Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
3,198
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,145

With a Little Help

Summary:

Giving your partner Viagra for Christmas wasn't the brightest idea - or was it?
Day twelve for the Slash Advent Calendar

Work Text:

Alan was staring pensively into his glass of scotch as Denny joined him on the balcony.

"What's wrong?" Denny asked, sitting in the chair next to Alan. "You look...worried? Did the night terrors come back?"

"No," Alan shook his head, taking a swig of his drink. "It's not that."

"Then what is it, man?" Denny said, lighting his cigar.

"I've met this woman," Alan started.

"That's great," Denny said. "It's been weeks since Tara left. Is she pretty?"

"She's beautiful and talented...and smart," Alan explained. "She's a doctor. After Shirley's warning about looking pathetic going after the interns, I decided to look for someone a little closer to my age. I hate looking pathetic."

"What are you worried about?" the older man asked. "That she's smarter than you?"

"No," Alan said. "I like smart women. I find it very sexy."

"So how is the sex?" Denny asked, cocking his head.

"We haven't had any. That's the problem."

"Why not?" Denny frowned. "Is she frigid?"

"No, that's not it," Alan shook his head quickly. "I mentioned that she's a doctor? Well, it seems like every time that we get close, her beeper goes off...or I get a call. I think the Fates are against us."

"Surely, she's not on call every night."

"Well, she's in private practice so she has more call than most doctors," Alan explained. "She told me that she's getting a substitute for tomorrow night so that we won't be interrupted."

"Great, are you going to take her to a nice restaurant? If you need help getting a reservation," he gestured expansively with his glass. "Denny Crane can get into any of the better restaurants in Boston at a moment's notice."

"No, she's going to cook dinner for me at her apartment," Alan said.

"Good, you're that much closer to the bedroom," Denny grinned and then sobered when Alan didn't return his grin. "What's wrong?"

The younger man took another drink and then sighed. "I'm afraid...that I won't be able to perform."

"Why would you think that?" he asked, eying the younger man curiously. "You didn't have any problem with Tara, did you?"

"There were a couple times when I was tired, but Tara was very understanding," Alan said. "But now... I mean with the night terrors and everything... The thing is, last time the doctor and I were together, I'm afraid that if her beeper hadn't gone off, I would have had to have made my own excuses."

"I know what you need," Denny said, leaving the room to go into his office. Alan followed him, wondering what the older man had in mind. Denny was rummaging through his desk drawers until he came up with a small foil package

"I have condoms, Denny." Alan rolled his eyes.

"These aren't condoms," Denny threw it to Alan, who caught it midair. He looked down and saw a blister pack of four blue pills. Reading the label, his eyebrows rose. "Viagra?"

"Pop one of those pills before dinner and by the time you're ready for dessert, you're ready." Denny winked at Alan.

"And how did you get these?" Alan turned the package over to read the fine print. "They're sample packs given out by the drug company."

"Let's just say, I helped a drug representative out of a legal jam and now he keeps me supplied." Denny shrugged. "Try them, they really work. You can go for hours."

"Okay," Alan nodded, putting the pack in his pants pocket. "I'll give it a try."

"Just make sure you let me know how it goes." Denny's grin was lecherous as he saluted Alan with his glass.

* * *

Alan stood outside of Maria Colburn's apartment, his hand raised to ring the doorbell, when he remembered Denny's pills. He took out the pack and pushed a pill out, before throwing it in his mouth and swallowed it dry.

He rang the doorbell and the door opened before the last chime and Maria stood there, smiling.

"Hello, Alan," she said warmly. "I'm glad you could make it. Come on in. Dinner is almost ready. Just have to take the rolls out of the oven." She gestured to the sofa and left to check the bread. "Make yourself comfortable," she called from the kitchen.

Alan wandered around the living area, looking at various pictures and books on the large built-in bookshelf. There was a mixture of medical textbooks, mysteries, science fiction as well as some classics. The room was pleasantly cluttered, making one feel 'at home'.

Dinner passed pleasantly with good food and conversation. They shared stories about humorous cases and before he knew it, Maria was asking him if he wanted desert. Alan realized that he was starting to feel the affect of the medication.

"Perhaps later," he suggested, gazing into her eyes. "Maybe we could burn off some calories first?" He smiled at the answering flare of heat that proved beyond doubt that he wasn't the only one interested.

He pulled her up out of her chair and she came willingly. She reached up, wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her soft breasts against him. She felt so good. He brought his arms around her, cupping her buttocks, bringing her mons tight against his engorged penis. He wanted nothing more than to carry her into the bedroom, rip her clothes off her and bury himself deep within her. But he didn't want to scare her off too quickly. He lowered his lips and kissed her gently, but she increased the intensity of the kiss.

"Would you like to take this somewhere more comfortable?" she breathed into his right ear, before nipping the lobe. The slight pain went directly to his groin and he felt himself get even harder. Before he could agree the phone rang.

"Don't worry, the machine will get it," she said, before nibbling on the other ear.

