Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
5,978
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
5
Bookmarks:
5
Hits:
1,310

Finding me

Summary:

Xander finds the guidance he needs.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Title: Finding Me

Pairing: Spike/Xander. In future parts: Angel/Spike, Angel/Xander

Rating: NC-17.

Disclaimer: Everyone mentioned here belongs to Joss Whedon, FOX and UPN.

Feedback: YES YES YES!!! Can I be less subtle? All you nice people with loving hearts can email me at law@losttimes.net

Archiving: Ride Me, http://stubborn-prick.org/rideme anyone else just ask. I'm unbelievably easy.

Summary: Xander finds the guidance he needs.

Warnings: d&s

 

Finding Me
by Lawrence

 

Spike watched from a safe distance for the fourth night as he watched Xander being beaten as he sucked and was fucked by any vampire who wanted it. Of course, if Xander hadn't been there of his own free will, Spike would have intervened, not being a demon who revelled in rape.

But today was the day Spike would make himself known. "Xander."

Xander's head turned abruptly, a shiver of fear running through him as he saw Spike standing on the sidewalk. "Spike." Xander walked on, not looking at the vampire.

Spike appeared in front of Xander, stopping the human in his tracks."I know. I know where you got those bruises, I know why you reek of several different men."

"So?" Xander faked indifference, but neither man was convinced.

spike's hand rested on Xander's groin, gripping none too lightly. "So I know what you want, and I know you're not getting it from them. You like the pain, the pleasure. You like being used, which explains why no-one bothered to bring you off, or why you haven't done it yourself."

Xander angrily brushed spike's hand from his body. "So fucking what?! So you know I'm a freak, what the hell does it matter?!"

Spike gave Xander a light slap, smirking as his confirmations were well?confirmed. "If you didn't want me to do what those vampires did to you, I wouldn't be able to slap you, would I?"

Xander's head dropped. "Guess not."

"I'll find you in that basement, pet. When I'm ready."

~*~

A week later Xander was still in the basement he rented from his parents, and Spike still hadn't shown. He was still in two minds about spike's seriousness. That was about to change, however.

"What, you're not naked and you're not kneeling. Jeez, I've got a lot to teach you." Spike sauntered down the steps, eyeing Xander as the human dropped the dish he was cleaning.

"Spike?I?" Xander floundered, not sure what to do, say, or think.

"Kneel at my feet." Spike ordered, not even looking at Xander as he dumped the bag he was carrying.

Xander was in two minds about whether he should follow the order.

"KNEEL." Spike yelled, his voice shocking Xander into doing just that. "don't rest on your heels, kneel properly. And clasp your hands behind your back." Xander obediently followed all orders. "This is the way you'll always kneel, got it?"

Xander nodded, swallowing nervously. The brunette frowned as Spike knelt in front of him, taking his hand and stroking it lightly.

"Tell me why you went to those?bastards." spike's other hand stroked Xander's hair out of his eye. "you're better than that, Xander."

Xander shook his adamantly. "You don't know that, you don't. I'm not." Xander withdrew into himself as he always did when he was with those vampires, but he was sharply bought back to reality when Spike slapped him none too gently. "Sorry." Xander whispered.

spike's undead heart nearly jumped back to life as he realised he genuinely felt for Xander, and that he wanted to help the only way he knew how. Not sure how to start, Spike stood and paced in front of the human. "I've been watching you for some time now, since I got the chip. I could always smell different men on you, but I didn't know anything like that was happening."

Xander frowned again, looking up at Spike. "But why?"

"Because I like you, that's why. Jesus, didn't you know? I thought it was fucking obvious." Spike sighed at Xander's clueless expression, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. "I like you, Xander. Have done for a while. Been thinking of you on your knees like this for ages. Did you think of me?"

Xander's gaze fell to the ground again. "Not in a relationship way, like you have. But in a sex way."

"Stand." Spike commanded, pleased when Xander did what he was told on the first order. "I want you, Xan. If you agree, that's it. There'll be no trips to those vamps, and I will not beat you. Ever. I promise you."

Xander shook his head again, terror across his face. "No, no, no I can't do this. A week ago you were just this asshole vampire we all put up with, and now you want me to be your lover?"

Spike grabbed Xander, pulling him close. "Not lover. My Consort." Spike rolled his eyes at Xander's blank look. "You'd belong to me, You'd follow my commands without hesitation. And I would take care of you and love you."

