Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
619
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
893

Something's Are Not Meant To Be But Something's Are.

Summary:

Pairing: Spike/Xander, Willow/Tara, Wesley/ Angel
Disclaimer: I made the shows Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, no-one else, just me. Ok Ok that's not trues, but I wish it was.
Warnings/Squicks: language, character death, Buffy and Willow bashing.
Summary: What if the fight with Glory went differently? Will Buffy die? Will Tara and Giles get hurt? And what has the L. A gang got to do with all this?
Notes: This fic is AU pretty much but there are some spoilers to certain episodes, and no, Anya.
Submitted through the Spike_Comfort_Fic mailing list.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Something's Are Not Meant To Be, But Something's Are.
by Bryony Leask

Xander was walking slowly around the graveyard, he didn't wont to be here at night but he had to work during the day. So here he was walking out alone at night in the middle of a graveyard with a bunch of Rose, they were his favourite flowers. Xander slowly drew to a stop of a grave and kneeled down in front of it.

Jesse McNally
1980 - 1997
Loving Son
Best Friend
And
Lover

Xander looked at the grave with a sad smile, Jesse's parents had know had about him and Jesse. They were always together up in Jesse's room doing things, reading comics, playing video games up until they hit puberty, that was when thing got a bit more serous, but after a few months Jesse's parents had walked in on they one day when they were meant to be doing homework. After they had got over their sock they all sat down and talked about when it started, what had they done, what where they going to do and most important where they safe. The day before Buffy came to school they had sex, well Xander called it making love and he hoped Jesse had called it that to. But it all went down hell after Buffy came, Jesse got vamped and dusted, and Xander was leaved alone.

"Hello Jesse, brought the rose just like I said I would. Willow is good, still with Tara which is good cause I like Tara and don`t wont to hurt her with the shovel. Mrs S is on the mend, Dawn is very happy about that and doing good in school. Buffy is, is well Buffy. G-man is making the good the Magic Shop, real good. Me I'm really good so good in fact that I'm getting acting lesson so I can lie to your grave stone. Jesse I'm so tired, I work all day, slay at night and then go home to the basement of doom. And on top of that there is this hell God called Glory, who is after something that Buffy has and would protect with her live. I just wish you were still alive so you could help me."

Xander stopped and took a deep breath before starting again.

"Sorry Jesse. Where was I .. Oh yeah Cordy is still with Angel and Wesley in A.L doing the Investigations

thing and the acting thing. She said the other day that the sexually tension between Angel and Wesley is so think that you could cut it with a knife. But every one, Cordy, Angel, Gunn, Wesley and Lorne, is good. Your Mom and Dad are going to see you Grandmother tomorrow for her birthday, that is why they where not here during the afternoon. Well Jesse I got to go, I need to get some Z's."

Xander put the rose in the flower holder in front of the grave, then stud up and put is hand in top of it.

"See you next week Jesse with more rose." He said softly "I love you." Whispered before taking his hand off the grave and walking away.

Unknown to Xander someone had heard him and had been watching him sins he walked in to the graveyard.

"Well Pet aren't you the mysteries one."

Spike stepped from behind the trees and walked over to Jess' grave and looked at it with interest.

"Who are you that makes Xan - Pet come here very week? Well I'm going to fined out luv and Red is going to help me and so are your mummy and daddy."

Spike spun around and ran throw the trees.

 

en

d this part

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Bryony Leask.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.