Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
296
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
837

Untitled

Summary:

A very short piece-really just a moment in time.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Title: Untitled

Author: Sarah

Pairing: Spike/Angel

Summary: A very short piece-really just a moment in time

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters.

Distribution: sure, just let me know

 

Untitled
by Sarah

 

Angel loved nights like these. He and Spike had been at it all night. After coming home from a fight with a nest of demons, their blood had been up, and it was inevitable. It wasn't making love; it was fucking, so fast and furious as to be almost painful. He couldn't remember much of it, mostly just sounds- screaming and roaring, swearing and coming. Angel immediately thought of the horses he used to see on his father's farm, rutting almost violently.

Then time had slowed down. They had taken care of the passion; now it was time for intimacy. This, this was making love. It was softness. It was words whispered softly in the night.

"So beautiful."

"Never stop, don't ever stop."

"I want to be inside you forever"

And the most important, "I love you".

Now, though, now was his favorite type of sex. It wasn't fucking. It wasn't making love. On nights like these, Angel wished he could step out of himself, so he could fully appreciate how beautiful his Childe was without the distraction of sex. Spike was riding on top of Angel, reverently, silently, a priest worshiping at the altar of his god. The only sounds coming from him were small gasps, like he couldn't get enough air. His eyes were closed, as if in some sinful prayer. His body leaned forward, bracing his hands on Angel's chest, to enjoy the ride more fully. Angel, not wanting to break the mood, maintained the silence, and when they came, it was with a soft whoosh of air.

 

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Sarah.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.