "Get away from me!" but found the closeness of his boyhood friend intoxicating. His thoughts were beginning to surrender to the muddled haze of lust curling its numbing fingers around his brain.

Not altering his position...not allowing Lucius to...Severus angled his head and moved in to gently cover Lucius' mouth with his, his one hand still massaging the hard bulge at the front of Lucius' trousers.

The kiss was soft and brief, leaving Lucius aching for more and hating Snape, and himself, because of this. Severus drew back, but not more than an inch or two.

"Let me up!" Lucius snarled thickly, summoning his most haughty tone.

Snape appeared to be thinking the matter over, then finally replied...in that same velvet-soft drawl, "I think...not yet, Lucius."

"You forget yourself, Snape!"

Severus had seldom heard Lucius that unstrung.

Again the dark-haired Potions Master moved in to claim a kiss from Malfoy's mouth, this time penetrating it with his tongue, which slithered insinuatingly between the blond's lips.

Oh! Those kisses! Lucius had never forgotten what they were like, how they tasted, how they aroused. And Snape knew it, damn him to hell!

As one kiss melted into another, what was left of Lucius' resolve was fading fast. He unwittingly began to kiss back, not wanting to...never wanting Snape to have the satisfaction...and yet...he could not keep himself from responding.

Abandoning Malfoy's erection, Snape took his face in his long-fingered hands and intensified the kiss even more, backing slowly away and coaxing Lucius to rise from the chair until he finally stood before him.

"Luscious, Luscious Lucius," Snape murmured, stressing the sibilance of each word...making them sound both heatedly sensual and chillingly snakelike. He slowly dragged the pad of one thumb over the blond's bottom lip.

The momentary lull in the intoxicating kisses gave Lucius the time he needed to regain some of his shattered composure. Stepping back he glared at Severus, nostrils flared.

"I don't know what the hell you think you're doing, Severus...but I've a mind to inform Dumbledore that his Potions Master has taken leave of his senses!"

Snape just stood there...a small smile toying with the hard line of his mouth, causing one corner to twitch slightly. "Oh...come now, Lucius...you must know what I'm doing. You came down here for it. Now...let's stop the games...shall we?"

Lucius continued to glare at Snape. He did not like this new dimension to his boyhood friend ...and yet, he couldn't deny that it excited him. HE was Lucius Malfoy, and HE was supposed to be the aggressor...the instigator...

One arm snaking firmly around Lucius' waist, Snape brought Malfoy's body back against his own, his other hand dropping between them to continue caressing the hardness there.

"By the gods, Severus..." Lucius seethed, his anger increasing at the ease with which Snape again took control.

"Bed, Lucius? Hmm?" Severus tendered as casually as he had previously offered refreshment.

Damn the man, Lucius again cursed inside his head. Snape's fingers were doing incredible things to him and he could not deny that, but if he had access to his wand - contained in his walking stick, now lying on the floor against the chair he had occupied - he would happily have hit Severus with the Cruciatus Curse.

"I think...yesssss," Snape answered his own question, taking hold of Lucius' wrist and pulling the blond over to the alcove that housed his bed.

Without pause or hesitation, Severus began to undress, shedding his robes, then his long frock coat. Lucius watched Snape remove his clothing noticing that his body had filled out - though still lean - the muscles now toned and well-defined. One could not tell that a body the likes of which Lucius now appraised was hidden under the stern black clothing Severus wore day-to-day.

Having shed the last of his garments, Snape stood fully naked in front of Malfoy. The Potions Master looked at his boyhood friend. "Lucius?" he ventured. "Or...are you perhaps waiting for me to do it?"

Lucius was on the verge of saying "Most certainly NOT!" and leaving Snape's chambers all together, when his gaze met Severus', then moved down the man's naked body. Having curled his long fingers around his own cock, Severus was slowly stroking himself.

"Do undress, Lucius..." Severus urged as he continued to lazily stimulate his erection, and Lucius - who had been off balance from the moment he crossed the threshold into Snape's chamber - began removing his clothing, letting each rich garment fall to the floor at his feet. He didn't know what had come over Severus, but whatever it was it was seriously messing with Lucius' mind and libido.

Fully naked, Lucius glared challengingly at Severus, determined that the balance of power was going to be redistributed once the two of them got on the bed.

