Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: X-Men
    Pairing: Banshee and Jean Grey
    Note:: The following story is set in a period of the X-Men's past, so be kind while reading it and keep an open mind.
    Disclaimer: The following story contains characters owned by Marvel Comics. It is written as a fanfic parody story not intended to make any use of actual story lines in published books. The story is purely for fun, with no profit to be made by the author. It is free to be archived on any site wishing to do so, provided the author is given proper credit.
    Feedback: I would really love to hear any comments you'd like to send me. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy it!
    Using the X-Men Comic Title Literally - Ex-Men
    Quite a few years ago, Jean Grey was brought back from the dead by Marvel. As Phoenix, she had been corrupted and turned into Dark Phoenix. She took her own life to prevent Dark Phoenix from returning. It later transpired that the Phoenix force had adopted Jean Grey's form, while putting Jean's body into a cocoon on the floor of Jamaica Bay outside New York City. Long after Phoenix supposedly died, Jean was released from her underwater shell, and came back to the Marvel Universe as a founding member of the new mutant group X-Factor. This story is set in the period just before X-Factor was formed, based on events that actually took place in the X-Men comic. Banshee and Jean Grey had been taken to the Morlock's tunnels and changed by Masque in ways that prevented them from using their powers. In this story, Masque makes some more radical changes.
    Submitted through the X-MenFic mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,150
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    33
    Hits:
    1,385