Xander could fell the tears form behind his eyes. "But? I don't understand. Why me?"

Spike sighed, brushing away Xander's tears. "You really don't see how, sexy, beautiful and intelligent you are, do you?"

"I'm not. I'm dirty, a disgusting whore."

Spike shook his head, and placed a hand on Xander's shoulder. "Did those men ever touch you? Make you feel good?"

Xander shook his head, tears of shame falling down his cheeks.

"Thought so. Pull your pants down."

Xander did without flinching, his eyes focused on something beyond Spike. Spike slumped to his knees, and took Xander into his mouth, feeling Xander harden. "Spike?what are you doing?"

"Making you feel good, pet." Spike blew a kiss at Xander before taking the human's warm cock into his mouth again.

Xander's head squirmed with emotions. Why would Spike do this? Does he really mean that he likes me? "Spike please?I'm gonna cum."

Spike held Xander's cock in place, sensing that the human wanted to pull out.

"Spike! I'm gonna?I'm coming! Spike!" Xander sobbed as he came, his hands resting on spike's head.

Spike stood, a grin pulling at the edges of his lips. "Would I do that if I thought you were a disgusting whore?" Tentatively, Spike licked away Xander's tears. "you're beautiful, and you're kind, and you're mine, if that's what you want."

"I?I don't know. Part of me, a big part, wants to say yes and just never let go, y'know? But?what if that's 'cause I just want someone to?y'know, hold me, make me feel better?" Xander's gaze was still focused on his feet. So focused was he that he jumped when Spike lifted his head with a finger under the chin.

"If that's what You'd take if out of it, that's good enough for me. You know how I feel about you, so if you being with me without loving me would help you, then it's more than ok in my book."

Xander's head shot up, looking straight at Spike intently. "You love me that much?"

Now it was spike's turn to gaze at the ground aimlessly. "Yeah, I guess I do."

"Well, um, I don't not love you. I like you. A lot. I don't think I'm at the love thing yet though." Xander smiled gently as Spike raised his head, returning the smile. "I'd like to though."

"Yeah? Really?" There was a hopeful twinge to spike's voice, as if he wasn't sure what he had heard.

"Yeah, really." Xander's smile grew as Spike hugged him tightly, the human's head resting on the vampire's chest.

Pet, do you know what it means to be my Consort?" Spike pulled out of the hug, keeping his hands on Xander's shoulders. Xander shook his head.

"Not a clue. Apart from the submissive stuff we did earlier."

"You would belong to me, so You'd do whatever I told you sexually and other areas. You'd change too." Spike watched Xander intently as the human absorbed the information.

"Got no problems with the first, but what changes? I'd be a vampire?" Xander frowned.

"No, not a vamp. You'd share the physical aspects, the strength, the healing and some of the blood lust but my blood, not human." Spike added the last part as soon as he saw the horrified expression on Xander's face. "You'd do what I say, when I say it. And no, not because you're a whore, but because you're my Consort. There's a world of difference, luv."

Xander had expected there to be a major part of him that shouted that he shouldn't do this, but he was surprised to find that he desperately wanted to do this, to belong to Spike. "I want this. Not really sure why, but I do."

Spike answered with a whoop and a big sloppy kiss. "Fuck, you've got no idea how long I've been waiting for this."

Xander laughed, then gasped when he felt spike's hand on his exposed cock.

"Mine." Spike growled.

Xander started intently into spike's eyes. "Yours, all yours."

~*~

Xander stood silently in the shower as Spike cleaned him inside and out, the vampire claiming he didn't want the smell of those vampires on his Consort. Finally Spike was finished, and began to leave the shower. Xander grabbed the vampire's shoulder. "Is there anything I can do, Spike? Anything?" Xander emphasised the last word by stroking spike's cock.

Spike quickly slapped Xander's hand away. "No, Xan. You don't have to feel like you need to repay me for anything, got it? When we have do anything like that, it's because we both want it, ok?"

Xander's head dropped, ashamed. "Yeah, sorry."

Spike lifted Xander's head, smiling gently. "I want nothing more than to do that and a whole lot more with you, but I won't. Not until I know you're convinced I want you for you, not your body."

"I believe that, I do. I just don't know how to stop?" Xander's words choked in his throat. "I want to show you that I am. Yours, I mean."