Smiling slightly as he took stock of Malfoy's body, Snape drawled, "You are, indeed, perfection, Lucius...even more so now that you're fully a man." He sprawled casually down across the bed, looking up at Malfoy as he continued. "Did you ever know the effect that merely being close to you used to have on me, Lucius? You were the most beautiful creature I had ever laid eyes on, and just the sight of you in your Quidditch uniform...in those close-fitting white breeches and your green cape would have me rushing to the boy's lavatory to...' Snape paused, shrugging, "you get the gist..." He reached up for Lucius, taking his hand, drawing the man down on the bed with him. "You're a cold bastard, Lucius...but I can't look at you and not want you physically. I never could." Reaching around to the back of Malfoy's neck, Severus' deft fingers found one end of the ribbon that held back the silver mane, and with a tug, freed the luxurious wealth of hair. Casting the ribbon aside, Severus slid one hand under the thick fall of hair to clasp the back of Lucius' neck.

Once again Snape had confounded Lucius...this time with his unabashed candor. Whatever game the wily Potions Master was playing, Lucius wished he would stop. Every time Malfoy was about to assert himself as the dominant player in the situation, Severus interfered with his equilibrium -- keeping him at a disadvantage --a position in which Lucius seldom found himself.

Meanwhile, Snape smiled again...that small cruel mocking smile that merely fluttered briefly across his lips...then vanished. "Come, Lucius...don't be a stranger," he clipped, drawing the blond's mouth to his.

As the kiss progressed...intensified... Severus lay down on the bed, bringing Lucius over on top of him, relishing the taste of the wine that lingered in Lucius' mouth. Lucius, meanwhile, was forced to straddle Severus pressing his knees into the mattress to keep himself in place, and a tight groan caught in his throat as he felt his erection slide up against Snape's.

And ...there were those hot demanding kisses...kisses that had haunted Lucius over the years...that had visited more than one of his dreams. That night was the first time the two had kissed since that afternoon at Malfoy Manor, and both of them were more than eager to repeat that experience. Their subsequent brief but urgent boyhood encounters had been merely means to a mutual end...not a prolonged coming together or an opportunity for more exploration.

Lucius felt Severus' hands sliding around his waist, one massaging the small of his back, one sliding lower to the firm globes of flesh just beneath. Again Lucius groaned as he felt Severus' fingertips slowly feather between his cleft. Severus repeated the action, and the blond twisted his hips down into Snape's.

"My, my, my..." mused Severus breaking from the kiss, and Lucius hated that the dark-haired wizard could sound so composed. Lucius was on fire, and the more Severus slid his tapered fingers along his cleft, the hotter he burned. Part of Malfoy wanted to order Snape to stop what he was doing so he could gain control of both himself and the situation. But what his boyhood friend was doing felt too good to stop. He felt both his and Severus' bellies slick with their mingled pre-come, and this awareness only took things to a higher level.

His long-fingered hands now moving to Lucius' hips, Severus slid out from beneath the weight of the blond Malfoy heir and turned onto his side, behind Lucius. Leaning over, he swept Lucius' wealth of hair to one side, placing a heated kiss on the nape of his neck. Having done this, Severus set about kissing his way slowly down Lucius' back, taking time to pause and retrace his progress with his tongue, causing Lucius to buck fitfully. Finally he reached the depression just above the cleft, and let his lips linger there, his tongue making slow, tiny circles...

Hissing through clenched teeth, Lucius unconsciously spread his legs a bit more, and again he cursed Severus, but this time it was not merely in his thoughts. He was conscious of Severus moving away slightly, opening a drawer at the side of the bed, then returning. There was another pause, and Snape's fingers were again stroking down the sensitive crevice...again and again, until one finger pressed in slightly. Lucius could tell there was something slippery on it...an ointment of some kind...as it eased in further.

Deftly the fingertip located the entrance to Lucius' body, and Malfoy cursed out loud again, the curse ending in a protracted moan as the tip of Severus' finger penetrated...ever so slightly.

Feeling Lucius' reaction, Severus briefly wondered if Malfoy had ever allowed anyone access to him this way. Slowly he worked the tip of his finger around the taut anal ring...relaxing it, widening it...sinking in deeper still.

With a feral growl, Lucius sent himself back on Severus' invading finger, completing the penetration.

Placing the flat of his free hand firmly on the small of Lucius' back, Severus said shortly, "Keep still."

Snape slowly began moving the imbedded finger around, feeling Lucius grabbing at it fiercely. "I said to keep still," Severus reiterated, "that means in there as well. Let me do the moving."

Still feeling Lucius' muscles gripping around his invading finger. Severus removed his hand from the small of the blond's back, replacing it with the warmth of his mouth. "Relax, damn you," he rasped against Lucius' pale flesh.

"More!" Lucius implored, his voice hoarse with lust.

Severus' finger came in contact with a hard nub, and he knew he'd located Lucius' prostate. Lucius cried out at first contact, reaching under himself to find his erect penis...curling his fingers around it...stroking with purpose. "Again...do that again..." he gasped.

"Take your hand off yourself and I will," Severus replied.