"Dr.Colburn, this is Dr. Ellis at St. Jude's. We need you to come in. Dr. Jones, who was covering for you, had a car accident on his way to the hospital. One of your patients is in critical condition."

Maria stiffened in Alan's arms before quickly disengaging herself and rushing to the phone. She picked it up and said, "Dr. Ellis, this is Dr. Colburn. Who is it? Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can."

She turned back to Alan, scooped up his coat and gave it to him. He looked down at it in his hands, his shoulders stooping in disappointment.

"I'm so sorry Alan," she said regretfully. "I promise I'll make it up to you, but I have to go."

"I understand, Maria," Alan assured her, kissing her cheek. "It's your job. Sometimes allowances have to be made. I'll call you and we can set up another time."

She collected her coat and purse and followed him out the door. She waved as she got into her car and took off with a roar.

Alan looked down at his lap and shook his head.

"Now, what are we going to do with you?"

* * *

Two hours later, Alan found himself outside another apartment...this time, Denny Crane's. He wasn't sure Denny was home, but it was worth a try. He had to try something. He was in agony. He'd try jerking off but it hadn't helped. And it wasn't as if he could call up Tara and ask her to help him out. She was in another state. Maria was still busy at the hospital. After Denny's disaster with the hooker, he wasn't about to go looking down at Jacque's. He also wasn't sure how far Shirley's patience went and he didn't want to test it right now.

Maybe Denny had an antidote. Something had to work. Not mentioning the pain, the embarrassment from all the stares and titters from the women on the street was enough to make Alan want to go home and hide in his closet. He'd finally took his coat off and held it in front of his groin. He was as cold as a witch's tit, but at least he wasn't being laughed at.

He rang the doorbell and when he didn't hear anyone inside the apartment, he rang again, pushing the button longer. A moment later he heard Denny yelling at him to keep his pants on, he was coming.

The door swung open and Denny asked in surprise, "Alan? What are you doing here. I thought you had a date with your doctor lady."

"I did," Alan said, walking past Denny into his living room. "She got called out before dessert." He turned and stared at Denny, still holding his jacket in front of himself.

"That's a shame, but why are you here? I was just finishing dinner and watching FOX. O'Reily is doing a special about the liberal democrats in Congress." Denny watched Alan moved restlessly around his living room.

"Sorry, but this is important," Alan said, paced some more and then carefully sat down on the sofa, his legs spread a bit, his coat over his lap. He squirmed a bit before settling down.

"Sure, have a seat," Denny said, following Alan. "Can I take your coat and get you something to drink?"

"Yes to the drink, no to the coat," Alan said, holding on tightly to his covering.

Denny frowned, but shrugged.

"Whatever. Scotch okay?"

"Yes, please. Neat...make it a double," Alan replied.

Denny walked over, poured the drinks and brought them back to the sofa.

"Okay, what's wrong?" Denny asked after he handed Alan his glass.

Suddenly Alan wasn't so sure he should have come. The thought of confessing his problem to Denny made him shudder. What was he thinking? The man was a self-confessed homophobe.

"Maybe I should just go home," Alan held out the glass, but Denny shook his head.

"Drink it," he ordered gruffly. "You look like you need it."

Alan drank down half of the glass, coughing a bit, before leaning back, his eyes closed. He didn't know whether it was the alcohol or a side effect of the drug that was causing his sudden dizziness.

"Are you okay, Alan? You look flushed." Alan could hear the concern in Denny's voice.

"No, I'm not, okay, that is," he laughed, shaking his head. "As for the flushing, it's probably embarrsment."

"Is there anything I can do?" Denny sat down on the other end of the sofa. "You've been there for me."

"I doubt you would want to be here for me this time," Alan observed, his eyes not meeting the other man's.

"What? Are you dying, man?" Denny's concern was evident in his voice.

"Denny, did you ever watch Star Trek?" Alan asked in non-sequiteur.
.
Denny hemmed and hawed a bit before admitting, "I might have seen a few episodes."

"Well, there was this one episode where Spock was dying because he couldn't go back to his planet to mate. Remember that one?" Alan gave him a pointed look. "I think I know how he feels."

"But you're not a Vulcan, Alan, you're a man," Denny said, gesturing with both hands. "And I'm not having sex with you."

"But Denny, Captain Kirk wouldn't let Mr. Spock die. He even risked his career to save him," Alan added sardonically.

"Forget it, it's never going to happen." Denny shook his head. "How did you get this way, anyway?"

"You know, you told me to take the Viagra before dinner?" Alan reminded him. "Well, I did. But before we could get to dessert, Maria got called in. The doctor that was covering for her had an accident. Now, I'm ready, but I have no one ready for me. And I can tell you that it's not a very comfortable condition."

"Did you try..." Denny mimed jerking off and Alan nodded.

"Yes, but it just made it worse." Alan shook his head. "It won't go away."

"What about some woman?" Denny inquired. "Don't you have a little black book?"