Spike nodded, and then rested his forehead against Xander's. "Then move in with me, and I'll show you much you already belong to me."

"But?where? The crypt?"

"Course not. No Consort of mine is gonna live in some piss poor crypt.I'm gonna buy a decent place for my boy." Spike placed his hands on Xander's bare hips, and licked Xander's nose. "Hmm?taste nice."

Xander chuckled and did the same to Spike. "Taste better. So where are we living? Are we leaving Sunnydale?"

Spike nodded. "Definitely. I want you away from everyone here."

"But my friends? I can stay in contact with them, right?" Xander asked hopefully, still not sure how much control Spike would have over his life.

"Course you can. I'm not gonna be telling you who you can be friends with, y'know. But we are getting away from here." Spike saw the next question coming from the human. "No, I don't know where. Possibly L.A."

"With Angel? Why?" Xander frowned; his feelings on the older vampire were not of the good. "We couldn't go somewhere far, far away from him?"

Spike chuckled, raising a finger to stroke Xander's cheek. "We could,but as much as I hate to admit, he's my Sire and he's kinda needed for the Consort thing."

Xander groaned loudly, which had nothing to do with the fact that they were both still naked and happy to stay that way. "Oh god, this is a vampire blood and sex thing isn't it?"

Spike laughed loudly, his fingers clenching on Xander's hips. "Yeah, if you want to put it simply. Me, you, Angel, blood, sex. But not until you're ready."

"Ok, I can deal with that. As long as it's when I'm ready." Xander bowed his head slightly. "I want to get used to you first."

The edges of spike's mouth curled into a smile as he ducked his head and kissed Xander lovingly. "you'll have as much time as you want, promise."

Xander lifted his head, his lips curved into a wicked grin. "So, I'm naked and you're naked? maybe we should be naked together."

"Not yet, luv. I need to be convinced you know that this is for us first, but that doesn?t mean we can't do other stuff. I think it's about time you learnt your place as my Consort, don't you?" Spike leered at Xander before slapping the human's ass none too gently. Happily, he listened to Xander moan and felt his cock swell at the rough touch. "Maybe I should take you over my knee, what do you think?"

"Sounds kinda, well, hot, but um?" Xander trailed off, looking at Spike hopefully, as if the vampire would know what he was trying to say.

 

"Too much like those?" Spike gestured quietly towards the bruises on Xander's torso.

"No!" Xander stated adamantly. "Nothing like that! It'd be kinda, humiliating, I guess."

Spike cocked his head, trying to decide if Xander was serious. When he realised he was, the vampire burst out laughing. "Xan, you're *my* consort. *Mine*. And you thought humiliation would never come into it? And besides, nothing humiliating about a good spanking."

Xander scoffed. "Not for you, you're not the one with the sore ass."

"True, but I wanna spank you and if I want it, I got it, don't I?" Spike raised an eyebrow, and smiled, showing Xander he wasn't completely serious.

Xander grinned and wrapped his arms around spike's neck. "Fine, spank anyway."

So Spike picked Xander up, walked over to the couch and rested the human over his knees. "Count them, pet." Spike began, pleased at the red hand mark left over Xander's left buttock.

"One."

"Two."

"One hundred and fifty." Xander whimpered, his ass felt like it was on fire, but he liked it. The first fifty or so spankings Xander couldn't stop thinking about all the times he'd been hurt during
sex, but then it clicked. Spike was spanking him to show him he was nothing like those vampires, that he could give Xander the pain he wanted, but also the love and comfort he craved. "I get it." Xander murmured before Spike could spank him again.

"Get what, Xan?" Spike asked with a raised eyebrow, his hand ghosting over Xander's red ass.

"That you're not like them. You hurt me because we both want it, but you love me too. I understand now."

Spike smiled to himself, and manhandled Xander until the human was sitting on his lap, albeit with pain. "that's it luv, you're getting it now." Placing a quick kiss on Xander's cheek, Spike reached over and grabbed the phone.

"it's time, Angel."

Xander frowned, wondering why Spike would want to talk to Angel when they were both naked and after he'd just been spanked. All thoughts left Xander's head when Spike began to stroke his cock.

"Yeah, he's with me now so if the offer's still open?Great, thanks Sire. No, that's not the TV, it's Xan." Spike stared at the phone, curiously wondering why Angel had slammed the phone down.

"You, evil, bastard." Xander spat out as he thrust into spike's hand.

