Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
276
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,163

Animal Crackers

Summary:

A quiet day at the home of Xander and Spike.

Work Text:

Animal Crackers

By: Morrolan

Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Pairings: Spike/Xander

Archive: Yes to all those I sent it to. Anyone else must ask first.

Feedback: Yes please, at Morrolan17@aol.com

Disclaimer: Don't own them...wish I did, I'd have so much more money right now.

Summary: A quiet day at the home of Xander and Spike.

 

Animal Crackers
By Morrolan
*********

 

"The horse was quietly grazing along the river bed, unaware of the danger it was in. The majestic lion slowly stalked it's pray, getting closer and closer until...It POUNCED! The blood flies everywhere as the lion savages it's pray. But then suddenly both were grabbed and gobble in seconds by the fearsome river monster!"

"Oi! Whelp, that's just disgusting! Catsup on your animal crackers?" Spike shuddered. "It's not dishgushting. Ish very good."

"And don't talk with your mouth full. Playing with your food is one thing, but then you go and ruin it by putting catsup...gross. I'm going to eat in the living room. You clean up that catsup you got all over the table and you can join me." Spike walked away mumbling under his breath about weird humans who ruin perfectly good food by putting catsup on it..."Everyone knows you have to use real blood when you are playing with animal crackers, just makes more sense, tastes better as well." Spike called back to Xander.

In the kitchen Xander makes several disgusted faces at that last comment. "That's gross Spike!" He calls out.

Spike smirks to himself, "Thinks he can out gross me? I'm the master!"

 

Morrolan