"I don't know if you realized it or not, but I stopped dating other women when Tara and I were together. They weren't very happy when I broke it off. They would probably just laugh at me."

"I know a few hookers, they're pretty discreet," Denny offered.

"No hookers," Alan shook his head. "Shirley would have my guts for garters if I got arrested for solicitation. And although I enjoy a playful spanking occasionally, I don't think she'd be playing when she eviscerated me."

"What about what's her name? You know, the woman with the wooden leg?" Denny suggested. "She was really nice. I bet she would help out."

"Sarah," Alan sighed. "She's very nice but I don't want to mess up our friendship with sex."

"But you're willing to mess our friendship up with sex," Denny countered.

"Denny," Alan shook his head sadly. "When have I ever asked you to have sex?"

"You keep asking me to go to bed with you," Denny whined.

"Did I say sex?" Alan asked, pursing his lips.

"Well, no," Denny conceded. "But it was understood."

"By whom?"

"Well, me...but don't you want to have sex with me?" Denny seemed almost disappointed by Alan's disavowal.

"Denny, I love you dearly. You're my best friend. I love sex," Alan shrugged. "I love sex with women...they are so soft and curvy. I love their long hair brushing against my stomach as they perform oral sex on me. I love their whimpers and moans when I do the same to them. I love plunging deep within them, the moist heat, the pounding, their cries as they get closer and closer to climax...."

"God, man, you're getting me hot," Denny said, pulling his collar away from his throat with one finger, squirming a bit himself.

"But at the same time, I like having sex with a man," Alan went on, adjusting himself to try to get in a more comfortable position. "You can be rougher with a man, instead of cries you hear deep groans and moans. The rasp of a beard on your neck can be a turn on. The silky steel of muscles, strong fingers holding you down, knowing that you're helpless to whatever he wants to do to you. The feel of a blunt cock spearing you open, delving deep and when it hits your prostate, it's like fireworks going off. And when you take him, the tightness and heat is unbelievable, even better than a virgin. And that's not even talking about having your cock sucked by someone who knows what they like when their cock is sucked."

"You can't tell me you like sucking someone's cock," Denny protested. "Hell, most of the women who have blown me did it because I asked them to."

"Actually I love sucking cock. I love being in control of someone else's pleasure. I can prolong it as long as I desire. And they beg for more." Alan smirked at Denny's wide eyes, even while his own erection was becoming harder. He was afraid that the material in his slacks would give way. "I would offer to suck your cock if I wasn't in such distress. I think that if I tried to get on my knees in my present condition, my penis would break in two."

Alan could tell that his words were affecting Denny by his flushed face and open mouth.

"But if I could," Alan said. "I'd get down on my knees, reach up to unbuckle your belt and then unzip your pants." Alan threw the coat aside and unzipped his own pants. "I'd take out your cock slowly, taking care not to scrape it against your zipper." He followed suit and pulled out his own cock, moaning at the relief. He looked up, expecting Denny to be horrified or angry, but Denny was staring at Alan's cock with a look of wide-eyed fascination on his face.

"I'd start by stroking it to get it hard," Alan said, stroking his own organ gently. "Just lightly, no rough stuff at the beginning." He reached under to cup his testicles with his other hand. "And I wouldn't forget your balls. They can be sensitive to just the right touch. And after I get you nice and hard, I take just the head of your cock in my mouth, enveloping it in the moist heat, sucking lightly, running my tongue around the crown, paying special attention to the underside." Alan stroked himself harder, his breath quickening. "And then I would suck the rest of your hard cock, deep into my mouth, tonguing and sucking until you're ready to explode. But just before you come, I stop, denying you your release, until you're begging me to finish it." Alan stopped stroking. "But I make you wait until you cool down a bit and then I begin all over again."

As Alan started stroking again, he felt a hand push his away to take its place. He looked at Denny, shocked. "But..."

"Don't make a big deal out of it," Denny ordered.

Alan nodded and laid back. Denny's strokes were awkward at first, but he soon got his rhythm going and Alan's pants became harsh and quick. He closed his eyes before realizing that reality was better than fantasy. He looked up at Denny and caught his eyes before his orgasm forced him to close his own. He arched up his back as his cock jerked out his semen into Denny's hands. He felt a few drops fall on his shirt, but he wasn't concerned. It would wash. When he opened his eyes, Denny was wiping his hands with a tissue. He pulled one out of the box and dropped it on Alan's lap.

"Why?" Alan asked as he cleaned himself. "You didn't have to."

"Friends give friends a helping hand," Denny shrugged. "You needed help. I could give it to you."

"Thank you," Alan nodded. He looked down at himself, still half hard, but not nearly as uncomfortable. He looked over at Denny, noticing that he was erect as well.

"That looks painful," Alan said. "Maybe I can give you a hand with it? Maybe you would be more comfortable in bed?"

Denny looked down at himself and then up at Alan, obviously considering the suggestion.

"Okay," Denny agreed as he led the way into the bedroom, "But I'm still not having sex with you."

Alan's laughter could be heard as the door shut behind them.

The end