"I need to...by the gods, Severus...just...do that again!"

Severus was unyielding. He had his agenda, and having Lucius stroke himself to orgasm was not part of it. "Stop masturbating, Lucius."

With a groan Lucius obeyed, and Severus rewarded this by feathering his fingertip over the small protrusion once again.

"Yes! Oh...god yesssssss!"

Severus knew that he didn't dare continue that particular activity. Lucius was a raw nerve ending at that point, and Severus had plans. He had waited for this moment far too long to let things not go according to his desire.

Withdrawing the finger, Severus ignored Lucius' cry of frustration. The next instant he was inserting the finger back into Malfoy, another one alongside it. The ointment aided Severus, and soon he had both fingers buried up inside Lucius, and as he worked them around, he felt the blond wizard loosening up.

"Severus...my prostate...touch it again!" Lucius breathed.

Unable to refuse, loving the way Lucius had responded, Severus very gently stroked his prostate with the tips of both his fingers. With a moan of impatience, Lucius rotated his hips hard against the mattress. He knew what was coming next, and he was more than ready. He wanted Severus to fill him...completely...and fuck him until they both were consumed in the fire they were generating.

Slowly removing his fingers, Severus paused, taking time to thoroughly coat his erection with the ointment at hand.

"Now!" Lucius rasped brokenly. "NOW, Severus...for god's sake"

Grabbing a fist full of Lucius' silver mane, Severus yanked the blond's head back roughly.

"What is it you want me to do, Lucius?" Snape asked silkily, his mouth brushing Lucius' ear as he spoke.

"SEVERUS!" It was the closest thing to pleading Severus had ever heard from Malfoy.

"Tell me, Lucius...tell me what you want."

"You BASTARD!"

Snape reached under Lucius, his hand taking up where he had made Malfoy's stop.

Teeth gritted fiercely, beads of sweat breaking out on his pale skin, Malfoy was half-crazed with need. "DO IT...DAMN YOU...DO IT!"

"What exactly is it you want me to do, Lucius?"

"Be...be inside me...Severus...oh...god NOW!"

The tip of Severus' tongue moved between his lips. He ached to bury himself inside Lucius Malfoy, but he was going to hear what he wanted to hear from him first, even if they both perished in the attempt.

"You can do better than that..." Snape managed, his usually velvet-smooth baritone now husky with his own need. Taking the wet tip of his erection, Severus ran it enticingly up the cleft of Lucius' arse...pressing just a little when it reached the entrance to his body.

"Yes! YES! DO IT!"

"Not yet, Lucius...not until you beg." Snape's voice was steady and controlled as he uttered those words.

There was no pause. "Severus...fuck me...please!" The last word was no more than a strangled whisper, but it reached Severus' ears and his penis leaped against Lucius' anus.

Releasing the hold he had on Lucius' hair, Severus reached down and worked the head of his erection into the writhing body of the Malfoy heir.

"Yessssss!" Lucius rasped through gritted teeth, shoving back to further impale himself on Snape's cock.

Severus took hold of Lucius' hips, forcing him to be still. "Let me do it," he managed. "You'll hurt yourself that way." Shifting his weight over Lucius' body, Severus grabbed a pillow and shoved it under the blond, lifting him so he could more easily continue. With Lucius in that position, Snape's ointment-slick hardness immediately began to ease into the tight depths of his one-time friend, and Severus closed his eyes, relishing not only his victory over Malfoy, but also the incredible sensations flooding his body as he took full possession of him.

A short groan from Lucius told Severus he was in up to the hilt, and he forced himself to go very still as he fought for time. He wanted to savor this for as long as he could, but his body had other ideas. It was all more perfect than Severus had dared to imagine, and the thought that he would soon be spilling his seed deep into Lucius Malfoy's aristocratic bowels was heady stuff.

Lucius writhed under Snape restlessly. His breathing was coming in sharp gasps...his body urging Severus on...hungry for completion...wanting to be taken fiercely. Severus knew this. He wanted it, too. He leaned over, his face pressed into the softness of Lucius' hair.

"Tell me, Lucius..." he managed tightly, "am I the first to have you like this?"

"Yes....yes, damn you..." was the ragged reply.

Severus didn't start thrusting right away, but began rocking himself against Lucius...establishing a rhythm that was neither too fast nor too slow...just enough to maintain the unbelievable level of arousal in both men, yet not allow it to end too soon. Again, sliding his hand under Lucius, Severus located his erection and began to fist it in time to the rhythm, then a bit faster...willing to give Lucius his release so the blond would be fully aware when the time came for his.