"Luv, chances are Angel's gonna be fucking you sometime in the near future and you're worried about him hearing you moaning?" Spike grinned, truly not understanding the behaviour of his boy or his Sire. "Anyway, we've got five hours until sunrise so get your stuff together. We?re staying with Angel until we find our own place."

"Ok?anything you say?just let me cum?please!" Xander's eyes squeezed shut in intense pleasure.

Spike learnt forwards until his mouth was within licking distance of Xander's ear. "Just so you know, this is your last orgasm as a free man." Spike whispered as an evil grin played over his lips. "After this, you cum when I say. There'll be times when you won't cum for ages, just 'cause I don't want you to. You want that, Xan?"

"Yes! Please, Spike, I'll do anything you want! I'm gonna cum!" Xander's body arched off spike's lap, ropes of cum shooting from his penis and covering spike's hand.

Watching as Xander recovered from his orgasm, the soft red that covered Xander's face somehow reminding the vampire how much he loved the human, Spike massaged Xander's cum into the brunette's chest. "Now I can smell so much of my boy."

Xander grinned at spike's touch, and raised his hand to gently touch spike's shoulder. "spike'seriously, thanks. don't know what would have happened if you hadn't stopped me."

Spike returned the grin, and trailed Xander's cum over the human's cheek, rubbing it in until it disappeared. "Let's not think about that, pet. it's over now."

Xander rested his head against spike's chest and closed his eyes. "Can I sleep here? Every night?"

"Course, but not now. we've got to get to L.A, so get some clothes on." Spike slapped Xander's thigh, and watched Xander's red ass as he walked away.

~*~

By the time the couple made it to the Hyperion Hotel, well into the early hours of the morning, Xander had fallen asleep with his head on spike's thigh. Spike managed to carry the boy into the hotel, where, thankfully, only Angel was still awake.

"We won't be in your hair for long, Sire. We're getting our own place." Spike looked up at Angel to offer a quick grin before turning his attention back to Xander. He couldn't get passed how peaceful his Consort looked when he was sleeping.

Angel walked over to his Childe and his Consort, marvelling at the beauty he saw in Xander's face, a beauty he had never seen before. "You always chose well, Will. Feel free to stay as you long as you need."

Spike thanked his Sire and began to make his way up the stairs, fully intending to find the biggest room and claim it as theirs. "Sire? You don't want to, welcome Xander anytime soon, do you?"

Angel shook his head. "Whenever Xander's ready."

"What about Xander?" Xander asked in a sleepy voice. "Where is Xander?"

Spike chuckled, and placed a kiss on Xander's forehead. "We're in L.A, luv. Angel was saying he'll wait until you're ready for?"

Xander's eyes widened. "Oh. Um, thanks." Xander glanced over at Angel who smiled back. "Can you put me down? Or can we go somewhere more private?"

Spike grinned and immediately went in search of a decent sized room, which he quickly found when Angel shouted out that he could take the entire third floor. Spike only released Xander when they made it to the third floor. "you're always naked on this floor, pet."

Xander blinked, the words not sinking into his head. They quickly did when Spike slapped his head. In seconds, his clothes were stripped and he was holding onto them as if his life depended on it. spike's hands slipped around Xander's waist and rested just above Xander's cock.

"I'm gonna shave you, Xan. don't want any hair on your beautiful body."

Xander shivered with erotic thrill. "Not my head though, right?"

Spike let out a small laugh. "No, never do that. You look too sexy with your hair. Might wanna think about growing it longer."

Xander grinned and began kissing spike's neck. "Anything you want. Yours, all yours."

Spike moaned as Xander bit his skin lightly. When Spike didn't reply, Xander's head shot up, a terrified look on his face. "Mine, you're all mine Xan. You never need to doubt that."

Xander sighed in relief. "Oh. Thanks."

"Come on, let's find a room. You need more sleep. You can call your friends tomorrow." Spike led Xander to the nearest room, holding the human by the hand.

Xander yawned as he climbed onto the bed. "And shave me, right? 'cause that sounded hot."

Spike chuckled as he pulled off his clothes and slipped into the bed, wrapping his arms around Xander's waist to pull the brunette closer. "Maybe get you some piercings and tattoos too. Like that, pet?"

Xander's hand trailed down spike's chest. "Can I choose what ones I get?"

