Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2006-12-09
Words:
1,598
Chapters:
2/2
Comments:
1
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,728

Childhood Regression

Summary:

Fandom: CSI
Pairing: Warrick/Grissom
Rating: FRT
Summary: Gil has two problems.
Disclaimer: Not mine and never will be.
A/N: Based on a due Challenge by Cyndi:
Title of challenge: Childhood Regression
Dues: Yes
Pairing: W/G, W/N or W/G/N
Rating sought: can be PG-13, R, NC-17 depending on where you take it.
Spoilers: n/a
Category: can be humor, angst or romance depending on how you spin it
Time-limit: at your leisure
Betaed by Annie. Thanks!
A reluctant Grissom attends a hypnotist show with Warrick and Nick (a birthday present from the guys maybe), whilst there Warrick and Nick volunteer and are regressed back to a childhood state - and we all know how little boys show their interest in someone. Gil becomes the object of Warrick's affection; while Warrick becomes the object of Nick's, how will the guys deal? And what happens once they are de-hypnotized?
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG CrimeSceneInvestigationSlash mailing list.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Childhood Regression
by Spikewil

Chapter 1

Grissom wasn't sure how his boys came up with his birthday present, but here he was sitting at a hypnotists' convention, watching the hypnotists practise their craft on the volunteers.

"Who is next?" an older hypnotist called out. Several fingers went up and he chose two young men in the back.

Warrick and Nick enthusiastically stood up from their seat and walked towards the podium.

Grissom wasn't sure what to do. His two boys stepped on stage and sat down. The hypnotist stood behind them, explaining what his plan was, but Grissom couldn't hear it.

Grissom sat on the edge of his seat as he watched his lover and his friend completely focus on the older man. Their eyes drooped as they concentrated their attention on the medallion hanging in front of their faces.

The hypnotist's voice was still too soft for Grissom to hear as he watched his boys squirm. Apparently, it was done now, whatever the hypnotist had been trying to achieve. He slowly stood up to see what Warrick and Nick were doing.

~oOo~

Warrick opened his eyes and froze as he saw a lot of people staring at him. Where was his grandmother and ...Gil? His mind told him to find that person. He scanned the crowd until he saw a grey haired man standing up. He jumped up. "Gil!" he screamed before taking off towards the older man.

Nick wasn't sure what had happened. He only knew that his friend was running away from him and as he didn't want to be left alone, he quickly followed.

~oOo~

Grissom watched his lover jump up and call out his name. 'The hypnosis hasn't worked?' he thought to himself. His thoughts were interrupted when his lover hugged him tightly, mumbling something all the while. His arms surrounded the young man before he gently pushed him back. Big bright green eyes looked back at him while Nick stood close by but not touching Warrick.

"Warrick, Nick, what's going on?" Grissom questioned as he watched the boys squirm like they had on the chairs.

"I lost you. I couldn't find you!" Warrick said childishly, stumbling over his words.

Grissom groaned. This couldn't be happening, he thought to himself as he watched his adult friends acting like little boys before his own eyes. He looked at the hypnotist and silently questioned what he had done.

"They are children at the moment, but from the look in your eyes I assume you want them back to their normal selves?"

Grissom just nodded as Nick and Warrick were now holding his hands as if they were scared of losing him. His friends turned towards the hypnotist and as the man snapped his fingers, it seemed as if it hadn't worked, Grissom realized, as he saw two pairs of child-like eyes gazing innocently back at him.

The convention was quickly ended as Grissom sat on the chair while several hypnotists trying to snap his friends out of their states. None succeeded.

Nick and Warrick weren't sure what was going on, but they grew tired of the clicking noises and soon were chasing each other through the room, laughing freely. Suddenly, Warrick tripped and fell down. Big wide eyes brightened, his bottom lip trembled as he sped towards Gil and was hugged tightly.

Grissom was shocked as his lover was now sitting in his lap while crying on his shoulder about the fall he'd had. Nick had followed quickly, making sure his friend was all right. The dark haired man petted Warrick on the head as the sniffles died down and then their game resumed.

"Is there something else that can be done?"

"Not right now. Please give us a day. Could you come back tomorrow morning?"

Grissom agreed and stood up to leave. "Warrick! Nick! Let's get our coats and go home," Grissom announced. He then laughed openly, something he couldn't have imagined doing under the circumstances, but the sight was unbelievable funny.

Two grown men, who in their mind were four years old, fought to get their coats on. Nick, who was wrestling with a sleeve, stood now before him with his coat inside out and one arm half in a sleeve while his lover, Warrick was inside the coat, his head buried, trying to get it through the hole.

Grissom stepped forward. "Warrick, honey, you need to unzip your coat before getting it on," he said as he unzipped the coat and dressed the man properly. He turned to Nick. "Nicky, why don't you let me help you," he offered as he undid the jacket and dressed the man the right way. "Now that you're both done, we can go."

The moment, they arrived at the SUV, Grissom realized the problem. How did he get two grown squirming men to sit still in the back of the car?

end part 1