When Lucius came, his cries were totally unrestrained, and Severus was thankful that the dungeon had even thicker rock walls than the rest of the castle. As it was, he reasoned, anyone on the main floor could most likely have heard him...not that that posed a problem...not that Snape cared, as he continued to coax everything Lucius had out of his throbbing organ.

With a groan of relief, Lucius shuddered one last time and Severus drew his hand out from under the blond's body. It was sticky with Lucius' ejaculate, and the dark-haired wizard began to remove the traces with his tongue, savoring the taste of Lucius' seed...a taste he remembered from long ago.

His attention drawn back to his own urgent need, Severus repositioned himself slightly and began stroking his hardness into Lucius, drawing out to the rim of his engorged tip, then thrusting back down. Again and again he repeated this, as everything around him began to swim before his eyes.

"Harder...!" Lucius' voice reached his ears, driving him on, and again he adjusted his angle of penetration, this time hearing a cry of pain from Lucius.

Good! He wanted to hurt him...not do permanent damage, but hurt him...punish him... He had waited for so long.

Severus' thighs suddenly tensed involuntarily, and he recognized the sign. Pushing himself up until he was sitting astride Lucius, embedded utterly, Snape once again forced his body to be perfectly still...all but his chest which heaved fitfully as he drew jagged breaths between clenched teeth. Slowly, he tipped his head back, his hands -- elegant fingers spread wide -- moving down the smooth lengths of Lucius' loins...and, thusly, he climaxed, riding out the delicious ecstasy until he was fully spent and collapsed on top of Lucius, the two remaining inexorably joined.

After a long moment, Lucius struggled to slide out from under Severus. Rapidly coming back to himself, Severus rolled off Malfoy and onto his back.

Lucius sat up, wincing. "By the gods, Severus...what the hell did you do to my arse?" the blond demanded, gingerly trying to find a comfortable position in which to sit.

Smiling faintly, Snape turned onto his side. "Only what you begged me to do, Lucius..." was the cool reply. "Remember what I once said about payback? You owed me that."

Casting a poisonous glare at Snape over one shoulder, Lucius then snatched up the ribbon from the floor, gathered up his wealth of hair and --tying it back -- stood up. His lip curled distastefully as he wiped his hand over the sticky spot on his belly where he'd spent over himself.

"Shit..." the blond muttered.

"So much for afterglow," Snape quipped casually.

"Afterglow be damned!" Malfoy snarled. "I'm not going to be able to sit properly for days!"

Snape chuckled and slid his arms behind his head. "Poor Lucius. Lost your virginity in the dungeon of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I know how much THAT must mean to you."

Lucius looked coldly down at Snape. "You needn't look so pleased with yourself...and besides...I was FAR from a virgin!"

"You were, Lucius...there, at least." Snape rejoined.

"Balls!" spat Lucius, and again Snape chuckled softly. "STOP ENJOYING THIS, DAMN YOU!" Lucius raged icily.

"Ah..." Severus breathed, "but I DID enjoy it...I enjoyed YOU, Lucius...very, very much. I especially enjoyed hearing you beg." His dark eyes dared to meet the angry silver-gray ones.

"You took advantage of the situation!" growled Lucius.

"Are we screaming 'rape' now, Lucius?"

Lucius considered this a moment, and then replied, "Yes...in a way it was! You went after me relentlessly from the moment I walked through your door tonight!"

Sitting up, Severus swung his long legs over the side of the bed so his feet touched the floor. "You could have stopped me in a heartbeat...if you had really wanted to..." he countered almost lazily.

Patrician brows arched challengingly. "Are you insinuating that I...enjoyed that?"

"Oh...yes, Lucius...I think you most assuredly did."

"Think what you like, then..." Lucius scoffed. "Where's your bathroom?"

Severus pointed to a door just off the bed alcove, and Lucius disappeared inside, slamming the door behind him.

Not being in any rush to get dressed, Severus lay on the bed absently stroking his softening member. A smile toyed at the hard line of his mouth. Oh, it had been delicious... Just hearing Lucius Malfoy pleading for him to take him in the way he had so callously refused him when they were boys together was a fantasy fulfilled.

Lucius returned from the bathroom and began picking up his clothing.

"Leaving so soon?" Severus casually inquired.

"If you're quite through torturing me," Lucius flung back.

Severus gave a derisive sneer. "By the gods, Lucius...I just buggered your arse. The way you're carrying on one would think I'd put you under the Cruciatus Curse!"

Reaching back, Lucius rubbed his posterior. "You were rough enough!"

"I thought you'd like it rough," Severus replied. "You certainly dish it out that way."

A light came into Malfoy's gray eyes at that remark, and it didn't go unnoticed by Severus.

"Reconsidered, have you, Lucius?" Snape asked. "We have the rest of

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Aradia.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.