"Nope. I've already figured out what I want you to get, but tell me tomorrow and we?ll see, yeah?" Spike kissed Xander's forehead, stroking the human's hair as Xander rested his head on spike's chest.

"Tell me what you want me to get?"

"I was thinking nipple rings, a ring in your eyebrow maybe. Might be a little early for a Prince Albert though." Spike mused as he continued stroking Xander's hair.

"Wow, that's, detailed."

"I've had time to think about it, pet. All that time when you were completely oblivious to me." Spike chuckled lightly. "You like the ideas though?"

Xander lifted his head to look up at his lover. "Yeah, I like. it's kinda like you're showing me I belong to you."

"that's my boy, very perceptive. Now go to sleep, I want you full of energy tomorrow."

Xander quickly kissed spike's cheek and rested his on the vampire's chest again.

~*~

"Boxers!"

"But they're all down there! Why can't I just get dressed?!"

"Because it's daylight, so I can't get out! I want you here with me, and if I want to see you in boxers then I will! And it makes a helluva lot easier to touch you!" Spike threw Xander's boxers back at him, hitting the brunette in the head.

Xander grabbed the boxers and stepped into them. "Why didn't you just say so?"

Spike sighed and held onto Xander by the hips. "Because I like this. I like you, having your own opinion and fighting back. I don't want some Consort who just runs around after my every whim, I want a strong independent man like you. I love you, and the fact that you're tight and packed in the all the right places is just a happy coincidence."

"I'm not?I can't say?" Xander stuttered for the first time in ten years.

spike's thumb brushed Xander's cheek. "Shush, none of that. I told you before that it's ok. You don't love me, I know that."

"I don't deserve you." Xander whimpered, his hands stroking spike's sides.

"Yes, you do and the sooner you realise that the better off you'll be. Now come on, lets get some breakfast."

They barely made it into the kitchen before Cordelia run at Xander and threw her arms around her. "Xander! God, I missed you!"

"Hey Cordy, missed you too." Xander laughed as Cordy stood back and took in Xander's body. "Damn, you didn't look that good when you were with me. How come Spike gets you when you're looking fine?"

Xander's mouth nearly dropped to the floor. "Spike? You know about Spike?"

Cordy nodded as she sipped her coffee. "Angel filled me in, told me that you two were together and that he trusted Spike to take care of you. Good enough for me. So, um, how far have you two gone?" Cordy whispered the last part conspiratorially.

Now Xander's eyes widened. "That, that's none of your business."

"So nowhere is what you're saying."

Xander flashbacked to last night, in the basement, when Spike had blown him and spanked him. "None of your business."

Cordy grinned at him, and pulled him for another hug. "Really good to see you again."

"You too, Cor." Xander smiled at his ex until she left, leaving him alone with Spike, who was in front of him within a blink of an eye. Again so fast that Xander barely saw it, spike's hand was in the human's boxers and furiously stroking his cock. "Shit, Spike!"

"I want you on your knees, I want you sucking my cock. I want you to do anything I tell you to. Are you ready for that, Xan? *Really* ready?" Spike growled as Xander thrust into his hand, the human already on tiptoes.

"Yes! I'm ready, I swear! I'll do anything!" Xander yelled, then, stopped. The startling realisation that he truly meant those words shocked him. When Spike touched him, he didn't think of those, vampires. When Cordy had hugged him, he'd immediately flashbacked to a time when
a vampire had physically grabbed him and thrown him across a room for foreplay.

"Xan? What is it?" Worry was evident on spike's face.

Xander looked Spike in the eyes and smiled. "I meant it. When I said it, I was saying it because it's what you wanted to hear, but then I realised?I'd do anything for you and it wouldn't remind of that time. When Cordy hugged me, I had a flashback and I've known her a lot longer than you."

Spike cupped Xander's face and kissed him deeply. "So proud of you. Love you so much."

"And I?like you a whole lot." Xander grinned as he rubbed his hard cock against spike's hip.

"Nope, no cumming for you. Remember what I told you last night?" Spike asked with a raised eyebrow.

Xander rolled his eyes and rattled off like a bored schoolboy. "You control when I cum."

Spike slapped Xander's ass roughly. "Anymore of that cheek and you can walk around with that hardon for the rest of the day."

Xander's face fell. "But?you wouldn't, right?"

Spike grinned evilly. "I might. Tell me why you deserve to cum."

"Because?I?ok, I don't." Xander's gaze fell to the floor, ashamed.

