Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
298
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
18
Hits:
917

The Lamp

Summary:

A variation on Aladdin

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Title: The Lamp

Author: Salustra

Series: Slashy Fractured Fairy Tales

Pairing: Surprise (c'mon, read, it's only 243 words!)

Rating: PG

Summary: A variation on Aladdin

DISTRIBUTION: Various lists and Wierd Romance RP- BtVS/Ats RP http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WierdRomance. And our website,
http://www.geocities.com/pet_salustra/FateDestinyAlwaysForever.html.

 

 

The Lamp
By Salustra

There was a dirt-poor but beautiful lad named William who found a lamp. He polished the lamp and found that a green being emerged from it.

"I am Lorne, the genie of the lamp, and I will take three requests from the audience," the being said.

"You mean you will grant me three wishes?" William asked.

"Yeah, kid, if you want to be medieval about it."

Well first Aladdin wished for wealth. Then he wished for a *huge* palace. And then he wished to marry the beautiful princess Anne of the golden hair.

Lorne sighed. "Sooo predicatable. But okay?."

And then William had his wishes. He kept the lamp in a secure room.

Unfortunately, there was an evil Vizier named Liam who coveted everything William had. So he stole the lamp and rubbed it and out came Lorne.

"Let me guess," said Lorne. "Evil Vizier, you want the princess and you want William imprisoned far away where no one can ever find him so you can take everything he has, right?"

"Wrong, oh green-skinned one. Have you *seen* William? I want him, and I want the princess imprisoned far away where no one can ever find her. I mean, that woman gets on my *last* nerve."

Lorne smiles, "A man after my own heart." And he grants the wishes.

And William and Liam lived happily ever after. No one ever bothered looking for the princess. Even her own father couldn't stand her.

 

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Salustra.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.