Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
702
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
7
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,721

Bad Spike!

Summary:

Xander gets in trouble.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Title: Bad Spike!

Author: Sarah

Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Pairing: Spike/Xander

Distribution: WWOMB, elsewhere, let me know

Disclaimer: Don't own, just borrowing

Summery: Xander gets in trouble

WARNING: This story is a Daddy!kink story. It DOES NOT contain incest, the characters are only acting out a scene. It DOES, however, contain spanking, so if this bothers you, read no further.

Author's Note: This is not part of the Hot Bottom Vignettes. It was a story inspired by a pic I saw.

 

Bad Spike!
By Sarah

 

As Spike and Xander entered the apartment they shared, Xander reached over, grabbed Spike's ear, and began pulling him toward the bedroom.

"Ow!! You're hurting me!"

"Oh, you're going to be hurting a lot worse, William."

"But, Daddy, I didn't do nothin'!"

"Don't give me that, young man. You know very well what you did, I'm not explaining it to you."

By now, they had reached their bedroom. Xander brought Spike over to the bed, sat down, and told his lover, "William, please remove your pants."

Spike looked at Xander, poked his lip out in a most becoming pout, looked down, and said, "Do I have too?"

"Yes, now be a good boy and do as I say."

Spike slowly, hesitantly lowered his jeans. Both men ignored the erection that popped free. He assumed the position, across Xander's lap, with Xander's left arm across his lower back.

Lying across Xander's legs, Spike waited for the first swats. The first few were fairly light, barely a warm-up. Soon, though, Xander had a rhythm going, and was warming Spike's bottom up nicely.

In a very short time, Spike was kicking his legs, moaning and shrieking.

"I'm sorry, Daddy! I promise I won't do it again!"

"Please, Daddy, I'll be good."

His pleas fell on deaf ears, however (as if he'd have it any other way).

When Xander's hand got tired, he reached for a nearby hairbrush. Seeing this, Spike cried out, "No, Daddy, not the hairbrush!"

"William, take your punishment like a good boy, and I might give you a reward."

"Yes, Daddy."

Now wielding the hairbrush, Xander laid into his boy with renewed fervor.

The brush fell on Spike's pale end with a steady, experienced hand, alternating cheeks, until Spike was sobbing, and hard as a rock. Finally, Xander's strokes fell with less and less strength, until he stopped completely, replacing the swats with gentle rubbing.

In the quietness, all that could be heard were Xander's soft murmurs.

"Such a good boy. You know Daddy loves you, don't you?"

"You know Daddy doesn't like it when you tease in front of the others. Licking that lollipop like that, putting those beautiful cherry lips around it like you knew what you were doing. It made Daddy sad, being that hard and not being able to fuck his baby boy. Do you want to make Daddy sad?"

"No Daddy. I'm sorry ."

"Well, since you took your punishment like a good boy, Daddy's going to give you a treat. You like treats, don't you, baby?"

This statement brought a new twinkle in eyes still wet with tears.

"Yes Daddy. I love treats. Is it a Daddy-lolly?"

"Your favorite. Are you going to show Daddy how much you love his lolly?"

"Oh, yes Daddy, can I?"

Spike kneeled in front of Xander, and slowly unbuckled his belt, anticipating the joy to come. Taking out Xander's cock, he laved the organ with loving strokes. Up and down he went, painting Xander's cock like Michelangelo at the Sistine Chapel. He then lowered his head onto Xander's cock, swallowing it to the bone.

Xander grabbed Spike and pulled him off.

"Does baby want to be fucked, now? Hmm? Would you like Daddy's cock in your sweet bum?"

"Please, Daddy."

"Mmm; such a polite little boy. Polite little boys deserve to get fucked."

Xander retrieved the lube from the night table, and slicked his lover up. Sliding in gently, he whispered, "I love you so much. You're so good to your Daddy."

Xander rode Spike tenderly, rubbing his lover's abused ass. Just before coming, Xander grabbed Spike's cock, stroking in time to his thrusts, so that when they came, they came together.

 

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Sarah.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.