Spike lifted his boy's head with a finger under the chin. "You do deserve it, Xan. Letting me love you, letting me own you. Now be a good boy and pull your boxers down to your knees."

Xander immediately followed his instructions, his cock proudly jutting out at his lover. The brunette gasped when Spike roughly started to jerk him off. Spike quickly slipped a finger into Xander's mouth, pleased to tell Xander sucking on it as if were his cock. "that's it, Xan. Imagine it's my cock in your mouth, that I'm fucking your face."

Xander screamed around spike's finger as he came hard over his lover?s hand. Spike pulled his finger out of Xander's mouth, and held out his cum covered hand, pleased when Xander immediately started to lap at his own seed. "Should I'do you want me to?return the favour?"

"Not unless you want an audience, pet." Spike cocked his head to the door. "Later. We'll do more later."

Xander quickly pulled his boxers up before Angel walked in.

Angel stopped as soon as he walked in, and sniffed. The dark vampire went about warming his blood, shooting a grin at Spike, knowing full well what had just happened and why Xander was several different shades of red.

"Go upstairs, Xan and wait for a spanking. Need to have a word with Angel." Spike smirked at his boy as the human turned a deeper shade of red and left the room. "I need your help. Know any decent piercing parlours?"

~*~

Xander was sitting on the bed with a curious look on his face as Spike walked in. "I can trust Angel, right?"

Spike frowned, wondering where the sudden topic of Angel had sprung from. "Sure you can, pet. Why?"

Xander shrugged. "I just felt different around him just now. Like he's?important to me. To us."

Spike sighed as he sat next to his lover. "Yeah, he is. If he was a normal vampire, You'd be doing a lot more right now. he'd been using his rights on you as my Consort."

"How important is it that he'does that?" Xander asked curiously, his hand slipping into spike's.

Spike stroked Xander's face as he spoke. "Very. You won't be recognised as my Consort if you and he don't shag. And it's a sooner the better thing. But it's still up to you. We can still be together even if you're not my Consort."

"But you want me as a Consort." Xander stated, watching Spike intently.

"Yeah, I do."

"Then I want that too. Which means I'll do what it takes for that to happen." Xander swallowed nervously, his eyes on their interlinked fingers.

spike's eyes sparkled as he smelled Xander's arousal at the thought of being part of a threesome with two of the sexiest vampires in existence. "You don't need to do this, Xan. No-one?s forcing you."

"I know, I want this for us. I'm ok with it, really." Xander offered Spike a genuine smile.

Spike accepted it, and his fingers found the waistband of Xander's boxers. "Then go downstairs and tell Angel you want him to punish you for wearing clothes when you were told not to on this floor."

Xander's eyes widened as he remembered the rule, and at the task ahead of him. Spike gave him a quick slap on the ass as he left the room.

Xander found Angel in the kitchen where he'd left him. Angel immediately sensed that Xander was serious about whatever he was about to say, the human's gaze on his bare feet. "Xander, what is it?"

Xander kept his eyes on his feet as he felt his cheeks redden. "Ineedtobepunished."

Angel smirked, and Xander wondered if that smirk could have been passed down to Spike when Angel had turned the blonde. "Why do you need to be punished, Xander?"

Xander gestured at his boxers. "Spike doesn't want me wearing them on our floor, and I forgot. Is it possible to die from embarrassment?"

Angel stood with a gentle smile playing at his lips. "it's ok, Xander. There's no need to be embarrassed, this is part of the life of a Consort."

Xander returned the smile. "Yeah, I know. it's kind of a turn on anyway."

Both men chuckled as Angel moved closer to Xander. "Come on then, boy." Angel emphasised the 'boy', letting Xander know he was joking with a grin.

Once they made it to the third floor, Xander stepped out of his boxers. Angel glanced at the boy's nude body and was suitably impressed with his manhood.

"So how do you think he should be punished, Sire?" Spike asked as Angel walked in to the large room, Xander behind him.

Angel grinned at his Childe, and grabbed Xander. "I was thinking a spanking, but it looks like you've already done that." Angel gestured at Xander's faintly red ass, which was still sore from the spanking he'd received in his basement, and ran his hand over the mounds of flesh, pleased when Xander jumped in surprise. "Maybe a cock ring for a month?"

Xander audibly gulped, making both vampires laugh.

Spike turned to his Sire, having been watching Xander all this time. "A month might be a little harsh, we've only been together a day. Like the idea of him wearing a ring when I take him out tonight though. You coming with, right?"

Angel nodded. "If you want me." The elder vampire's hand reached to stroke Xander's hair, who was getting the aim of the game, to show him he truly was the submissive. "I always thought Xander would look good with streaks, red maybe." Angel's fingers stroked Xander's cheek, who instinctively turned his head into the touch.

Spike pondered the idea and suddenly found he was desperate for the sun to set. Only an hour or so left, he thought. The blond vampire made his way to his pet, and stroked his hand through Xander's pubes. "Gonna have him shaved while I'm out too." Spike noticed Xander's cock bounce and chuckled. "that's it, pet. You play with your pretty cock for us, just don't cum."

Xander smiled at Spike, realising that this wasn't embarrassing for him. It was part of the Consort deal, and Angel was a big part of that, even if he wasn't part of the actual couple. He could share
what he had with Spike, with Angel and neither vampire would complain.Tentatively, Xander began to stroke himself to hardness.

spike's eyes lit up as an idea struck him. "Sire, how do you feel about being more involved with Xander? His training, his punishments?"

Angel frowned. "You mean?what exactly do you mean?" Angel sighed. Having spent many years trying to figure out his Childe, and he was no closer than he was in 1880.

Spike rolled his eyes as if he were talking to a five year old. "You care about him, right? You want him? If you didn't care about him, you wouldn't have worried about him being ready for you. I'm sure Xander wouldn't mind having someone else above him, would you Xan?"

The idea of Angel having the same control over him that Spike did had nearly pushed Xander to orgasm as he was panting heavily. "Please, Angel?I need to be controlled?bad things happen when I'm not."

Both vampires heard the way Xander's voice cracked, and Angel made his decision then and there. "you've got me, Xander." Angel watched Spike, the smaller vampire grinning to himself, as Angel kissed Xander's forehead. "Stop touching yourself and get dressed."

Spike chuckled to himself as he watched Xander giddily run off to dress. "Thanks, Sire. I wasn't sure if I could look after Xan by myself. I love him an? everything, but?he has some problems, and I'd always be thinking if I was making it worse."

"you're welcome, my boy." Angel leaned down and chastely kissed Spike. "And you can call me Angel, Spike. No need for roles between us."

Spike frowned, the concept lost on him. "We're equals? You sure you want that?"

Angel took spike's hand in his own, and smiled gently. "I'm sure. The Sire and Childe didn't work out last time, so I say we leave that behind and try as equals."

spike's smile lit up his face, then it faltered. "But Xander will always come first. I'm sorry, but that's the way it is."

Angel brushed spike's hair out of his eyes, and his smile grew. "I didn't expect anything else. I knew the second you walked in the hotel how much you love him."

Xander made his way back to the vampires, wearing clothes he'd taken from Sunnydale. "Are we shopping tonight? I'm running out of clothes."

Angel sat on the bed and gestured for Xander to sit on his lap, which Xander did. "Yeah, we're shopping. Not just for clothes though. Maybe we should renovate the fourth floor, make it a place for your training." Angel's hand slipped down to Xander's groin, finding the bulge and massaging it. Angel looked up at Spike who was watching the scene with great interest. "Doesn't he look beautiful when he's horny?"

Spike nodded mutely, unable to speak as he watched his Consort writhing under his Sire's touch.

Angel grinned at his Childe's state. "What do you think, a week without cumming?"

"A week! I can't last a week! Please, Angel!" Xander turned his upset face to Angel, and saw no chance of salvation there. "Spike! You know I can't last a week! I'll do anything, please!"

Spike turned his attention to Angel. "Maybe three days? We could work him up to a week."

Angel let out a loud laugh. "You are so whipped! Not even a day together and he's got you wrapped around his little finger!"

Spike grunted. "He fucking hasn't! Shut it!"

Xander saw spike's angry expression, and immediately regretted his outburst. "A week's ok. I can do a week."

Angel stroked Xander's head, and kissed his neck. "you're a good man, Xander. How do you think you should be punished?"

Xander glanced up at Spike, who was watching him intently. "I shouldn't be allowed to cum for a week, and I should be spanked for not accepting the punishment straight away."

Angel's hand squeezed Xander's as he took hold of it, silently telling the youth he was proud of him. "Such a good boy."

~*~

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author LAW.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.